The end of the game

edited July 2018 in The Walking Dead

how they want to finish TWD??

Comments

• edited July 2018

We don't know. For what my opinion is worth, TellTale needs to leave it completely up to the player. Clem can die, AJ can die, both can die, both can live, they can live happily ever after or live miserable existences etc etc based on player choices, that way no matter what ending you want for your Clem (within reason. they'd can't account for and program for literally everything people can imagine), you can make it happen and that'll be your ending. I might have an ending where Clem continues to grow and becomes the leader of a large, thriving survivor community where she lives out the rest of her natural life in relative peace and happiness but you might have an ending where Clem and AJ get killed because that's what you felt most appropriate. Maybe someone else has an ending where Clem sacrifices AJ to save herself and while she survives, she's miserable and hates herself for the rest of her life or maybe an ending where she sacrifices herself to save AJ and he goes on to grow up and be a badass because that's what that particular player wanted her end to be.

• its great but i think tellate is as stupid as mushrooms which means i think they will kill of clementine bc they're so lazy to make diffrent ends:/

We don't know. For what my opinion is worth, TellTale needs to leave it completely up to the player. Clem can die, AJ can die, both can die,

• Solely my opinion, but I don't think I would enjoy that very much, particularly because it makes characters' personalities too one-sided no matter what, and it makes it seem as though the story could continue. For the 'Clem as a leader' concept, it could be done in a way that there is a baleful force like Negan who threatens to destroy everything that Clem has built over the years. There would just be so many holes left after 'The Final Season'. Characters like Rick have lost so much (his wife and son, at least in the show) yet they still find a way to continue. They thrive in the darkness, they don't succumb to it. They don't frown all the time, they can still find a way to enjoy themselves.

Ending a Walking Dead series is remarkably tough, because everyone wants to see some characters get through the apocalypse and rebuild civilisation to the extent that it was prior to the ZA, or, to reflect on how dire things get, perhaps all of humanity gets wiped out and that's the end of it. But this is a telltale, and we know twd isn't ending anytime soon. I'm just excited to see what my favourite writers and directors can come up with.

We don't know. For what my opinion is worth, TellTale needs to leave it completely up to the player. Clem can die, AJ can die, both can die,

• I want it to end with a fight like this.

• edited July 2018

I think Clementine will very likely die. I think that because Telltale said that this was going to be that last season for Clem, but they will move on to someone else with new episodes and seasons in the same world of Walking Dead Clem is in. Now, I don't see the point in playing with new characters and stories, episodes after episodes, knowing that Clementine is still somewhere alive around here, in this exact same time and world, yet we will never see her(like ever) - and we've just been with her for 4 seasons. If she stayed alive, we'd keep going with her story. That's why I think Clem is going to die, and it is going to resemble Lee's death in a way.

• I think Clementine will very likely die

I'm praying she finally does.

and it is going to resemble Lee's death in a way.

I'd rather see her get shot in her face right in front of her squad from the beginning, just so that it serves as a lesson to the others. And from then on out, we play as AJ.

Razer531 posted: »

I think Clementine will very likely die. I think that because Telltale said that this was going to be that last season for Clem, but they wi

• We're already 8+ years into the zombie apocalypse. Stuff is decaying and completely falling apart. I think they need to start over from the beginning with a new cast in a new location. They can leave Clem alive and give her an epilogue (Clem became leader of a large community and lead her people to prosper for many years. She died at the age of 72, for without the modern medicine that pre zombies had allowed many people to survive into their 80s, 90s, and sometimes beyond, her body simply failed from age - or whatever is appropriate for your specific Clem, maybe she was killed by zombies at 20) which allows them to start over from the beginning of the outbreak with a whole new crew in a whole new location. Maybe the midwest, or northwest, or the northeast.

I think Clementine will very likely die. I think that because Telltale said that this was going to be that last season for Clem, but they wi

• man its horrible,mabey i think they will move clementine to another series,just hope so bc your ending is just good for you,mabey you are a new comer and you don't know clementine very well if they kill off clementine game will got 99% negative review on steam bc she died,but they can still bring her to another series,for example it will be really amazing if they make series its called"clementine"

• LoL noob how dare are you how can you say this?

Dex-Starr posted: »

I think Clementine will very likely die I'm praying she finally does. and it is going to resemble Lee's death in a way.

• really how you can miss clementine man?:( i want to play as her till end of the world:(

We're already 8+ years into the zombie apocalypse. Stuff is decaying and completely falling apart. I think they need to start over from the

• They are gonna keep her alive so they can keep a backup 'Comeback season' if they need more money and to bring back old fans in like 5+ years

Wink01 posted: »

really how you can miss clementine man?:( i want to play as her till end of the world:(

• She needs to die. She's lived way longer than she should've.
    1:45-1:51 is my response to her existence as of now

LoL noob how dare are you how can you say this?

• she deserves to live for ever

She needs to die. She's lived way longer than she should've. 1:45-1:51 is my response to her existence as of now

• completely agree with you :')

They are gonna keep her alive so they can keep a backup 'Comeback season' if they need more money and to bring back old fans in like 5+ years

• yep the writers actually know more than us and mabey they can make the best ending-epic ending for Twd just hope so:(

Ghetsis posted: »

Solely my opinion, but I don't think I would enjoy that very much, particularly because it makes characters' personalities too one-sided no

• She deserves to get sprayed

she deserves to live for ever

• but AJ won't going to be like clementine(a young survivor who all player love it)just i don't think so its going to be like clementine and lee romantic story...

• edited July 2018

nevermind you're just a newcomer who don't know who's Clementine

She deserves to get sprayed

• if you play season 1 and 2 you're never going to say this shits ok?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited July 2018

Ok 1, you joined at 3:17AM this morning :| :| :| :| :| :|

I've been playing TWD since 2013, so yeah
    2, you fucked your WHOLE sentence up. It's "Nevermind, you're just a newcomer who doesn't know who Clementine is."

nevermind you're just a newcomer who don't know who's Clementine

• edited July 2018

if you played it really well how you can say i want to shoot clem's face????
    and 2-i'm playing since 2013 too but i played season 1 and 2 on steam hacked acc so it isn't shown in my telltale acc ok?
    and why i'm seeing"joined 25 june"on your activity bro?mabey it isn't a time that you joined telltale if i'm wrong tell me pls

Ok 1, you joined at 3:17AM this morning I've been playing TWD since 2013, so yeah 2, you fucked your WHOLE sentence up. It's "Nevermind, you're just a newcomer who doesn't know who Clementine is."

• if you played it really well how you can say i want to shoot clem's face????

She's not a bad character, she just really needs to die. She's had so many near death experiences, it's not even funny

it isn't shown in my telltale acc ok? i just knew this telltale community yesterday that's why i didn't singed up before!

So you mean to tell me in all the years this forum has been up on the internet, you only just found out about it 14 hours ago? Seems a little fishy.

if you played it really well how you can say i want to shoot clem's face???? and 2-i'm playing since 2013 too but i played season 1 and 2 o

• bc this site is blocked in iran(my shitin country) and even i was trying to sing in in this site i had to turn my vpn on and vpns in iran aren't working actually(i know its funny but its true)but few days ago they unblocked telltale community and i just knew this yesterday and i singed up to site

if you played it really well how you can say i want to shoot clem's face???? She's not a bad character, she just really needs to die

• LoL noob how dare are you?!!

LoL noob how dare are you how can you say this?

• Don't "Dex" me! [bernie voice]

Oh, Dex.

• Understandable. Very well then, carry on.

bc this site is blocked in iran(my shitin country) and even i was trying to sing in in this site i had to turn my vpn on and vpns in iran ar

• Dex, just leave him be, man, he called you a noob at League Of Legends ffs. Let it go.

Understandable. Very well then, carry on.

• I know my grammer is awful.

LoL noob how dare are you?!!

• Just i told the truth anyway and sry for N word:(

Understandable. Very well then, carry on.

• She doesn't need to die. There's no reason why she should be dead but others still alive. Survival in such a world would come down to training, tactics, diligence, and luck. Even the most well trained, tactically perfect, diligent people can be killed by a heavy dose of bad luck. Likewise, the most inept, tactically ignorant, and complacent people could survive way longer than you'd think through sheer luck. There's no reason Clem would need to be dead. The odds of living to old age aren't great in such a world, but it's certainly not impossible, especially if you live in a large, stable community.

She needs to die. She's lived way longer than she should've. 1:45-1:51 is my response to her existence as of now

• Stop shitting on the poor dude for his grammar. It's clear that English is not his first language.

LoL noob how dare are you?!!

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited July 2018

There's no reason why she should be dead but others still alive. Survival in such a world would come down to training, tactics, diligence, and luck.

How can you think the "others" are "still alive" when Lee, Kenny, Shawn, Katjaa, Duck, Larry, Carley, Doug, Ben, Mark, Charles, Omid, Edith, Jane, Sarah, Carlos, Luke, Rebecca, Alvin, Nick, Pete, Walter, Mariana, Gabe, Kate, David, Ava, Tripp, and Conrad, basically almost everyone who Clementine has ever tried surviving with, is DEAD. The only people we know are definitely alive are Javi and AJ. So far, 30 out of the 32 people Clementine was surviving with are dead. 93% of the people who have ever stood by her side in the apocalypse are dead.

Even the most well trained, tactically perfect, diligent people can be killed by a heavy dose of bad luck.

She's been in 3 car crashes, been shot, been viciously attacked by a dog, been kidnapped by a psychotic stranger, walked through large hordes of zombies unscathed several times in her life even when people have been known to die while covered in their guts, and is STILL kicking, even when she's a well trained, tactically perfect, diligent person. Those were all cases of a "heavy dose of bad luck". She should be dead.

She doesn't need to die. There's no reason why she should be dead but others still alive. Survival in such a world would come down to traini

• Huh, sounds like a protagonist in a story or something

There's no reason why she should be dead but others still alive. Survival in such a world would come down to training, tactics, diligence, a

• Funny, but does that mean she should be exempt from death??

Huh, sounds like a protagonist in a story or something

• Well, we've spent 2 seasons and a spinoff complaining about them killing every single character lol

Funny, but does that mean she should be exempt from death??

• Well they didn't have to stop at Clementine!

Well, we've spent 2 seasons and a spinoff complaining about them killing every single character lol

• They probably shouldn't have started tbh.

Well they didn't have to stop at Clementine!

• Ehhhhh, they should've started with Sarah, and just ended it with her. The apocalypse isn't a place for someone like her.

They probably shouldn't have started tbh.

• I meant more of the mass slaughter, no problems with a character dying here or there, but tossed every **** they had out the window and started wiping out entire casts each season lol

Ehhhhh, they should've started with Sarah, and just ended it with her. The apocalypse isn't a place for someone like her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.