Who will return in the final season?

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

So, I think we all can agree that ANF was not the best Walking Dead Season. For one, we weren't playing as Clementine. And two, none of the (possibly alive) characters returned! Hopefully, they'll return in this final season. Here's my thoughts on who might (and should) return.
(i think i've seen some people confirm that Lilly and Nate are coming back)
(also, sorry if this turns out long)

Christa - BRO!! If she doesn't return I'll be so triggered. Like, I hope we at least get some information on what happened to her! If anything, It's what Clem deserves to know.

Arvo - I have a sneaky feeling he somehow managed to live these past years. Probably with the help of Mike and Bonnie considering they did run off with him. I hope he returns just so Clem can get her well deserved revenge.

Lilly - Like I said, I'm think she is one of the confirmed characters to return. If she does, I'm going to be SO SALTY! Yes, I'm still hurt over the things she did in Season 1. Clem will probably be nice or mean cause choices lol to Lilly. I don't really see Clem being mean to her though because Lilly was actually super nice to Clem.

Mike - Oh man, if he comes back, I'M BEING A SAVAGE TO HIM! He really tried to leave with Arvo, LIKE SIR? ARE YOU DUMB? I know I should be way more upset with Arvo, but Mike could've prevented that tragic scene in Season 2.

Bonnie - Ugh. Another I'd get sweet revenge on if she returns. I never liked Bonnie. She was so two-faced! Like girl, how are you going to act like you care for Clem, but then try to leave with Mike and Arvo? A whole mess!

Nate - This man was wild!! Clem never met him(duh), but I'm sure she'll be able to tell something's up with him. Unless, he's changed of course.

Molly - This probably has a super low chance of happening, but I think Molly was able to survive that long. It'd be cool if she came outta nowhere and saved all the kids at the school(if a tragedy were to happen, which will most definitely happen). Then she suddenly realizes, "you're that little girl from a long time ago! Where's Lee?" cues many many tears

And that concludes my character whatevers. Feel free to voice your opinions or come for me and mine. I just can't wait for August 14th!

Comments

• Arvo - I have a sneaky feeling he somehow managed to live these past years. Probably with the help of Mike and Bonnie considering they did run off with him. I hope he returns just so Clem can get her well deserved revenge.

I want him to come back as well, but not for the same reason. I want him to come back, and finish what he started towards the end of season 2. Being more skilled than he is, she'll probably get the upper hand. Hopefully Arvo will have the Last Stand and Martyrdom perks equipped if he does return.

Nate - This man was wild!! Clem never met him(duh), but I'm sure she'll be able to tell something's up with him. Unless, he's changed of course.

People like him don't change. They never do.
    Personally, I want Becca to return so that her and clem can have the long-awaited showdown everyone's been waiting for. They look like they were just born to have beef.
    I want Eleanor to return as well. That bitch has a bullet with "Eleanor" written on it waiting for her. Hopefully the walkers ripped and teared her apart.

• I totally forgot about them! Becca has always irritated me, so if her and Clem meet, we all know Clem will put Becca in her place.
    Just saying Eleanor's name irks me. She definitely deserves that bullet. What she did was so uncalled for!

Dex-Starr posted: »

Arvo - I have a sneaky feeling he somehow managed to live these past years. Probably with the help of Mike and Bonnie considering they did r

• Walker will return. The one with checkered shirt, remember? This time he'll die even faster. Someone will stab him in the head. Prob. Clem.

• Nate is already confirmed that he is not returning (or atleast the smoker isn't Nate)
    Also Bonnie is determinant so most likely not gonna return

• To be honest I hope none return because of Kenny's return in S2 which ruined the end of the season, or if someone returns don't let them steal the spotlight from the other characters.

• They can have the spotlight for like 3 minutes and then that's it. After that, the spotlight just flashes on them for a few quick seconds every now and then. Unless it's becca, then she gets 30 minutes of screen time.

To be honest I hope none return because of Kenny's return in S2 which ruined the end of the season, or if someone returns don't let them steal the spotlight from the other characters.

• edited July 2018

Lee's amputated fucking arm will return in tfs confirmed

• The soccer ball that clem has in starved for help will return in tfs 100% confirmed

• Omid's zombie arm will return

• Marks legs will return

• edited July 2018

I hope kenny return bc if you leave kenny in walington at season 2-you won't see kenny in season 3 flashback,mabey he will return in final season by this choice :)

• I never thought about it like that. If the smoker isn't Nate, it could be someone eLsE!!
    jk I don't want him to return.

Nate is already confirmed that he is not returning (or atleast the smoker isn't Nate) Also Bonnie is determinant so most likely not gonna return

• edited July 2018

Hopefully Lilly

• I think these characters are gonna return flashback characters the Garcia family and lee possibly Kenny and characters we will see Christa and mike

• Lilly and christa

• Kenny return's were one of the best things that season 2 have in my opinion

To be honest I hope none return because of Kenny's return in S2 which ruined the end of the season, or if someone returns don't let them steal the spotlight from the other characters.

• Screw you all because no one mentioned Maybelle, one of the best characters in Season 1. We never saw her die and she was best friends with Clementine, her baby might be perfect for AJ on his age.

• We've talked about this so much and I so don't give much care at the moment that I honestly don't have any input to say.

• Question is...will we get to eat it tho?

Marks legs will return

• her baby might be perfect for AJ on his age.

As cute as that sounds, you do realize that cattle have a different lifespan/growthrate to humans, right?

AronDracula posted: »

Screw you all because no one mentioned Maybelle, one of the best characters in Season 1. We never saw her die and she was best friends with Clementine, her baby might be perfect for AJ on his age.

• Perfect return

Screw you all because no one mentioned Maybelle, one of the best characters in Season 1. We never saw her die and she was best friends with Clementine, her baby might be perfect for AJ on his age.

• Who cares? Mother befriends another mother and a child befriends another child.

DabigRG posted: »

her baby might be perfect for AJ on his age. As cute as that sounds, you do realize that cattle have a different lifespan/growthrate to humans, right?

• Maybelle and son > Violet with Ten?

Who cares? Mother befriends another mother and a child befriends another child.

• Kenny's eye and beard will return. Mark my words.

• What about his hat :#

thatgirljay posted: »

Kenny's eye and beard will return. Mark my words.

• If so, only in flashbacks.

Marks legs will return

• Meh it was pretty much: [Choose Jane or Luke] [Choose Kenny]

Kenny return's were one of the best things that season 2 have in my opinion

Sign in to comment in this discussion.