Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• We need more Ava fanart. An underused character.. :heartbreak:

• Strongly agreed. Most underrated character.

Fangirl101 posted: »

We need more Ava fanart. An underused character..

• Yes! I am still not over her death, tbh. :pensive:

Dex-Starr posted: »

Strongly agreed. Most underrated character.

• Her overpass death was so disrespectful to her character imo. It was just "oh crap! AHHHHH!..", an infinitesimal moment of silence, and then everyone just kept going like it didn't even happen. I know they had business to take care of, but come on, they should've mourned a little longer.

Yes! I am still not over her death, tbh.

• Agreed! I always thought that she'll end up disappearing(unknown) in the end of the game. Not this..
    David was just like: "AVA NOO!! Alright let's go." What the heck? They were very close. In episode 3 he even says that he wouldn't have been alive if it weren't for her. She was also loyal to him and had his back all the time. Clementine also didn't mourn Ava and this bothered me(and determinately can call her a bitch in the Ep 4 flashback, ugh).

Her overpass death was so disrespectful to her character imo. It was just "oh crap! AHHHHH!..", an infinitesimal moment of silence, and then

• Ehhh, Clementine and Ava weren't that close imo. In my game clementine told her to shut the hell up and called her a bitch.

Agreed! I always thought that she'll end up disappearing(unknown) in the end of the game. Not this.. David was just like: "AVA NOO!! Alrig

• edited July 2018

I guess.. The fact that they didn't interact in the present didn't help.

Ehhh, Clementine and Ava weren't that close imo. In my game clementine told her to shut the hell up and called her a bitch.

• Wisdom.

I've been wanting to do at least one picture with her of my own for a while now, but it's on the same waiting list the other stuff is.

We need more Ava fanart. An underused character..

• This is great! :heart:

Dani_twdg posted: »

I drew violet! (Also how do I just show the image instead of pasting a url?) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjNfVw_UUAA3i7d?format=jpg

• Aw thank you!

This is great!

• You're welcome! :)

Dani_twdg posted: »

Aw thank you!

• Doesn’t look like anime

patrickrc95 posted: »

Post ANF Clementine in Anime Format https://twitter.com/PatrickRileyCur/status/991044706283945984

• K'yeh, looks like an Ebony Timmy Turner. :lol:
    At least he tried.

xxplvb posted: »

Doesn’t look like anime

• LuLWut?

DabigRG posted: »

K'yeh, looks like an Ebony Timmy Turner. At least he tried.

• Well, it looks like a character from Danny Phantom.
    Still, I give you credit for actually doing it and sharing it with us.

patrickrc95 posted: »

LuLWut?

• Or at the least, they could have added some lines so that it makes it seem like Ava's death plays a part in David's little breakdown near the end.
    Maybe he could blame Javi for her death as well.

Her overpass death was so disrespectful to her character imo. It was just "oh crap! AHHHHH!..", an infinitesimal moment of silence, and then

• Eh. I was going for a more Toriyama-Esk style.

DabigRG posted: »

Well, it looks like a character from Danny Phantom. Still, I give you credit for actually doing it and sharing it with us.

• edited August 2018

That was more or less my observation as well.
    Talk about failure to link up plot points.

@patrickrc95 Eh. I was going for a more Toriyama-Esk style.

I know. I saw Tristan.

Louche posted: »

Or at the least, they could have added some lines so that it makes it seem like Ava's death plays a part in David's little breakdown near the end. Maybe he could blame Javi for her death as well.

• Oookay, I wanted to try and draw something digitally since I haven't in almost a year but now I see it was a mistake. Never draw with a computer mouse...never.

• Ah.
    I was just about who the other two were.

FetchWalker posted: »

Amazing art! Artist: https://www.deviantart.com/mutant-gene

• edited August 2018

Here you can post your own original art that you made yourself or you can also post art that you've found searching the web. I'll be updating this post as frequently as possible with my own images that I've found.

• Lee being a boss.

• Brings a tear to my eye..

• A Kenny tribute!

• First video game scene I cried during in a long time.

• Damn, you beat me to it.

LazyAlex posted: »

I think we already have had one of these for years: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/109746/walking-fan-art-of-the-dead-new-and-improved

• It's not an official fan art thread so I have every right to start one fresh.

I think we already have had one of these for years: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/109746/walking-fan-art-of-the-dead-new-and-improved

• I mean... It's been around for years, it doesn't get more official than that. It's like the Details, or General questions thread, everyone knows that's where they have to go for that specific topic.

F3arM0d3 posted: »

It's not an official fan art thread so I have every right to start one fresh.

• This is absolutely amazing, great work! I would like this as an actual painting, tbh. I'll supply the canvas and paint if you promise to make it happen! C'mon, whaddaya say?

Lee being a boss.

• Actually, no, you don't have any right.

1.6 Before you open a new discussion, please check for existing discussions on the same subject. That'll help avoid seeing your posts locked, moved, or merged.

It's not an official fan art thread so I have every right to start one fresh.

• Wise words.

Actually, no, you don't have any right. 1.6 Before you open a new discussion, please check for existing discussions on the same subject. That'll help avoid seeing your posts locked, moved, or merged.

• Clementine!

• Not to be a dick, but that literally doesn't apply here. Not even one bit

Wise words.

• I know. I was trolling him for his first sentence.

Not to be a dick, but that literally doesn't apply here. Not even one bit

• Fan art... fan+art... fart. This is a fart thread.

• edited August 2018

Well, I guess this means we're going to see this thread merged?

It was still a nice sentiment, I had yet to come across the previous thread for fan art prior to it's link in here, though.

Actually, no, you don't have any right. 1.6 Before you open a new discussion, please check for existing discussions on the same subject. That'll help avoid seeing your posts locked, moved, or merged.

• The way the S2 shed scene should have gone down.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.