Possible Wolf Among Us 2 Images (leak) [Mod Edit: Not a legitimate/real leak]

Comments

• Which was one of the best parts of TWAU..this is going to be another ANF won't it?

Poogers555 posted: »

Daily reminder that not only does Bigby look like shit, the whole neon light theme is basically gone.

• edited July 2018

Edit: just saw, alright good news

dojo32161 posted: »

• Well you never know with Telltale these days..they don't have the great reputation anymore from 4-6 years ago

Fucking Drama Queens.

• Well, now that this is all over, that environment Bugby's in looks nice!

• I have no doubt this is going to become a new TTG meme at this point.

• He will be known as Biggo The Wolf

Jacol posted: »

I have no doubt this is going to become a new TTG meme at this point.

• Reading the reactions in this thread is fucking hilarious.

As for some actual criticism, that environment looks badass. And while I agree that Bigby looks fucked up I can understand if they were trying to make him bulkier to close the huge gap between his 'human' state and his 2nd wolf state. He's just got too much chin and too much lip to look like the Bigby we know.

Sidenote- I can't find those screenshots on the linked website; they must have been taken down. Were there any others aside from those in the main post?

• I can't find those screenshots on the linked website; they must have been taken down. Were there any others aside from those in the main post?

Lol they replaced them with models of animals.

There were three other screenshots but they were just more looks at the bar.

hemfbg posted: »

Reading the reactions in this thread is fucking hilarious. As for some actual criticism, that environment looks badass. And while I agree

• edited July 2018

i'm not entirely convinced that this isn't damage control. they weren't exactly fanart, they were on an actual dev's site who was known for having a business relationship with telltale. not going to play tinfoil hat conspiracist with this but i'll believe telltale when i actually see a trailer or official caps.

• My best guess is this is something Telltale did know about, if it was an early concept, demo, or whatever, I feel like there is no way Telltale didnt know about this in someway, they just didnt know Funlabs put them out publicly. Telltale is currently Funlabs closets partner so it doesnt make sense for them to just make this for no reason.

It probably just looks better for Telltale to just say "lmao idk what that is haha" than to actually say it was some type of testing or early prototype.

booper posted: »

i'm not entirely convinced that this isn't damage control. they weren't exactly fanart, they were on an actual dev's site who was known for

• There's no way Telltale did not have the slightest idea about this, they clearly knew about FunLabs making these images. SMH.

• edited July 2018

that's what i think too, and now that the entire internet is collectively shitting itself over the design they're trying to distance themselves from it. who knows how far along they are in development that a complete redesign would be possible at this point. ideally they'd still have time but if what we saw is in any way indicative of what the general style will look like then my guess is that they're going to have a looooot of work on their plate.

My best guess is this is something Telltale did know about, if it was an early concept, demo, or whatever, I feel like there is no way Tell

• Whatever it is, at least it means Telltale is aware no one wants them to change the look of the game. If Wolf S2 comes out and it has some type of redesign, there is really no excuse.

booper posted: »

that's what i think too, and now that the entire internet is collectively shitting itself over the design they're trying to distance themsel

• edited July 2018

Bruh I just realised. You're burning Toad in hell with that profile pic... I kind of feel that you need to burn Biggo instead. Make a statement, you feel me?

Whatever it is, at least it means Telltale is aware no one wants them to change the look of the game. If Wolf S2 comes out and it has some type of redesign, there is really no excuse.

• Yes but this avatar sums up my feelings towards this situation.

Just sitting in a fire, watching everything collapsing. ..

AChicken posted: »

Bruh I just realised. You're burning Toad in hell with that profile pic... I kind of feel that you need to burn Biggo instead. Make a statement, you feel me?

• Ah, I get it now... Cool.

Yes but this avatar sums up my feelings towards this situation. Just sitting in a fire, watching everything collapsing. ..

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I get one concussion and leave for a week and this happens... :joy:

I wish I could show you some of the things that the team has been working on (I can't, and I won't). That said, when we announced Wolf would be coming in 2019, we DID say we'd have more news later this year. So. Look forward to that.

Also, Poogs, you still want those socks, orrrrrrr...

• edited July 2018

After this, I am really hoping Stranger things comes first than The Wolf Among Us S2. Hopefully Telltale will get more experience with Unity and won’t make the characters and the general art style look like this disgrace.

IT'SNOTOURSIT'SNOTOURSIT'SNOTOURS

Box Tv posted: »

After this, I am really hoping Stranger things comes first than The Wolf Among Us S2. Hopefully Telltale will get more experience with Unity and won’t make the characters and the general art style look like this disgrace.

• "Also, Poogs, you still want those socks"

"yes please"

I get one concussion and leave for a week and this happens... I wish I could show you some of the things that the team has been working

Hahahaha, you're alright Poogs.

Maybe one day... the socks will appear as if out of thin air...

"Also, Poogs, you still want those socks" "yes please"

• fam pls

Hahahaha, you're alright Poogs. Maybe one day... the socks will appear as if out of thin air...

• OH SORRY GUYS
    Bugby Wolf (or whatever you call him) will always stay on our hearts, he would be an ICONIC Telltale character!

IT'SNOTOURSIT'SNOTOURSIT'SNOTOURS

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Biggo the Wolf.

Box Tv posted: »

OH SORRY GUYS Bugby Wolf (or whatever you call him) will always stay on our hearts, he would be an ICONIC Telltale character!

Buggo the doggo.

dojo32161 posted: »

Biggo the Wolf.

• Nicole_MNicole_M Former Telltale Staff

Bibgy the Walf

Buggo the doggo.

• We gonna need a Biggo the Wolf easter egg in Season 2 tbh

• Bigbanang.

• Biggybang the awesome warewolf wolf

• edited July 2018

I guess Bigby's face is tired from dealing with everything :D But seriously, I'm relieved these pictures aren't legitimate, I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw Bigby's model. Though I'm both curious and totally scared of how Snow would look like in this interpretation.

• I guess Bigby's face is tired from dealing with everything

Did you have to bring Mass Effect into this :'( :'( :'( :'(

Et_Caetera posted: »

I guess Bigby's face is tired from dealing with everything But seriously, I'm relieved these pictures aren't legitimate, I couldn't stop l

• I'm sorry :( I know, I probably shouldn't have, but the thought was stronger than me :'(

I guess Bigby's face is tired from dealing with everything Did you have to bring Mass Effect into this

• He looks like a distorted Russell Crowe :D

• I am glad that the pictures are fake! Bigby looks so weird and what's with his haircut? I prefer the graphics that The Wolf Among Us Season 1 had. Also the environment doesn't match TellTale's style of graphics look at all their recent games and The Walking Dead: The Final Season.

• When this first popped up I was quite close to commenting on how disappointed I was like others have. It did look somewhat convincing and that annoyed me more than it probably should have. It almost made me wish there wasn't going to be a sequel at all.

Anyway, I'm glad we have a response. Whether this was a test/prototype or not is immaterial given that they've seen everyone's reaction. We just have to be hopeful that with the time they have left they are being faithful to the art-style, atmosphere, music and everything else that made the first season the amazing game it was (and still is).

• He looks like Bigby of many years later. :o

• edited August 2018

His tie is glued to his shirt

• This might be my favourite thread on the Telltale forums, hahaha. I love you Telltale, never change.

• How bizarre. I'm happy this wasn't legitimate. Bigby looks too different.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.