Possible Wolf Among Us 2 Images (leak) [Mod Edit: Not a legitimate/real leak]

124»

Comments

• Bigby looks so much different but to be honest he looks much closer to his comic counterpart

• This fake game revolution confirms it

• eh i like bigbys first model better

• Give it time and it’ll grow on you, I’m sure. I’m more worried about how dumb the more monstrous fables will look, like Gren. Either way it looks fine

yummycoke posted: »

eh i like bigbys first model better

• Sooo... Poogers brought this up in another thread but is anyone starting to doubt that this leak was really fake? I thought it was a tech demo thing but for all we know this is as far as they got

• edited September 2018

Doesn't matter now anyway, I dunno maybe they wouldn't even have had the money to make the game good so.. I guess we'll never have a sequel, doesn't mean some other company wouldn't pick up the concept so.. there's that.

• Its not truly "fake." We all know its somewhat offical, just better PR for Telltale to deny it. The pictures were found on funlabs.com (now the pics are deleted) who had worked with Telltale on the Walking Dead, and the CEO's page basically said Telltale was pretty much running them.

Piggs posted: »

Sooo... Poogers brought this up in another thread but is anyone starting to doubt that this leak was really fake? I thought it was a tech demo thing but for all we know this is as far as they got

• Yeah I knew about all of that, but I interpreted the images to be a sort of first run for Bigby's model/the artstyle. Now I'm wondering if they had the money to even go for a second or third run.

Poogers555 posted: »

Its not truly "fake." We all know its somewhat offical, just better PR for Telltale to deny it. The pictures were found on funlabs.com (now

• Sorry for the necropost but these are actually real.

• What happened to confirm this?

MaxTheFax posted: »

Sorry for the necropost but these are actually real.

• Ask yourself why an established company - that have previously worked with telltale - would make incredibly detailed fanart and put it on their official website? Doesn't add up. Pretty sure an ex-worker mentioned something about it on a reddit AMA too,

What happened to confirm this?

• Telltale did not put this fanart on its website. A fan did. Telltale is on record denying any involvement with the images. Not that it matters anymore.

MaxTheFax posted: »

Ask yourself why an established company - that have previously worked with telltale - would make incredibly detailed fanart and put it on th

• Here we go again..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.