You left .... feeling .... Discussion

Hey guys. I’m really interested in how our choices effected the results we got at the end. I got Tenn as helpless, Violet as guilty, and louis as heartbroken. To be honest, other than Louis, I don’t really understand how it arrived at these conclusions. I would love to know what other conclusions there were to your play throughs, percentages and if so what choices you think you made that affected these conclusions. :)

Comments

• Oh and Aj was pragmatic

• Yeah I'm much in the same boat.

I got
    Louis: Heartbroken
    AJ: Hardened
    Violet: Guilty
    Tenn: Bitter

Louis I totally get and I get Violet, since I was nice to her after she was bitchy. AJ, I kinda' get but not entirely. I did push Abel out the window and I killed the walker couple at the train station so maybe that was it? Tenn though, I don't understand at all. I calmly showed myself when he came looking for Clem (though she does tell him to drop his knife) and I sided with him every time AJ was trying to keep his stuff. I don't know why he's bitter. Idk what else I could have done to improve relations other than stay hidden when first meeting him and see what that does.

• edited August 2018

Luis: Lost
    Violet: Annoyed
    AJ: Hardened
    Tenn: Bitter

They all hate me now, hahaha! ...I mean, possibly.

• I’m not really surprised by the difficulty with him tho - he’s probably emotionally destroyed after what’s happened. Also, do you know if Brody and Marlyn always die?

Yeah I'm much in the same boat. I got Louis: Heartbroken AJ: Hardened Violet: Guilty Tenn: Bitter Louis I totally get and I get Vi

• I swear it never gets easy. What did you do with Louis to get that?

GamerLady posted: »

Luis: Lost Violet: Annoyed AJ: Hardened Tenn: Bitter They all hate me now, hahaha! ...I mean, possibly.

• AJ - Pragmatic
    Violet: Guilty
    Louis: Heartbroken
    Tenn: Helpless

• He asked if Clem killed someone she loved, she said yes and it got awkward and she left. Then I had her go hunting with them only I bailed on Luis and did the actual work with Aasim and got me some rabbit.

I swear it never gets easy. What did you do with Louis to get that?

• I flirted with Louis because I shipped him with clem from the beggining until I met violet. I complimented his Piano, loved the Clementine song he sang, said he was awesome at slaying zombies. Figured i'd made him feel like I was interested in him.

Just for him to say he was heartbroken because I denied having a previous BF (I don't consider gabe an actual boyfriend) at the card game. He's super sensitive if that broke his heart lol. Jesus..... I was under the impression saying no to his "did you ever have a bf" question would be more of a "No, but i'd like to (winky face, kissy face)" over a "No and I hate men and I hate you and I hope you die" that he perceived it as in his Drake mind.

Supposidly violet was happy I helped her and Brody patch things and sympathized with the girl she loved getting killed (sold off to bandits) and stuff.

Aj was pissed off because I let the stranger take our food without conflict. I'm sure he would be. Mr. "Let's a put a round in anything that moves and elbow people in the nuts" John Wayne wannabe.

I forget the others, but I do know Violet was the only one I made happy somehow.

So far this season I have been desperately trying to be nice to everyone. The only bad thing I did was grab that black kid and hold a knife to him because I thought I was kidnapped at the beggining of the game. Marlon made light of it at the standoff. Saying "You attacked him" Yeah right..... I don't remember what it said his emotions were but I gave his toy back, let him draw me and was super nice to him.

I kinda don't like how it factored my decisions. I was super strategic in trying to be nice to everyone and somehow still offended Louis and AJ. You'd think in a apocalypse they'd have tougher skin lol.

• Marlon definitely seems to always die no matter what. I've seen no one mention him surviving the episode. As for Brody, idk for sure but I suspect she also always dies since her death is what leads to the big hubbub outside that results in Marlon being killed.

I’m not really surprised by the difficulty with him tho - he’s probably emotionally destroyed after what’s happened. Also, do you know if Brody and Marlyn always die?

• Same

AJ - Pragmatic Violet: Guilty Louis: Heartbroken Tenn: Helpless

• Can you actually get rabbits? I kept missing, thought it was just scripted to miss because I was clicking to shoot right on them.

He asked if Clem killed someone she loved, she said yes and it got awkward and she left. Then I had her go hunting with them only I bailed on Luis and did the actual work with Aasim and got me some rabbit.

• I did the exact same lol but I missed one of the rabbits agahahaha

He asked if Clem killed someone she loved, she said yes and it got awkward and she left. Then I had her go hunting with them only I bailed on Luis and did the actual work with Aasim and got me some rabbit.

• Brody broke my heart! :'( She was all 'your nice Clem, wish I'd got to know you' and then dies. It was horrible!

Marlon definitely seems to always die no matter what. I've seen no one mention him surviving the episode. As for Brody, idk for sure but I s

• Me too! But my aiming wasn't off so I think that happens no matter what? Cause the cross-hairs were red when I shot the second time.

I did the exact same lol but I missed one of the rabbits agahahaha

• Yeah I don’t like how strategic I thought I was and then they tell me some emotional crap at the end especially for tenn who I was so kind to.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I flirted with Louis because I shipped him with clem from the beggining until I met violet. I complimented his Piano, loved the Clementine

• I got one, but I think one is absolutely scripted to miss. Not 100% on that though.

Can you actually get rabbits? I kept missing, thought it was just scripted to miss because I was clicking to shoot right on them.

• Huh... I'm probably gonna replay it to get all the decoration thingies, I'll try again. I hate that there's no rewind. Mess up once and it's back to the beginning... >.<

I got one, but I think one is absolutely scripted to miss. Not 100% on that though.

• Right?! Its seriously obnoxious especially if you like seeing all responses. Like I love going back and doing every response just to see, but its a pain if you can't rewind. I don't want to have to replay the entire thing. I wonder why the never put it back in? I feel like that's a must-have with all fans, isn't? There's no one that wouldn't want it.

Huh... I'm probably gonna replay it to get all the decoration thingies, I'll try again. I hate that there's no rewind. Mess up once and it's back to the beginning... >.<

• I just look up lets plays for alternate scenarios specifically because I don't want to play each episode upteen times to see all the options lol. I can skip ahead in the episodes on youtube to see exactly what I wanted to see then move on to the next thing.

Right?! Its seriously obnoxious especially if you like seeing all responses. Like I love going back and doing every response just to see, bu

• I started doing that too. It just wasn't worth it doing it myself.

I just look up lets plays for alternate scenarios specifically because I don't want to play each episode upteen times to see all the options

• I think that the way you left them feeling was more about how they felt after the stuff with Marlon.
    Mine were as listed
    Louis - Heart broken (his best friend is gone)
    Violet - Guilty (thinks it’s her fault about minnie)
    Tenn - Resentful (resents Marlon for giving away his sisters)
    AJ - Hardened (killed Marlon)

• This is useful. I assumed the feelings stated were directed at clem. Feel silly now

OhMyDarlin posted: »

I think that the way you left them feeling was more about how they felt after the stuff with Marlon. Mine were as listed Louis - Heart bro

• No. The way you handle Marlon might have something to do with it, but it's definitely not just the Marlon thing because if it were, everyone's ending cards would be the same. The cards even specify a couple reasons each for what they are. Like, Louis is heartbroken if you choose to hunt with Aasim instead of goofing off with Louis.

I think that the way you left them feeling was more about how they felt after the stuff with Marlon. Mine were as listed Louis - Heart bro

• I agree. My main reason for thinking this is because I treated Tenn kindly by letting him have both the colors and the toy but he was resentful.

No. The way you handle Marlon might have something to do with it, but it's definitely not just the Marlon thing because if it were, everyone

• Did you hold a knife to his throat?

I agree. My main reason for thinking this is because I treated Tenn kindly by letting him have both the colors and the toy but he was resentful.

• No I walked out calmly and Clem said drop the knife.

Did you hold a knife to his throat?

• edited August 2018

I got this; though I'd like to know How some of you got horrified for Violet and helpless for Tenn? Also How did you get annoyed for Violet as well?

Aj-Pragmatic
    Violet-Guilty
    Louis-Heartbroken
    Tenn-Bitter

• Wow, I just got mind raped lol. All this time I was thinking it was because I responded wrong to one of his many flirts. I didn't even think about heart broken referring to the fact the dude just lost his best friend. I'm an idiot lol. Thanks for clearing that up. I found it odd because I didn't do anything to him to break his heart really but that makes sense now. What a relief.

• Weird. Same thing I did. Did you let him draw you in his heaven drawing?

No I walked out calmly and Clem said drop the knife.

• I did, I also had AJ pay respects to his sisters.

Weird. Same thing I did. Did you let him draw you in his heaven drawing?

• I didn't do the respects. I felt it'd be insulting, or at the least intruding since AJ and I never knew his sisters.

• When I did it popped up saying “Tenn and Violet are grateful”

I didn't do the respects. I felt it'd be insulting, or at the least intruding since AJ and I never knew his sisters.

• edited August 2018

Maybe Louis and Violet are defined by the last choice: who to pick to confront Marlon.

If Louis helps out, he feels lost as he feels protecting Clem and AJ is responsible for the death of his best friend. Violet is horrified in witnessing the shooting from the sidelines.

If Violet helps out, she feels guilty about Marlon's death. Louis is heartbroken that Marlon lied to them and died.

• What's the difference between bitter and resentful? And what other feeling is for violet? I'll take guilty if it's the more affectionate outcome.

• edited August 2018

I've seen violet can also be annoyed. But I've yet to figure out how.

CapnJay posted: »

What's the difference between bitter and resentful? And what other feeling is for violet? I'll take guilty if it's the more affectionate outcome.

• edited August 2018

I don't really get how my AJ is "hardened".
    I didn't kill the walkers, I didn't attack Abel, I told AJ to watch the swears, let him sleep on the bed, told him to give everything back to Tenn... I feel like I picked all the "nice" choices, because I didn't want him to become a dick, but oh well... Didn't help, lol

• Tenns is entirely based on what explanation you give for marlon giving up his sisters

Yeah I'm much in the same boat. I got Louis: Heartbroken AJ: Hardened Violet: Guilty Tenn: Bitter Louis I totally get and I get Vi

• edited August 2018

Oh? So because I said Marlon was a coward Tenn was bitter toward me about it?

Tenns is entirely based on what explanation you give for marlon giving up his sisters

• Yeah a lot of the way the characters ended up feeling based on our choices made no sense to me. Not like it did in Batman season 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.