What do you think the immediate aftermath of Done Running's ending will be?

I had an idea that the Boarding School kids might turn on AJ in some way, and that both Clementine and AJ would have to escape in the first chapter.
What do you think will happen?

Comments

• Nah. Based on achievements for future episodes, which are already visible, they're not gonna have to leave. AJ may get locked in their room though. Little psycho...

• edited August 2018

I think everyone will initially be upset. But they'll eventually talk about it and realize that killing Marlon was the best option and Clem will then become their leader.

• edited August 2018

Children will struggle to dictate who their next leader should be, which will probably somehow end up being Clementine. Or they will make the next most level headed kid be leader. Could even be another power struggle between kids like when Kenny and Lilly use to go at it and Lee was caught in between which might be Clem's next awkward situation.

• I think a group of raider will invade the Boarding School, we'll have to fight and escape from the school

• After everything AJ had done leading up to killing Marlon, I certainly wouldn't want to have the kid around especially since they've only known him 2-3 days best which he was quite a handfull for the majority.

• Everyone says Take Us Back is an obvious throwback to Season 1, but I think it's a red herring, and Take Us Back is literally called that because the last episode is about trying to be accepted back into the school.

It explains why Clem and AJ were alone in the other pre-release video on the bridge that we haven't seen yet.

• Tenn and Violet wouldn't be that mad to AJ since Marlon sent Tenn's sisters and Violet's girlfriend to their demise

But for Louis, AJ just killed his best friend. So he will most likely hate on AJ but Louis know if he do anything bad to him, he can says goodbye to Clem's heart

• Honestly he shouldn't care the slightest bit for Clementine compared to his best friend since childhood.

hopefulfx posted: »

Tenn and Violet wouldn't be that mad to AJ since Marlon sent Tenn's sisters and Violet's girlfriend to their demise But for Louis, AJ jus

• Probably have a talk with Aj then discuss what to do with the bodies im guessing. I mean they betrayed the camp but they were part of it. Maybe whether to bury them there?

• edited August 2018

But Clementine has a vajimjam and Louis is a teenage boy...

Chibikid posted: »

Honestly he shouldn't care the slightest bit for Clementine compared to his best friend since childhood.

• I'm hoping to get the chance to verbally discipline AJ.

• I'm gonna lock the shit in his room if I can.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'm hoping to get the chance to verbally discipline AJ.

• That would be ideal as well.

I'm gonna lock the shit in his room if I can.

• Clementine have ? for Louis on the walking dead the final season

• He doesn't even know Clementine plus not everyone chose Louis as a friend/interest. Even if you appeal to Louis If you are closer to him, he's still very reluctant to even help you.

But Clementine has a vajimjam and Louis is a teenage boy...

• First things first, take the gun away from the kid.
    Then Clem gets to decide to betray the group and secretly give the gun back to AJ when he whines about it.
    Which will be a good thing cause he will end up saving someone with it later in the episode.

• Same or at least some type of discipline

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'm hoping to get the chance to verbally discipline AJ.

• Doesn't matter. She's a new girl and he's a teenage boy and has already expressed interest in her. Have you ever been a teenage boy that was into girls? Brody just died, and she was Marlon's girl, anyway. The only other girls around were Violet, who isn't into guys, and Ruby, who seems a bit young. Clem is Louis' best chance of actually getting laid and as a teenage boy it's very likely that that's all he's thought about since she got there. I expect, given what Marlon had done, that Louis will be less concerned with Marlon's death than you'd expect, especially if you play Clem as receptive to Louis.

Chibikid posted: »

He doesn't even know Clementine plus not everyone chose Louis as a friend/interest. Even if you appeal to Louis If you are closer to him, he's still very reluctant to even help you.

• edited August 2018

Tie him up, hang him from a tree (like Thor was hanging from the chains in Ragnarok, on his side) and use him as walker bait.

Same or at least some type of discipline

• Confiscate or let AJ keep the gun will be a choice in the next EP, for sure.

• edited August 2018

Can't speak on the immediate aftermath, but I know EP2 will be quite delicious for us all to consume!

Courtesy of Chef Omar.

SufferTheChildren

• Even if thats true not everyone likes or is interested in Louis as a love interest or anything beyond that. Plus, Louis and the group are more concerned about their leader/friend being murdered by AJ whose under our guardianship. I don't get this sexual/romantic interest you believe Louis has towards Clementine, i get he's flirtatious, but he's not the type to just go head over heels moronic over a stranger whose essentially tore down their community in the span of 2 days. Despite what Marlon had done, you forget that Louis and Marlon have been friends way before the apocalypse even began and close friends at that, i doubt he'd be that complacent with his death because a random chick who may or may not like him appeared.

Doesn't matter. She's a new girl and he's a teenage boy and has already expressed interest in her. Have you ever been a teenage boy that was

• Maybe Cwementine sucks as a parent is aww?

• Just based on the name of the achievements, I think everyones gonna try to kick them out but they convince them to stay.

• About Brody being Marlon's girl, are we sure? Marlon agrees with Clementine if you have her say that love is for suckers.

Doesn't matter. She's a new girl and he's a teenage boy and has already expressed interest in her. Have you ever been a teenage boy that was

• Yeah, the act 1 achievement is called "We're Staying" I think.

TheDerpGod posted: »

Just based on the name of the achievements, I think everyones gonna try to kick them out but they convince them to stay.

• AJ GO TO YOUR ROOM, anyway...sorry about that guys he has that stunted development. brody is in the basement so we better get her out, louis can you bury marlon please?violet...yeah your bird might be alive so go brood and act angsty til we find their bodies at the raider camp

• Your website went into hibernation for a decade homestar shut it
    .. I mean Clem Isn't the best parent sure but she's trying.

michael911 posted: »

Maybe Cwementine sucks as a parent is aww?

• and failing

CapnJay posted: »

Your website went into hibernation for a decade homestar shut it .. I mean Clem Isn't the best parent sure but she's trying.

• Nah. Based on achievements for future episodes, which are already visible, they're not gonna have to leave. AJ may get locked in their room though. Lovable little psycho...

Fixed it for you.

Nah. Based on achievements for future episodes, which are already visible, they're not gonna have to leave. AJ may get locked in their room though. Little psycho...

• Awwite captain j... am sow sowwy for that but I'm still cool thow. Right❓

CapnJay posted: »

Your website went into hibernation for a decade homestar shut it .. I mean Clem Isn't the best parent sure but she's trying.

• I think people will be upset...but when they drag Brody's body out of the basement...I would be like...ohhh yeah he murdered her.

The problem with AJ is that he is not used to how civilized society works...it has just been him and Clem...and out there on the road you kill the danger. But we will see.

• You are still cool homestar. Just try to be more optimistic. We don't need a lil brudder situation

michael911 posted: »

Awwite captain j... am sow sowwy for that but I'm still cool thow. Right❓

• The raider group will show up and no one will know what the hell to do. They took Minnie and Sophie so I assume Clementine, Violet, and Ruby are in a bit of trouble.

• edited August 2018

True, he may be missing the civilized society upbringing, but he still has an idea of what it's like to be in a group if he can recall bloodshed at the ranch. No excuses for that shitbird, lol.

I think people will be upset...but when they drag Brody's body out of the basement...I would be like...ohhh yeah he murdered her. The pro

• Since AJ fired a gun, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of episode 2 will be the group trying to survive a walkers horde attracted by the noise.

• Disarray and uncertainty everywhere.

• That location with the bridge and shack is in the game if you go fishing with violet

LLemonSS posted: »

Everyone says Take Us Back is an obvious throwback to Season 1, but I think it's a red herring, and Take Us Back is literally called that be

• The bridge scene was confirmed to not be gameplay

LLemonSS posted: »

Everyone says Take Us Back is an obvious throwback to Season 1, but I think it's a red herring, and Take Us Back is literally called that be

• That would just be stupid, a puny calibre handgun like that doesn't make enough noise especially during a thunderstorm..

Tewudin posted: »

Since AJ fired a gun, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of episode 2 will be the group trying to survive a walkers horde attracted by the noise.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.