Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2018

https://telltale.com/news/2018/08/art-of-the-apocalypse-the-making-of-clem-s-new-look/

Telltale added a neat blog post about their character art design for Clem this season, if you want some reading to take your mind off the wait until September. It's a pretty neat read.

(It's not the cosplay article - it's another one about the game itself)

• Don't forget Nintendo and Ubisoft!

Yeah, Pete & the whole of Telltale have been remarkable with their interaction with fans so far. I know this is kinda off topic, but

• Thank god they got rid of the ANF jacket and haircut, I think this new look works a lot better for her. She looks like a hardened badass, so it suits her well

https://telltale.com/news/2018/08/art-of-the-apocalypse-the-making-of-clem-s-new-look/ Telltale added a neat blog post about their charac

• Ah yes, Ubisoft too! I haven't really enjoyed as much from them but yes. Prince of Persia, South Park, Watch Dogs, and AC hold a special place near and dear to my heart. Their upcoming Skull & Bones title looks promising...

Nintendo is Nintendo, though. Since they make consumer electronics AND delve in publishing video games, I purposely left them out since they're pockets are a lot deeper than just a standard video game publishing company. For the most part, they've always listened to their fans, outside of delivering us more Chrono Trigger. :neutral:

F3arM0d3 posted: »

Don't forget Nintendo and Ubisoft!

• Does Metroid, Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Donkey Kong, etc. not count then? Lol

Ah yes, Ubisoft too! I haven't really enjoyed as much from them but yes. Prince of Persia, South Park, Watch Dogs, and AC hold a special pla

• Again, Nintendo making consoles and hand-held devices whereas traditional video gaming studios such as Telltale, Naughty Dog, & etc don't which makes it an unfair comparison. Therefore I chose to leave Nintendo out. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you, buddy.

It's the same reason I didn't add Sony Interactive Entertainment to my list, they have additional $$$ which can be used to contract studios to produce an exclusive IP for their consoles and slap their name on the publishing credits.

Detroit Become Human is an example of this, the developer is QuanticDream whereas Sony Interactive Entertainment owns the publishing rights because it's they're exclusive IP and theirs alone, Nintendo does the same with a majority of their titles as well.

Prime example: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has Nintendo as the primary publisher & Nintendo EPD as the developer. Do you see Sony Interactive Entertainment or even Nintendo's name on Telltale titles? It's a rhetorical question, but perhaps now you understand why I didn't include them.

Does Metroid, Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Donkey Kong, etc. not count then? Lol

• Because all they do is win? B)

Again, Nintendo making consoles and hand-held devices whereas traditional video gaming studios such as Telltale, Naughty Dog, & etc don'

• Thanks for sharing this!

"In almost every season, there has been a conversation within the team about whether or not to lose the hat. And yet, here it is. There is something magical about that hat and its ability to evade the creative butcher’s block here at the studio."

I. DID. NOT. JUST. READ. THAT. DID. NOT.

How dare this even be brought up!

LazyAlex posted: »

Thank god they got rid of the ANF jacket and haircut, I think this new look works a lot better for her. She looks like a hardened badass, so it suits her well

• edited August 2018

Man... That first episode! Oh mah goodness!!! TTG, you've done it. I haven't been this hooked since the first half of S2. This game really felt like a game. And the ending of the first episode makes me want to go back and replay it. I hate my ending. I want a do over. Yet, I'm glad I've got a chance to actually feel this way. Good grief! Like... man I can't wait for episode 2! Just, wow! That was something. I'm freaking out. This is a bewildering yet awesome feeling.

But daggone it, TTG!!! If you all don't stop alluding to Clem and/or AJ dying... Got Melissa Hutchinson on a freaking Thank-You-Fans world tour, talking about the ending of the season being "harrowing", no comments on Clem living or dying... I told Tenn to include me in the drawing, and that felt like some afterlife foreshadowing mess... C'mon y'all. Stop it, fam.

Alright. I'm done. Gonna bring my blood pressure back down. Phew! Looks like I've got a month before it goes up again because of a little afro sportin', Gary Coleman in the face lookin', "What did I do wrong?"-lookin' knuckle head! Gosh, that little boy is getting an old fashion whoopin' next episode...

• They sure didn't forget about Kenny's hat... oh, wait...

• edited August 2018

Figured this would be worth mentioning to give people something to speculate on, since this is the EP2 waiting thread after all.

Here's to hoping it's the rival faction and not most of the kids.

• Too bad they're not all out at once :(

• edited August 2018

Trust me, we feel your pain! I know they said they plan to experiment with episodes in the future, but one day, I hope they'll decide to set aside the time and resources to develop a full game rather than an episodic one. I don't foresee Overkill as a viable substitute for future TWD installments.

Too bad they're not all out at once

• Define personality?

Yeah the character building was great all the character with personality not like ANF

• Yeah, give us more of all the cast,

prink34320 posted: »

I really hope we get to know the rest of the group more, first episode we didn't get much about Willy, Mitch or Omar, hopefully they won't just be cannon fodder, please Telltale, let us end the final season with a group.

• Chances are the walkers will have more of them than we ever will.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, give us more of all the cast,

• No.

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only one who is annoyed with these stupid shipping threads?

• lol 1 month rip

• Eh,

LazyAlex posted: »

Thank god they got rid of the ANF jacket and haircut, I think this new look works a lot better for her. She looks like a hardened badass, so it suits her well

• You know what's disturbing? I miss GameoverENT doing TWD stuff. He hasn't done a video since the announcement of The Final Season, he was one of the best TWD channels. Why didn't he leave a clue about his inactive job?

• Wait... what happened to him?

You know what's disturbing? I miss GameoverENT doing TWD stuff. He hasn't done a video since the announcement of The Final Season, he was one of the best TWD channels. Why didn't he leave a clue about his inactive job?

• edited August 2018

According to the comment section in his last video, he probably passed away due to a Hurricane Harvey that happened in Summer 2017. Some say he didn't because he gave a like to one of the tweets posted on his Twitter in November. The Hurricane might have destroyed his stuff for youtube and tries to earn money to rebuild everything. That's all I heard.

It would have been more understandable if he at least made a video about getting a break from youtube. I have a bad feeling that he is not ok.

eRock92 posted: »

Wait... what happened to him?

• I hope he's ok I miss seeing his videos as well :(

According to the comment section in his last video, he probably passed away due to a Hurricane Harvey that happened in Summer 2017. Some say

• I miss his videos too

You know what's disturbing? I miss GameoverENT doing TWD stuff. He hasn't done a video since the announcement of The Final Season, he was one of the best TWD channels. Why didn't he leave a clue about his inactive job?

• Except for Kenny's fucking hat
    Telltale I mean come on, HOW hard would it have been to just show her taking the hat out of her pack and letting AJ wear it for a bit
    HOW HARD?

At least TTG is finally listening to what people want and implementing it into the game.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 2 has been Rated by Australia

• The moderate impact for Sex certainly is...interesting. Amid the Ruins had a lower rating for the Jane/Luke scene if I recall correctly?

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 2 has been Rated by Australia

• It did? I honestly can’t remember the ratings

The moderate impact for Sex certainly is...interesting. Amid the Ruins had a lower rating for the Jane/Luke scene if I recall correctly?

• Moderate sex impact? my boy louis bout to get laid!

• Moderate sex impact.... I wonder what that means tbh

• edited August 2018

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ E

Moderate sex impact? my boy louis bout to get laid!

• I assume you don't share the same opinion :D that's fair

DabigRG posted: »

Eh,

• Fuck, I really hope he's ok, I used to love watching his videos and his playthroughs.

According to the comment section in his last video, he probably passed away due to a Hurricane Harvey that happened in Summer 2017. Some say

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

That many Qs, huh? Looks like Louis has some stamina.

lupinb0y posted: »

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ E

• Just think about the sex....yes sex is the most important thing to think about!!!! There's no nudity tho so sucks for u excited potatoes.

• Eh you know what they say, a little bit of skin is just enough skin baby!

Just think about the sex....yes sex is the most important thing to think about!!!! There's no nudity tho so sucks for u excited potatoes.

• He got bit but I bet he will tell his group before he dies

Honestly, I'll be shocked if Abel comes back in my game. I swear I thought I saw a walker chomp the side of his neck before he was pulled off screen. I'm not sure how someone could cut anything off that part of the body to prevent terminal illness.

• Things getting out of hand on these boards, that never happens... well maybe once or twice or every time, oh crap this is going to go real bad isn't it?

Better than "this game sucks" threads, at least. We'll be keeping any eye to see if it gets too out of hand, you know.

• Hate to say this...but most of you Y chromosome peeps...this is your QTE: QQQQE 1. How was it for you? 2. Get up and go to the bathroom. 3 Spend an hour apologizing.

• What is he a wood pecker, that man needs to get some rhythm.

Q..Q..Q..Q..Q..QQ..Q..Q..Q..Q..Q..QQ..Q..Q..Q..Q..Q..QQ..QQQQQQQQQQ..Q..Q..Q..Q..Q..QQQQQQQQQQ..Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q..Q..Q.QQ.QQ.QQ.QQ.QQ.QQ.QQ.QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQE

motion of the ocean and all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.