Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• edited August 2018

Can someone please explain what do they mean by "moderate" sex impact? I can't put that into perspective.

• Speaking for the Y's, silence is a valid option.

Hate to say this...but most of you Y chromosome peeps...this is your QTE: QQQQE 1. How was it for you? 2. Get up and go to the bathroom. 3 Spend an hour apologizing.

• More then just suggested but still not showing it.

So if in season 2 Luke and Jane having sex was the suggestion, here it will most likely be a fade out (hope they use a star wipe) just as it gets going.

Razer531 posted: »

Can someone please explain what do they mean by "moderate" sex impact? I can't put that into perspective.

• Looking at sex: I wish my Clementine had a weapon anti-lover like this.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 2 has been Rated by Australia

• And does this basically confirm Clem is going to get Louis laid, or is Rated by Australia unreliable?

Plan_R posted: »

More then just suggested but still not showing it. So if in season 2 Luke and Jane having sex was the suggestion, here it will most likely be a fade out (hope they use a star wipe) just as it gets going.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

I wouldn't say it's confirmed, Australia is a bit prudish when it comes to ratings, but that's what I would expect from that rating. It could also account for dealing with Minnie and Sophie's situation and Clem remains virginal and chaste throughout the episode.

And does this basically confirm Clem is going to get Louis laid, or is Rated by Australia unreliable?

• It could hint at the sex slaves thing but i think it would have a more serious rating than "moderate"

• edited August 2018

So we know that Episode 2 is already finished because it was rated. So what do you think Telltale are doing up until Episode 2? I hope the Episode is over 2 hours long o:)

• Well they are probably polishing stuff...

So we know that Episode 2 is already finished because it was rated. So what do you think Telltale are doing up until Episode 2? I hope the Episode is over 2 hours long

• I think implied can be more saucy than showing..

Just think about the sex....yes sex is the most important thing to think about!!!! There's no nudity tho so sucks for u excited potatoes.

• Oh and by the way, in episode 3 "New world order" of Batman by Telltale, they've also rated it by "Moderate sex impact", and the scene looked like this:
    so probably we can expect something similar right

I wouldn't say it's confirmed, Australia is a bit prudish when it comes to ratings, but that's what I would expect from that rating. It coul

• I guess so, I hope they stop short of that tho.

Oh and by the way, in episode 3 "New world order" of Batman by Telltale, they've also rated it by "Moderate sex impact", and the scene looked like this: so probably we can expect something similar right

• Welp....a war is coming lads.

Oh and by the way, in episode 3 "New world order" of Batman by Telltale, they've also rated it by "Moderate sex impact", and the scene looked like this: so probably we can expect something similar right

• Of course Telltale being Telltale...this means Violet/Louis will die by end of the episode....because Telltale Giveth and Telltale taketh away.

• They're polishing it. The E3 interviews contained gameplay from the episode that was released 2 months after, and until then they were polishing the animations and testing it, adding some more dialogue. Also I struggle to understand why people think they finish episodes and then release them, they need to be ahead of the game. Generally it's
    Whilst episode 1 is out episode 2 is in heavy development and 3 and 4 are in light development
    Whilst episode 2 is out episode 3 is in heavy development and 4 is in moderate devlopment
    Whilst episode 3 is out episode 4 is in heavy development.
    I know everyone knows this, but.. almost everyone. :D

So we know that Episode 2 is already finished because it was rated. So what do you think Telltale are doing up until Episode 2? I hope the Episode is over 2 hours long

• I mean it's Australia but honestly I think it will be similiar to New World Order Batman. And that sucks. I'm a wierd man, when I hear moderate sex I think 'well, she's a pretty girl, once you can get past all the dirt' like there's no makeup or cream everyone probably smells like shit just ew.

• I want to express that I'm not only excited for episode 2 but also for how positive things are around the community in general. People are engaging in healthy discussions about characters and choices again instead of being negative and it's incredibly refreshing. I'm glad we are all at this point again where we feel like a true community and it makes me optimistic about the future of the forums as well as the future of TWDG.

• Don't worry...some people have their knives ready for any little screwup Telltale may make...real or imagined.

I want to express that I'm not only excited for episode 2 but also for how positive things are around the community in general. People are e

• It is good. I joined these forums around the time where Telltale announced The Final Season. People were still pretty annoyed for how A New Frontier turned out and they had little to no hope for The Final Season. But with how Done Running turned out it seems as if these forums are turning into a more happy and optimistic place :smile:

I want to express that I'm not only excited for episode 2 but also for how positive things are around the community in general. People are e

• I absolutely hated A New Frontier but this new episode has definitely won me over. Also glad they left the S3 references to a minimum, although the little callback to the ranch was intriguing.

It is good. I joined these forums around the time where Telltale announced The Final Season. People were still pretty annoyed for how A New

• People are engaging in healthy discussions about characters and choices

Did you see the QQQQQ comments? :)

• sry what does qqqqq mean i searched for urban dictionary too i didnt see anything special lul maybe im just stupid tho

People are engaging in healthy discussions about characters and choices Did you see the QQQQQ comments?

• Sorry but.. laughs

Yeah, they meant the "sex scene".

sry what does qqqqq mean i searched for urban dictionary too i didnt see anything special lul maybe im just stupid tho

• I acknowledge the obvious faults with A New Frontier but I still really enjoyed it and liked the characters. Obviously it could have been a lot better and it had a large amount of potential but unfortunately due to circumstances we all are aware of the overall story, the technicalities of the game and the characters suffered from it. Still I really enjoyed it but I see it is not quite on the same level as Season One nor Season Two

I absolutely hated A New Frontier but this new episode has definitely won me over. Also glad they left the S3 references to a minimum, although the little callback to the ranch was intriguing.

• edited August 2018

I assumed that that would be it but when I checked on internet i never really saw that explanation lol idk how tf uses qqqqq

Sorry but.. laughs Yeah, they meant the "sex scene".

• moderate sex impact

um what

• Yeah, Pete & the whole of Telltale have been remarkable with their interaction with fans so far.

Except when it comes to the question of prices in Europe, hahahahaha. ?

• Yeah, this was honestly me when I saw that:

Telltale pls what does this mean.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

moderate sex impact um what

• Telltale is pretty much saying... B)

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, this was honestly me when I saw that: Telltale pls what does this mean.

• edited August 2018

Telltale pls what does this mean.

i'm gonna fight someone

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, this was honestly me when I saw that: Telltale pls what does this mean.

• I don't like the sound of it and I don't agree with it.

• Oh lord and savior has spoken!

I don't like the sound of it and I don't agree with it.

• Hail to the boats!

Jayroen posted: »

Oh lord and savior has spoken!

• sees Moderate Sex impact

Oh no, the shipping threads.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 2 has been Rated by Australia

• Praised be

Hail to the boats!

• Clem will more than likely see her first kiss in this episode with either Louis or Violet. Anything beyond that and I'll be convinced that Telltale finds the chaos in this forum entertaining.

• Hehehe I like where this is going

• Clem will more than likely see her first kiss in this episode with either Louis or Violet.

... For some people :)

Sarunas21 posted: »

Clem will more than likely see her first kiss in this episode with either Louis or Violet. Anything beyond that and I'll be convinced that Telltale finds the chaos in this forum entertaining.

• I'll help you, because the thought that there's a chance of a choice coming down to picking between either Clementine friendzoning herself or... well it's just... ugh.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Telltale pls what does this mean. i'm gonna fight someone

• Remember. She can kiss Gabe.

Sarunas21 posted: »

Clem will more than likely see her first kiss in this episode with either Louis or Violet. Anything beyond that and I'll be convinced that Telltale finds the chaos in this forum entertaining.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.