Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• If he's on his deathbed and you have a specific Clem to get the kiss, then yeah. Gabe didn't die for me. Their kiss scene feels quite rare actually. I had it in my mind that the majority got something different, hence my comment.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Remember. She can kiss Gabe.

• Moderate sex impact

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

• But on a serious note I don't see why people on this forum would have such a huge problem with a possible sex scene, I mean clementine is 17.

• Moderate Sex Impact!?!!?!? YES! Violetine!!!

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 2 has been Rated by Australia

• Didn't Batman S1 ep 3 have Moderate Sex Impact? Because I think it did.

Plan_R posted: »

More then just suggested but still not showing it. So if in season 2 Luke and Jane having sex was the suggestion, here it will most likely be a fade out (hope they use a star wipe) just as it gets going.

• Yes it did, but I'm hoping it stops short of seeing Clem mount Violet like Selina mounted Bruce. I'm all for Clem having plenty of great emotionally healthy sex in her life, but the less I know about it the better.

strwar3 posted: »

Didn't Batman S1 ep 3 have Moderate Sex Impact? Because I think it did.

• I think it just be faded romance scene or maybe it will stop short when it starts becoming more romantic in EP 2. Just a faded scene turning into black.

Plan_R posted: »

Yes it did, but I'm hoping it stops short of seeing Clem mount Violet like Selina mounted Bruce. I'm all for Clem having plenty of great emotionally healthy sex in her life, but the less I know about it the better.

• Moderate sex impact

Look I'm all aboard the romances, but please god don't go as far as I think it's gonna go...

• 0_o

bloop posted: »

Moderate sex impact Look I'm all aboard the romances, but please god don't go as far as I think it's gonna go...

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

I'm hoping for a star wipe. So it'll go, dialogue choice to say yes or no, a kiss, maybe a light shoulder touch, star wipe to 30 minutes later. 5 minutes later for Louis, because let's be real here...

strwar3 posted: »

I think it just be faded romance scene or maybe it will stop short when it starts becoming more romantic in EP 2. Just a faded scene turning into black.

• edited August 2018

Alright, maybe these ships are getting outta hand...

• This

• Guys its not gonna be know fade to black, Clementine bout to get that peach pounded by louis or maybe it licked by violet, if you have her swinging that way the sooner you can accept that the less angry you'll be when it happens.

• Why does everyone think the moderate sex impact has something to do with Clem?

• It might though <3

Why does everyone think the moderate sex impact has something to do with Clem?

• I'm down if it's just a kiss....anything else will make me destroy my monitor ?

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

Yes they are...Can't visit a single thread without someone mentioning a ship, or fighting to argue which is worse and which one is better. It's getting kind of annoying

• Re: the Australian rating

Batman season one episode three also got the same “moderate impact rating.

Take that as you will.

• Yeah thats what i think its going to be

• Delete dis

bloop posted: »

Moderate sex impact Look I'm all aboard the romances, but please god don't go as far as I think it's gonna go...

• But Clem has 0 sex education lol I don’t see her doing that for a while after what happened with Jane.

• edited August 2018

I don't see what else could it be. Well maybe only other option is that they talk about parenthood, babies and stuff like that and they start talking about all of that

Why does everyone think the moderate sex impact has something to do with Clem?

• Why does this remind me that Clem has no more pads... :D

• Well I do know some Lesbian movie romance scenes. I don't think Violet needs a artificial peepee to get a romance scene with Clem. She is a lesbian and I have watched a LGBT movie before.

• It could be that it has something to do with the raiders.

Razer531 posted: »

I don't see what else could it be. Well maybe only other option is that they talk about parenthood, babies and stuff like that and they start talking about all of that

• edited August 2018

Why can't we delete comments

• For all people, because THAT never happened.

lupinb0y posted: »

Clem will more than likely see her first kiss in this episode with either Louis or Violet. ... For some people

• MAYBE?!

• I think that would be more than a moderate sex impact.

• Abso-fkin-lutely, god I wish I could unwatch that scene. Btw, maybe he meant by "some people", those who don't choose any romance at all in tfs

For all people, because THAT never happened.

• 4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Re: the Australian rating Batman season one episode three also got the same “moderate impact rating. Take that as you will.

• y'all ready for some cluke tier levels of creepy around here soon?

• I'm thinking it's more Sophie and Minerva and the horrible things happening to them than it is Clem with Louis or Violet. For some reason I just don't see that kind of a scene happening.

• Um does anyone not remember Clem knows nothing about sex (or SAFE sex for that matter) and Louis/ Violet probably don’t either so I don’t think that’ll happen.

• Louis/Violet learned in school while for Clementine, well, maybe Kate explained her when she took care of her when Clem had period.

Leegendary posted: »

Um does anyone not remember Clem knows nothing about sex (or SAFE sex for that matter) and Louis/ Violet probably don’t either so I don’t think that’ll happen.

• Well I wouldn't assume that Clem or Louis and Violet know nothing about sex. I mean we have no idea how much Clementine knows or doesnt know, its not like she's been asked that type of question before. I mean considering what happened in Anf, it is cannon so we had the whole period scene I think it's safe to say she might of discussed the birds and the bees with kate. And we'll louis and violet have been at that school for quite some time so they mike have some knowledge when it comes to sex education.

Um does anyone not remember Clem knows nothing about sex (or SAFE sex for that matter) and Louis/ Violet probably don’t either so I don’t think that’ll happen.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

She's not stupid, she knows what sex is.

• Holy shit we posted the same type of reply at the same time.

Razer531 posted: »

Louis/Violet learned in school while for Clementine, well, maybe Kate explained her when she took care of her when Clem had period.

• I don't know, what is the law about sex with minors (<18)? Is it considered okay or not? If it's not, well it will be most likely an adult-adult scene...

jmarston95 posted: »

I'm thinking it's more Sophie and Minerva and the horrible things happening to them than it is Clem with Louis or Violet. For some reason I just don't see that kind of a scene happening.

• Probably not, if it had anything to do with rape in a way thats present enough to bring up sexual impact, themes would be at the highest setting.

jmarston95 posted: »

I'm thinking it's more Sophie and Minerva and the horrible things happening to them than it is Clem with Louis or Violet. For some reason I just don't see that kind of a scene happening.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.