Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• Definitely my most unpopular one: Javier is my favorite of the protagonists ahead of Lee and Clem.
    Nick and Sarah were two of my favorites of the S2 group and were some of the most wasted potential in that season.

• I love AJ as much as i love Clementine

• edited August 2018

I would date Aasim. Like, as myself, not as Clem.

Also I miss Brody.

• edited August 2018

Am I the only one who laughed when Carver confronted Reggie in the green house. The "Shut up, Shut up, Shut the fuck up" line followed by the "you better have an explanation for this" over some plants was fucking hilarious

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

Violet is just an edgy brooding bitch, with an annoying attitude. In real life I do my best to stay the hell away from people like her, nothing against them, but I'm not about to drive my mood even deeper into the ground.

• The first part was indeed funny.

Clemenem posted: »

Am I the only one who laughed when Carver confronted Reggie in the green house. The "Shut up, Shut up, Shut the fuck up" line followed by the "you better have an explanation for this" over some plants was fucking hilarious

• Unpopular opinion? I love Season 3. Everyone else hates it, but I have a serious crush on Javi and I was actually emotionally satisfied with ending. Unlike Season 2, where everything went horrifically wrong and everyone was a jackass, I felt like I was pretty cool with the way things played out after Season 3.

• Javi was the only good character in season 3 and deserves another game without Kate, Gabe, Clem, etc

• I don't really like AJ- he acts like a bratty child. I get he grew up in this messed up world, etc. and Clementine had to teach him to survive and she did a good job at taking care of a baby when she herself was and still is a kid. But god, he is so annoying, so bratty and just rude. Like it's probably just me, but in the newest season, ep. 1 he just made me angry almost the entire time.

• BEN/NICK Deserve a next season

• 1 Clem in S1 was very annoying
    2 ben.nick.gabe even arvo were awesoem
    3 the stranger from S1 was intresting ( he was a bit Negan)
    4 i dont like and i done care about Christa
    5 AJ was annoyigj
    6 Luke should fight Kenny ( even if choices doesnt mater)
    7 i liked Troy ( his Voice actor was Omid VO)
    8 i dont like "wars" like a 100 random people which are dying in sec ....
    9 Ben deserved a next season maybe instead of Kenny (:O)
    10 Chuck should survive more

BEN/NICK Deserve a next season

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Brody should've lived longer. I don't usually care for character's and their feelings and stuff, but everytime I hear her speak, the world's tiniest violin plays in my head, and I just can't help feeling really sorry for her :D :'( :'(

I really do wish we could've taken her driving before she died, where we'd laugh a little, open up to each other and all.

• How about a Ben, Nick and Gabe spin-off season where every single choice is a stupid one?

BEN/NICK Deserve a next season

• I want to like Louis, but I don't currently.

• I really want to ship violetine but I can’t, I just love louistine :’) maybe my mind will change later who knows

• I prefer Sarah over AJ because her attitude was very similar to mine which is why she was my favorite s2 character. She never should have died, the relationship between her and Clementine would have been better idea than another Joel&Ellie copy (Grown up person partners with a child). I don't really hate AJ but I never liked the idea of Clementine raising a baby on her own in an apocalypse.

I still think Season 4 is decent at the best. Not bad but not great either. I know it's just the first episode and huge improvement but I still cannot forgive Telltale for screwing Season 3 up. I think Season 4 is going to be as average as Guardians of the Galaxy. Maybe it's just me.

edited August 2018

Imagine Sarah and Violet in the same space? :D :D :D :D Violet would lose her mind

• Honestly, I still wish Sarah had stuck around to try to help Clementine throughout the years.
    Seeing her interact with AJ was such as cockblocked setup.

I still think Season 4 is decent at the best

I kinda got a similar feeling, but then, I wasn't too enthused anyway.

@Dex-Starr Imagine Sarah and Violet in the same space? :D :D :D :D Violet would lose her mind

Eh, I honestly kinda doubt it.
    The thing with Sarah is that she is relatively quiet most of the time but can really talkative with people she likes and/or feels she can relate to.
    With Violet's own somewhat pliable mood half of the time, not to mention being used to being around Louis and the twins, I think they'd be able to at least hang out for a bit.

AronDracula posted: »

I prefer Sarah over AJ because her attitude was very similar to mine which is why she was my favorite s2 character. She never should have di

• I wish Brody lived longer tbh I liked her

edited August 2018

You and I both share the same pain

Leegendary posted: »

I wish Brody lived longer tbh I liked her

• Regardless of how unrealistic it would be, I'd still find a way to bring back Lee somehow

Some say "leave him behind, he's the past" but for me, there's still a lot left in his character.

• It would've been a unique plot element, depending on how long her blindness lasted and we'd get more time to develop her character.

Leegendary posted: »

I wish Brody lived longer tbh I liked her

• He is dead. Get over it.

Stewart25 posted: »

Regardless of how unrealistic it would be, I'd still find a way to bring back Lee somehow Some say "leave him behind, he's the past" but for me, there's still a lot left in his character.

• He can be brought back and still be dead. That's the power of flashbacks and whatnot. I don't see you complaining about the folks who want Kenny back (again) - but then, I don't really pay attention to your posts.

He is dead. Get over it.

• I just can’t see Clementine with Violet. I try to like it, but I can’t see them any more than friends.

• I don't like Louis. He's not funny or charming, just annoying.

• I didn't find Louis's song cute. I found it impressive that he could sing that well with a parched throat, dude was thirsty af.

• That's probably the most popular unpopular opinion around here. [?]
    Anyway, i agree.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I just can’t see Clementine with Violet. I try to like it, but I can’t see them any more than friends.

• Here comes one; i miss Gabe a lot. I picked "There was a boy once" and "I had feelings for him".

• Ava deserves more recognition. I get that ANF was crap, but there were several non-crap characters that deserved better.

• I wish he didn't determinately die, but I don't really miss him.

Here comes one; i miss Gabe a lot. I picked "There was a boy once" and "I had feelings for him".

• Mariana and Ava deserved more credit.

Ava deserves more recognition. I get that ANF was crap, but there were several non-crap characters that deserved better.

• Idk about Mariana, didn't really do anything all that noteable.

Mariana and Ava deserved more credit.

• Damn straight.

Ava deserves more recognition. I get that ANF was crap, but there were several non-crap characters that deserved better.

• thatsthepoint.jpg

Dex-Starr posted: »

Idk about Mariana, didn't really do anything all that noteable.

• Well, she managed to hide from a horde for an entire night while her incompetent brother and step mother spent it screaming in a bulldozer waiting to be rescued lol.

• She had more development than ANY of the characters in A New Frontier. The only reason she died is because ANF is a stupid action game that doesn't want to tell its story.

• edited August 2018

She prayed for chocolate bars and kept her headphones on even though the radio had died.
    Ain't that neat?

• Eh, I don't think they were there the entire night. As far I can tell, they would've been there for about 10 minutes max, given how many (still active)walkers were there and the fact that Kate was trying to get the thing started.

Well, she managed to hide from a horde for an entire night while her incompetent brother and step mother spent it screaming in a bulldozer waiting to be rescued lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.