Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I wonder how they got so many voice actors from Final Fantasy in this game?

Makes me think Square Enix has a role in making this game...

MichaelBP posted: »

And Ruby is voiced by Ali Hillis, who voiced Lightning in the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy and her subsequent appearances in spin-offs like Di

• YES SAME HERE!

I knew both of these. I know everything about the walking dead. EVERYTHING! *overly attached*

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Well, since AJ is a lot shorter than Marlon, the bullet most likely went through the back of Marlon's head at an upwards angle. Assuming it followed the same path, it would most likely miss Clementine due to the height. Also, Clementine is standing slightly to the side of Marlon during that scene, not directly in front of him.

Rewatching the final scene again, something struck me. The bullet fired by AJ went straight through Marlon's head. If so, shouldn't the bullet hit Clementine who stands right in front of him?

• As far as I'm aware it's just on the Switch version. It doesn't give me the option to click play on PC and I've heard the PS4 doesn't have it as well.

DabigRG posted: »

Please tell me that's in the actual game.

• Not sure if this has been mentioned yet (it probably has) but by holding down L2 on PS4 you can display all points of interest in the HUB, excluding collectables.

• Not saying this isn't likely what happened, but somehow he ALSO manged to elude the rest of the herd outside the train station that would've been alerted to his gunshots, too? I doubt they would've continued to care about Louis ringing that bell with fresh dinner on the ground.

Just saying. I'm sure he escaped, but we know in the actual TV show, he would've been toast, broh.

Also one of the two walkers didn't have a jaw and Abel fired at least two shots so it's entirely possible that he was able to kill them and escape

• Pfffffffffft. We'd have much longer and more intricate game to play if Square-Enix was involved.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I wonder how they got so many voice actors from Final Fantasy in this game? Makes me think Square Enix has a role in making this game...

• edited August 2018

I lol'd.

Poogers555 posted: »

So I noticed Omar reminded me a lot of Nazeem from Skyrim in terms of voice an attitude, and as it turned out, its the same voice actor. All

• Makes a lot of sense.

Deltino posted: »

Well, since AJ is a lot shorter than Marlon, the bullet most likely went through the back of Marlon's head at an upwards angle. Assuming it

• edited August 2018

Well, I don't expect anyone here to have noticed this, but still, it's a nice detail. In the brazilian dub, Abel has the same voice actor of Rick Grimes in the tv show.

• edited August 2018

There were hints at a possible love triangle between Lee, Carley & Lilly.

It was introduced when Larry asked Lee if he liked his daughter. She was already beginning to take a liking to him after he found a way to access the pharmacy. Besides, the only competition Lee had was Glenn (who left shortly after the Motor Inn), a married Kenny, and well, Mark and Ben. The latter never stood a chance.

Later on, the strongest hint they dropped was how Lilly always openly confided in Lee post-Mark & gave Clem hair-ties (motherly concern) & how she wanted Lee and Clem to leave with her in the RV. The reason for this is because she saw the trio as a possible unit that could do better on their own rather than with what was left of the group at that time.

To suggest if Lee and Clem had joined her, that sparks wouldn't have flew between Lee and Lilly is naive. To quote Kate from ANF, "You stick two people in a room (or an RV in this case) together, something is going to happen."

• Lily if Carley is alive: Carley's the traitor kill Carley!
    Lily if Doug is alive: Ben is the traitor kill Ben whoops I killed Doug by accident.

I think Lily actually killed Carley over jealousy in addition to dad death stress and traitor in the midst.

There were hints at a possible love triangle between Lee, Carley & Lilly. It was introduced when Larry asked Lee if he liked his daug

• edited August 2018

Actually, I'm pretty sure that they originally considered having Lilly be the love interest to Kenny's best friend, with both tragically failing and/or being deconstructed as the plot goes.

The shipteasing with Carley, like Lee's reactions to Duck, was actually added in Episode 3 as a nod to the fans before she inevitably received her death.

There were hints at a possible love triangle between Lee, Carley & Lilly. It was introduced when Larry asked Lee if he liked his daug

• edited August 2018

Eh, I doubt that was it.
    I think she blamed Carley not only because she suspected Ben may have had an accomplice or even boss who talked him into actually doing i(with his and Carley's mutual vouching inadvertently making them more suspicious), but also because Carley had a minor but significant habit of acting outside of the rules.
    Which arguably makes less sense with Carley than Doug, but whatever.

CapnJay posted: »

Lily if Carley is alive: Carley's the traitor kill Carley! Lily if Doug is alive: Ben is the traitor kill Ben whoops I killed Doug by accid

• OMFG, you're right. No wonder she tried to lump Ben with Carley as the culprits. Yet, when Lee objects to that idea, she begins accusing Lee and Carley of conspiring together!

This really explains why later on outside the RV, Lilly begins to twist her face in disgust at Carley when she suggests that Lilly should take a page from Lee's book and try helping people. In Lilly's mind, she's thinking of that that page where Lee murdered the senator for sleeping with his wife, LOL. Crap! Lilly was thinking from the get go:

Get rid of Carley=
    -Lee is all hers for the taking.
    +
    -She has her scapegoat for the bandits until Ben later admits to it on the train.

Yeah, Lilly was TOTALLY trying to help, alright. I still <3 her though and think she was a pretty bad B!TCH to say the least. She made the kind of tough choices that most fans of FTWD despised Madison for. Remember the outrage at Madison bashing Troy's head in?

Lily if Carley is alive: Carley's the traitor kill Carley! Lily if Doug is alive: Ben is the traitor kill Ben whoops I killed Doug by accid

• I don't remember that because I was TWD on Netflix

OMFG, you're right. No wonder she tried to lump Ben with Carley as the culprits. Yet, when Lee objects to that idea, she begins accusing Lee

• edited August 2018

IDK man, when I first began replaying S1 and didn't care for Lilly I just assumed she was there for plot tension. During my first play through, I didn't try to save Larry in the meat locker. I also didn't care much for Lilly, but as I became more attentive to the intricate details of later plays, I noticed a subtle level of attraction between Lee & Lilly.

Even if the Telltale didn't have time to package it like they did with Carley, the hints of it are pretty obvious to me and I wasn't even trying to see it. I guess it kind of comes from my experience with women, lol. Lilly wasn't just being nice and trusting in Lee just for fun, bro. This is a woman that knew about his background to an extent like Carley & still viewed him as her #2 for the group (over her own father). That says a lot in and of itself.

A woman who can be pissed at you but still respect you for:

1) Putting her group in danger to save your crew as they came into Macon

2) Bringing in additional mouths to feed when resources are already running low (ever dated a passive aggressive female? Sticking Lee with the food rations as retaliation for bringing Ben was her way of serving some!)

3) Still trust you to handle a shortage investigation....

4) Confides in you even more after you admit to your past with her during the shortage investigation.

5) Pleads with you to leave in the RV with her, hell, pleads with you during most group disputes.

Like c'mon..she allowed Lee to get away with stuff that she wouldn't have hesitated to throw anyone else out over. If this doesn't sound like a female crushing on what she perceives as a 'bad boy' then IDK what to tell yah.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that they originally considered having Lilly be the love interest to Kenny's best friend, with both tragically fai

• Oh, I gotcha. Yeah, Netflix only has the rights to TWD. Hulu has the rights to FTWD...sorry I didn't mean to spoil it for you!

I don't remember that because I was TWD on Netflix

• Never planned on watching so no harm no foul.

Oh, I gotcha. Yeah, Netflix only has the rights to TWD. Hulu has the rights to FTWD...sorry I didn't mean to spoil it for you!

• edited August 2018

Well if Kirkman & Gimple follow through on their trolling, you might want to give it a try.

Apparently there's speculation FTWD is going to get merged into the main show, eventually.

Never planned on watching so no harm no foul.

• I'm still waiting for the latest season on Netflix.

• Oh no, I'm not saying she wasn't developing any feelings for Lee.
    In fact, I was specifically pointing out that it seemed like there was supposed to be a more explicit romance growing between the two in later episodes.

IDK man, when I first began replaying S1 and didn't care for Lilly I just assumed she was there for plot tension. During my first play throu

• At times I wish AJ was Lee's child so I could give feel attached to the kid.

• Not a detail of the game but okay.

michael911 posted: »

At times I wish AJ was Lee's child so I could give feel attached to the kid.

• Possible foreshadowing

When Marlon says Clem and AJ are two more mouths to feed and then Brody and Marlon die at the end. +/- 0 :wink:

• +2-2=0 quick maffs

Possible foreshadowing (Spoiler)

• Perfectly balanced?

Possible foreshadowing (Spoiler)

• As all things should be...

Perfectly balanced?

• edited August 2018

Player from Germany here. I noticed that all conversations ( The Walking Dead The Final Season ) are in German. Not only german subtitles, also german synchronization.

• Not that big of a deal but you can see the writing "Take me to hell" in both A New Frontier episode 2 and The Final Season episode 1

• Yeah, the game is synchronized in a few different languages this time around, among them German and French I think. I'm German as well, and I think the synchronization is decent, but I much prefer the original. You can change the language in the main menu or by changing your console's language.

Player from Germany here. I noticed that all conversations ( The Walking Dead The Final Season ) are in German. Not only german subtitles, also german synchronization.

• Can't beat good old English.

Yeah, the game is synchronized in a few different languages this time around, among them German and French I think. I'm German as well, and

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

On the side of the piano Louis was playing, there's writing that says:'' You suck at playing''. I thought it was pretty fun when I saw it.

• edited August 2018

Put the code in here and close them together

! [ ] ( URL )

LazyAlex posted: »

On the side of the piano Louis was playing, there's writing that says:'' You suck at playing''. I thought it was pretty fun when I saw it.

• I did it, nothing seemed to change for me

Put the code in here and close them together ! [ ] ( URL )

• Dammit, forgot that was the spoiler trigger--there's a ! at the beginning.

I did it, nothing seemed to change for me

• edited August 2018

It has to be this:

![](https://i.imgur.com/Cqp1ahN.jpg)

I did it, nothing seemed to change for me

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

Ok, I've done it now, finally

AChicken posted: »

It has to be this: ![](https://i.imgur.com/Cqp1ahN.jpg)

• Cool. ?

Ok, I've done it now, finally

• I doubt too many people know this, Gideon Adlon (Violets VA) plays one of the main characters in the movie Blockers. Coincidentally, her character is also lesbian

Sign in to comment in this discussion.