Why does everyone have good teeth (not rotten)?

2»

Comments

• Did you not see Abel's mouth? Anyways, i'm more surprised at the fact no one talks with a few feet of space between them considering no one scrubs their tongue. Everyone's breath probably smells like the worst shit imaginable.

• How does anyone wash their ass????? Everyone probably smells like sweaty ass and shit.

• In medivial times washing was considered impure...so imagine like the town square of Paris...thousands of never washed ass and hair, I just gagged at the thought

Dex-Starr posted: »

How does anyone wash their ass????? Everyone probably smells like sweaty ass and shit.

• Wait.. So you're telling me that no one is washing their ass?? Just imagine how it would feel! :D :D

How does anyone wash their ass????? Everyone probably smells like sweaty ass and shit.

• edited August 2018

You can see that clem's teeth are kind rotten when she wakes up on the school's bed after the intro

• I don't see it.

You can see that clem's teeth are kind rotten when she wakes up on the school's bed after the intro

• Dude when she wakes up and her right hand tied up to the bed

NexusFire posted: »

I don't see it.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Squishy, itchy, slippery, and it would smell really bad

Wait.. So you're telling me that no one is washing their ass?? Just imagine how it would feel!

• well they properly do it the old fashioned way

Squishy, itchy, slippery, and it would smell really bad

• In the old old old days, people also had spare clothes they could wear, while many of these characters have gone months without changing their clothes and washing them. These people are filthy as hell :D

well they properly do it the old fashioned way

• edited August 2018

Yeah but that's different than washing your ass

In the old old old days, people also had spare clothes they could wear, while many of these characters have gone months without changing their clothes and washing them. These people are filthy as hell

• Yeah I know, they don't look rotten though.

Dude when she wakes up and her right hand tied up to the bed

• well they look kind of rotten

Yeah I know, they don't look rotten though.

• Guys it's easy, she is Black which explains why her teeth are clean.

• What does that mean

Guys it's easy, she is Black which explains why her teeth are clean.

• you know, Urban?

What does that mean

• Because a zombie apocalypse is not realistic. And at least not how its told by the Walking Dead Series.

• Well it could become realistic with some kind of lab accident

Because a zombie apocalypse is not realistic. And at least not how its told by the Walking Dead Series.

• edited August 2018

Just because it is not fully realistic (most stories are based on some contrivance) doesn't mean you can't incorporate some realistic details to make it feel more real. Deteriorated teeth are fairly easy to incorporate.

Because a zombie apocalypse is not realistic. And at least not how its told by the Walking Dead Series.

• It really is about the western diet. If you cut back on your sugar intake you don't need so much dental care. Also, your teeth and gums build up a protective layer of bacteria in the absence of frequent flossing, coffee, and brushing of teeth. They almost assuredly have cavities but without so much frequent eating of really hot or cold foods (no accidentally nuking lunch in the microwave due to no microwave) they are not being aggravated as frequently, and most of them are probably not that serious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.