What did Louis mean by...

LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

So im feelin really stupid rn,since i been meditatin for hours trynna understand wtf did this Louis line mean
yall smart mfs help me understand
So clem gives aj his gun
Louis says he a lil kid
Then clem says he a lil kid who can shoot
the she asks "u dont know any others?" talkin about what? kids? Guns?

Then Louis says
There is one,But ur armed

ONE WHAT?

GODS? GUNS? KIDS? SONGS? KINGS?

ssssss
so...wtf does that mean? there is one what? Song? kid who can shoot? who? and but ur armed? fuck that mean? that she like ehm armed,ok armed,so...ehmm..that mean she can like...,not religious,so the other god hes talkin about? ...so...,so he was like,ehm talkin about like,kids who can sing?..wait,what??...WTF?
yeah this a "deep discussion" imma use that tag for this mf

Comments

• She means other song's, because he starts playing the same tune again, he then sais there is one, but you're armed because "Oh my darlin Clementine" mocks her name.

• With there is one he ment another song. Cause its an answer to: You don't know any others?

• edited August 2018

Her question “you don't know any others?“ was about the songs he played since he just repeated the same one all over. He then said “there is one but you're armed“ regarding the song Oh my Darling.

• When Clementine asks ' You don't know any others? ' , it's in reference to songs on the piano as Louis starts to play the same song that he played when she entered again. Louis then says, ' There is one, but you're armed '.

He then plays ' Oh my darling Clementine ' on the piano, as he was joking around suggesting that she'd use her weapon on him if she played that song.

• i thought about that too but i was like other what? guns? songs? kids? gods?
    its kinda strange,maybe im just a lot dumber than yall bright mfs but that line confused me
    one what?
    song?
    kid?
    gun?
    GOD?
    so he wasnt talkin about another god,just another song,that makes sense
    thanks

Poptarts posted: »

When Clementine asks ' You don't know any others? ' , it's in reference to songs on the piano as Louis starts to play the same song that he

• Thanks for yo answers then
    so it was not about gods or kids who can sing ?

• ...Willy?

• so, as everyone said, she asked if he knows another song. He then says he does, but she`s armed, cuz the song Oh my darling Clementine is about a daughter that dies or dissapears and gets forgotten

• so no gods

so, as everyone said, she asked if he knows another song. He then says he does, but she`s armed, cuz the song Oh my darling Clementine is about a daughter that dies or dissapears and gets forgotten

• I think this post is more confusing than whatever Luis said.

• nope, you can search the full song and hear for yourself what`s it about

so no gods

• Wow i actually had the exact same doubt. Thank god for this thread. LOL

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

I know the song,i first heard it when telltale used a version of it in the S2 E5 teaser
    u kno,the short one with the creepy ass music?
    Clem was talking about other songs then not other gods or kids
    or guns

nope, you can search the full song and hear for yourself what`s it about

• Dude you are more stoned than me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.