Lilly is not part of the raiders

Comments

• That last part oh lord I hate being a curious person

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you didn't write enough! I don't mind reading. LOL. 2- The RV is determinant but I’ll still talk about it shortly Now t

• Fixed it on the edit. Please don't click unless you're ready. I don't confirm or deny anything if that helps.

Leegendary posted: »

That last part oh lord I hate being a curious person

• Thanks!

Fixed it on the edit. Please don't click unless you're ready. I don't confirm or deny anything if that helps.

• I did see a leak of lilly herself but nothing storywise and I’m kinda glad so at least it’ll be a surprise if she is with them

Fixed it on the edit. Please don't click unless you're ready. I don't confirm or deny anything if that helps.

• edited August 2018

We don't even know if there was a choice of who to allow to get captured. There are plenty of reasons for a kidnapping in the apocalypse to occur that aren't sexually motivated.

Did Negan and The Saviors teach us nothing?

-Low tier drudge work laborers

-Cannon Fodder/Walker Bait on dangerous supply runs.
    -Accessing difficult areas that may be out of reach or considered too risky for adults. Think S1 Clem & TFS AJ at the train station.

-Cannibalism, again.

-Perhaps these 'raiders' a.k.a. 'the adults' are trying to rebuild a civilization that rivals Alexandria or what we saw in Crawford (but allowing children) or even New Virginia? If so, they could have a school that could really use their skills, Tenn mentioned his sisters were talented at art & singing. Both of those are helpful in trying to make a community resemble what society once was. I'm not saying this is the case, but it's much better than suggesting they're being raped. Why would someone's mind go immediately to the gutter w/ this is beyond me. Says more about the person suggesting it than the possibility of the act itself.

It's like the Mel Gibson call to his ex-wife all over again except it's by a pack of raiders. It's later revealed in Episode 3 it's because they haven't won the SuperBowl since 1981.

For Pete's sake (R.I.P), we don't even know if the Abel guy still runs with'em. Brody said it was around 1 year ago when this encounter first occurred. We have no idea what has since transpired. He could've got kicked out for all we know. However, we do know, we don't know shit so far. Since they decided to rush everything & cut E1 short on some Soprano's type shit, LMAO.

Damn, the best ending we got that was freely open to interpretation was S1E1 after the lights went out at the motor inn. E1 of TFS eerily felt more like S7/E16: The First Day of the Rest of Your Life. The only difference was, we saw who was killed. Same shock value formula that continues to plague the TV show version.

Its just a speculation because its a little suspicious that 2 young girls are going against their will to a group full of adults. And Abel, on of the guys of that group, acted a little bit to creepy when Clem met him in that trainstation.

• Heh.

Well, let's just say it's good that you haven't ventured any further.

(Spoiler)

• O h damn

Heh. (Spoiler)

• Oh shit.

Heh. (Spoiler)

• Repeatedly beating people? That’s technically not true. Sure he bashed Carver’s face in for revenge for taking his eye, Arvo he repeatedly beat him only once. The other times he would push and shove him around and determinantly knock him out for not shutting up at the power station but that’s it.

DabigRG posted: »

Not to mention that she acted on a short-term impulse and shortly dropped it when realized what she just did. He was repeatedly beatin people shit and rarely calmed down afterwards.

• What about when she steals the RV? She knew what she was doing then. She was prepared to leave everyone stranded, including Clementine. Even if your Lee is good to her and he agrees to go with Lilly, she still abandons Lee with Clementine and everyone else. I really have no sympathy for Lilly but have always wondered what became of her

THANK YOU!! Someone finally gets what I’ve been trying to say! She didn’t really think what she was doing through and it’s easy from an outsiders view to judge and say that’s she’s a bad person for ir

• What about that one herd member?

dan290786 posted: »

Repeatedly beating people? That’s technically not true. Sure he bashed Carver’s face in for revenge for taking his eye, Arvo he repeatedly b

• Yeah, letting out some frustration i guess

What about that one herd member?

• I must be the only not really feeling one way or the other about Lily?

• WOW a lot of ppl here wants Lilly to be the bad person so badly,
    I loved Lilly she is one of my favourite characters in the series of all time every thing she done was completely understandable the group put too much weight on her that's why she is a bitch some times but the haters forget that she can be a nice person to she was comforts Lee after he blame him self for the death of Doug/carly .
    what Kenny did to her dad made things bad real bad to her and than Carly called her a bitch from what I remember from my scumbag Lee gameplay she really hated being called a bitch so I can tell that one of the reasons she shot Carly but killing shooting Ben who gets saved by Doug is kind of non understandable to me cause Ben didn't say any thing Might rise Lilly's rage to the point she shoots him,
    her taking the RV didn't bother me at all I even think she deserve it as a payback to Kenny for the trauma she gone through from meat locker and she got her payback and more he was the most pissd about the RV and his family died.

• How so?

I must be the only not really feeling one way or the other about Lily?

• I just feel the only reason people care about Lily is because she's one of the VERY few characters that is not canonically dead and can plausibly return to season 4 without it being too forced. But I believe she's an unimportant character overall .Her and Christa can interchangeable toss-ups as to who fills up an antagonist role.

Even in the grand scheme of Season 1 she was an irrelevant character.

How so?

• There's also the time Clem walked in on him having Mike pinned up against a window.

Repeatedly beating people? That’s technically not true. Sure he bashed Carver’s face in for revenge for taking his eye, Arvo he repeatedly b

• edited August 2018

He wasn’t “beating” him up though

Onmens posted: »

There's also the time Clem walked in on him having Mike pinned up against a window.

• Which was before he got braindamaged and started to go rabid. And Mike was just trying to explain how they do their work.

There's also the time Clem walked in on him having Mike pinned up against a window.

• Probably only because Mike stayed calm and didn't fight back.

Anyway, no matter how you look at it, the guy had some serious anger management issues.

He wasn’t “beating” him up though

• edited August 2018

Well i disagree Kenny would have beat him up anyway unless Mike had started to fight back. The fact is, at that point Kenny wasn’t as bad as he became until after his eye got bashed in along with the loss of his girlfriend and the rest that followed that, being ambushed by the Russians, the stress of making sure the baby was safe etc. All those things add up. His anger issues were a very realistic representation of his character unlike anyone else from that season quite frankly because they would not all be calm and collected in that situation they were in. Being stranded with no food and out in the cold winter. It would be enough to make anyone miserable

Probably only because Mike stayed calm and didn't fight back. Anyway, no matter how you look at it, the guy had some serious anger management issues.

• I wouldn't mind seeing her or Christa, although only if that involves logic other than "feck we need to spice up the gameplay, quick let's just throw some old character in there boys".

• Well i disagree Kenny would have beat him up anyway unless Mike had started to fight back.

I love how you added fuel to the fire for no immediately clear reason. :lol:

Well i disagree Kenny would have beat him up anyway unless Mike had started to fight back. The fact is, at that point Kenny wasn’t as bad as

• What?

Well i disagree Kenny would have beat him up anyway unless Mike had started to fight back. I love how you added fuel to the fire for no immediately clear reason.

• Kenny would have beat him up anyway

What?

• Well Kenny crushed Lilly's dad head front of Clem and that made more of impact on Clem (she cried) more than lilly instant kill Carl/daug did to her, and Kenny took the supplies from the stranger car which Clem was against that action and she was pissd about it but she never remembered it or brought any of it in season two she didn't see Kenny as a threat once she saw him and he wasn't the villain of season two so judging lilly as evil person or assuming she wiil became a villain and hating her and taking a violent approach toward her in a possible future reunion might be the most idiotic idea/action/attitude you may come with, and your Clem being brutal doesn't mean she is an idiot.

MosesARose posted: »

She killed Carley in front of My Clem, and I'm sure Clem remembered. Plus I liked Carley, and the players figure out who actually gave the p

• And?? I was disagreeing with what Onmens said that Kenny would have beaten Mike up anyway, he wouldn’t have done unless Mike started attacking him. Kenny wasn’t at the extreme violent stage at that point. So i am not sure what you’re trying to say dude?

Kenny would have beat him up anyway

• who said I liked kenny? I didn't even mention Kenny. But My Clem killed him as well so it doesn't matter anyway. Also how do you know if taking a violent approach against her is "Idiotic" We don't even know who side she is on. Plus the last time my Clem saw lily she was blowing Carley's brains out. So yeah I am going to be violent towards her, because last thing Clem saw of her is violence. Your Clem can forgive, but that's not what brutal Clem does.

FORTLEE posted: »

Well Kenny crushed Lilly's dad head front of Clem and that made more of impact on Clem (she cried) more than lilly instant kill Carl/daug di

• She thought the cannibals and the raiders were scum, she'd most likely be their prisoner

• Okay, so it was a misspelling(-quoting?) on your part. That makes a little more sense.

And?? I was disagreeing with what Onmens said that Kenny would have beaten Mike up anyway, he wouldn’t have done unless Mike started attacki

• Pretty much.

Or their enemy....

MaxTheFax posted: »

She thought the cannibals and the raiders were scum, she'd most likely be their prisoner

• edited August 2018

I don't remember my self saying you love Kenny, because you complained about lilly killing Carly front of clem I was giving you an example of a bad things your clem saw but she didn't put it in construction when she reunited with the person who committed those actions she even given the choice to hug him once she met him that what I was bringing here that you may not get the choice to talk/act in a scumbag/violent way and some how I don't know how can lilly killing Carly make Clem hate her or want revenge from her it might make senseif it was Lee who would want revenge or hate lilly but Clem going after lilly for killing a person that didn't mean that much to her maybe not even more that lilly meant for Clem as far as I know Carly wasn't that's special to Clem to feel like she want revenge her, even her reaction to Carly's death was kind of tragic like she got used to it or like she don't care any more about ppl getting kill only what she cared for is 'why'?
    And your not knowing what side she's on is an other reason why you shouldn't act in a violent way on sight to her,
    I don't think telltale will give you the choice to act in a violent way once you see her its maybe gonna be like Kenny reunion in S2.
    Well my Clem is brutal too she killed Kenny but she is not brainless she act in brutal why against only those who are a threat to her or those who are a who act as a possible threat towards her and Lilly current persona and her position in the story is unknown is she a treat or not that's why I see taking a violent approach toward a character you know nothing about her current side/personality is idiotic but still showing a soft/forgiven side to this character is pretty risky especially after her taking advantage of Lee determinant forgiveness by stealing the RV.

MosesARose posted: »

who said I liked kenny? I didn't even mention Kenny. But My Clem killed him as well so it doesn't matter anyway. Also how do you know if tak

• edited August 2018

@DabigRG Yeah i guess i should have added the word “that” after disagree. So it should have said “well i disagree that Kenny would have beat him up anyway”. I didn’t put a full stop or comma after disagree though so i thought my post was clear. I guess not.

Okay, so it was a misspelling(-quoting?) on your part. That makes a little more sense.

• edited August 2018

Considering how some of her audio go to leaked, I assume she isn’t.

• Honey, subjectively, I appreciate that, but objectively, I'm gonna have to suggest you spoiler this.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

(Spoiler)

• Aw, c'mon man....

(Spoiler)

• Uhhh... Spoilers!?

(Spoiler)

• edited August 2018

I never said what her audio consisted of. And I said I assumed she wasn't. She could still very well be apart of the raiders.

NexusFire posted: »

Uhhh... Spoilers!?

• Done and done :)

Honey, subjectively, I appreciate that, but objectively, I'm gonna have to suggest you spoiler this.

• Well there must have been a reason you assumed that but it's okay.

(Spoiler)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.