Lilly is not part of the raiders

13»

Comments

• Thank you.
    Also, change the first pronoun about the audio in your reply to Nexus to be more vague as well, if you can.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Done and done

• edited August 2018
    1. She had no reason to murder a kind useful member like Carley. She's not the only one in The Walking Dead world to lose someone close to her but it doesn't justify her actions. Only reason Carley said what she said is because Lilly was bullying and pushing Ben to falsely point the finger at her on a crime she didn't commit, killing someone for calling you a bitch makes you look like an unstable lunatic. And she did not look regretful, first words that come out of her mouth doesn't seem to suggest or indicate she regretted her actions.

2. How about run on foot. I have a feeling that you said Yes on going with her in which she still leaves you and Clem, punishing you two for her fuckups. This alone tells you that she didn't give a shit about anyone but herself.

3. Because she was a bitch, there's no denying it. She didn't seem to give a shit when her dad treated people like shit and tried to kill you and expects everyone to kiss his ass. If she couldn't handle being in charge, why put up with it? it wasn't an easy task but she made it harder due to her temper and not listening to other people.

4. So her stealing the RV and leaving Clem for dead is her caring side? what is special about these meaningless hair ties? it seems the hair ties that Lilly didn't need is the only thing Lilly defenders keep bringing up to make her look like some saint. And at the St John farm, all she did was watch Clem for a couple of minutes, I wouldn't call that protecting her when there was no danger at that moment to protect her from and wouldn't count that as her being Clem's Guardian Angel.

Even if she isn't part of the Raiders, she's still bad, I wouldn't be surprised if she was part of the raiders since she would fit in with them. Lilly was a bullying cold-hearted murderer that was hostile to everyone and whether she was left behind or not, she still left a bad impression, if people can believe Roman as a villain then why not Lilly who was a lot worse? Clem was a lot closer to Lee(obviously), Kenny, Ben(who Lilly bullied and tried to kill), Katjaa, Duck & Carley/Doug(who she was saddened despite not having any scenes with them) and she'd be betraying them all by being friendly with Lilly who fucked them all over in which I don't see any Clem doing whether she's brutal or merciful because it'd be out of character. Clem's not a little kid anymore, she's more hardened and has AJ to care for and I highly doubt she'd open her arms for a backstabbing murderer and Lilly won't be obligated to pretend to be nice to her since she's not a little kid anymore.

I got a feeling Telltale will do a Scott Gimple and make her out to be Savior to appease her fans and shove her down our throats after all, they did it in Season 2.

• I'm like 90% certain Lily wont be with the raiders, at least not the group we know of right now. The reason being, Lily may be a bitch, but she certainly isn't the kind of person to tolerate or hang around with pedophiles, unless she's also one of their prisoners.

• edited August 2018

Carley's death was an accident, huh? Give me a break. Lilly pointed the gun at her and shot her while her back was turned just because Carley mouthed off to her and called her a scared little girl. It was cold blooded fucking murder.

But I don't think Doug was a fan favorite. And Carley's death was an accident. Just as Brody's death was an accident.

• Exactly. And the same can be said for Doug, because if he didn’t die, then Ben would’ve.

Carley's death was an accident, huh? Give me a break. Lilly pointed the gun at her and shot her while her back was turned just because Carley mouthed off to her and called her a scared little girl. It was cold blooded fucking murder.

• What a lovely lady. :blush: <3 <3
    More garbage here.

• I was gonna say impressive but they I saw who posted.

Also, I know just enough about the comics to ew...

Jayroen posted: »

What a lovely lady. More garbage here.

• DabigRG my dear, I thought we were BFF's :'(

DabigRG posted: »

I was gonna say impressive but they I saw who posted. Also, I know just enough about the comics to ew...

• The joke is that if it was a random poster, it'd be impressive--for you, it's Thursday.

Jayroen posted: »

DabigRG my dear, I thought we were BFF's

• I like Doug more because of his smart approach to things. All Carley did was pull a gun on a problem.

RileyXY1 posted: »

Technically Doug, but I don't think that people like him as much as Carley.

• ben only denied he stole from the group he was defending him self and he was broken and didnt say any thing may make lilly angry Except him Refuses to admit the robbery .
    and yeah he made him self a Suspect to her from the way he talking but that doesnt prove he did it if she have no real prove and that what make her shooting him make no sense to me
    in the other side when you look to what carly said to lilly at that Case for liilly was the last straw was the fire that lights the fuel inside lilly when you add that to that current status of lilly you feel like lilly had all the reasons that really make her shoots carly but shooting ben for just defending him self felt kind of off to me.

• How can she be a good person when clem meets her agian? Someone plz explain me this because I'm not finding any reasons while thinking of it.

• Not everyone becomes bad.. she obviously regretted what she did and she also cared about Clem and Lee so I think she would be happy to see Clem again

How can she be a good person when clem meets her agian? Someone plz explain me this because I'm not finding any reasons while thinking of it.

• She didn't regret anything, all she did after the fact was trying to explain to Lee why she thought she did the right thing.

Leegendary posted: »

Not everyone becomes bad.. she obviously regretted what she did and she also cared about Clem and Lee so I think she would be happy to see Clem again

• I don't think Lily will be the main villain. She'll end up being more of a complex character and or friend or enemy dependent on choices. The leader will probably end up being some psycho mutilator and child rapist who gets off on cutting people's limbs off

• well you said it your self lilly was mentally fucked up and as i said carly's insult(tough bitch/scared little girl) was a last straw for lilly to many things messed her up like jane trick that caused kenny to rage out and trying to kill her like lee caught the state senator screwing his wife and he killed him there is always a breaking point to any one/person that can be triggered by the most ridiculous/nonridiculous act/talk but as carly said that doesn't Necessary make you a bad person or even dangerous..

• first thing i want to make it clear here to you in my comments it was never my intentions to change your point/opinion i am just a guy like you who explains his point and stand by it.
    i never said lee/Kenny/Lilly actions can be excused(i think this is something can be excused or not depending on every person view point) like you in your way of view its not excusable maybe in the view others it is.
    for me its not excusable but its understandable why did that person do that.
    i said what Lilly/lee/Kenny have done doesn't Necessary make them bad/dangerous ppl( i cant judge ppl by the act of moment of rage as what they are and declare them as a bad/dangerous ppl forgetting the good thing they have done the good ppl they were before they reach to a no going back point) and i was explaining the reasons that made them end up doing those actions and make me understand why thy did that.
    plus every one of them didn't regret what they done but they weren't happy about what they done cause they know that what they done was a bad thing that what make them good in my view point.

• This, more or less.

Clemenem posted: »

I don't think Lily will be the main villain. She'll end up being more of a complex character and or friend or enemy dependent on choices. Th

• Hey I liked doug he was the most smart character in all the telltale series but compares to carley its not obviusly a fan favourite Xd

But I don't think Doug was a fan favorite. And Carley's death was an accident. Just as Brody's death was an accident.

• she'll return as a walker no one recognizes and get 2 seconds of screen time before getting killed.

• edited August 2018

this i can agree with i will hug the crap out of her

MosesARose posted: »

Okay thinking back to how I felt when I seen Kenny again, I may treat Lily better than I stated previously. Because I didn't really like Ken

• Sameeeeee they better have that option

DX2Texas posted: »

this i can agree with i will hug the crap out of her

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Why is someone, who was particularly good at creating comic strips regarding events that either took place on/off screen of twdg, no longer able to participate here on the forum?

• edited August 2018

• The forums discourage talk of banned members

• Ah. Always thought that was a weird rule.

Leegendary posted: »

The forums discourage talk of banned members

• They dont want us talking about bans, so I tried to hide it in plain sight, in hopes that it would get looked passed.

• I get a lot of people hate Lilly for what she did to Carley (or Doug, that guy...), but to suggest she could be the leader of potential rapist raiders is ridiculous.

She became unstable, sure, and what she did to Carley was murder and completely unjustified, but she was nowhere near as bad as a lot of people want to make her out to be. Doing one horrible and reckless act in a moment of madness does not warrant a complete monster, nor does that act define the character completely, and trying to present her as such is just a disservice to a complex and well-crafted character. Lilly was a lot of things, one of which was a good leader, but she sure as hell wasn't needlessly cruel or evil enough to join up with raiders that engage in deals to take girls, and lead them. It doesn't fit her character.

Why a select few people constantly want to dumb things down and attempt to paint characters solely in black and white, is beyond me. You see it happen with Kenny too and other characters that can't solely be described as "good". Not forgiving Lilly is perfectly fine. Demonising the character, on the other hand, is simply misrepresenting things.

• I get a lot of people hate Lilly for what she did to Carley (or Doug, that guy...), but to suggest she could be the leader of potential rapist raiders is ridiculous.

I know right?

Why a select few people constantly want to dumb things down and attempt to paint characters solely in black and white, is beyond me.

I guess some people just want to be able to go around killing people they don't like without actually thinking about their perspectives or why they are seemingly adverse in the first place.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

I get a lot of people hate Lilly for what she did to Carley (or Doug, that guy...), but to suggest she could be the leader of potential rapi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.