Silent Clem in The Final Season...

So,has anyone tried that yet? i mean obviously except the parts where you die if u stay silent
Does anything interesting happen if u do it?
I never tried the silent option myself in any of the seasons but i do watch videos to see if some funny/interesting stuff happens
theres only a video of someone trying it in the demo,this time but nothin else yet
at least 1 person here must have played that way
I know for sure funny shit happened in S1 since theres that video,S2 also had the luke line "wtf she didnt even say anything"
If anyone tried in this episode,did some funny lines/things worth mentioning happen at all? :D

Comments

• I'm gonna do it soon.

• I was actually planning on doing that later today. Didn't plan on recording it, but I can do that if you want. It'll be shitty 720p quality though, only have the "Share" function of the PS4 at my disposal for recordings.

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited August 2018

i just wanna know if sum interestin happens,and obviously a recording/screenshot too would b nice
    i would replay it myself but its "complicated" right now plus without the rewind feature i'd have to replay the demo part again,so if anyone wants to do that shit and then report all dat in this thread das nice
    Not a lot of people play the game that way (well for obvious reasons,why tf would u do it?,its just maybe fun after u finished it) even for S1/2 there arent a lot of videos out there
    So this thread could end up havin a lot of interesting posts from the few people that tried it
    Also,sometimes its not just funny shit,sometimes cool dialogue can happen,(during the ending of ep1,at a specific point where u dont die by doing so,stayin silent produces some nice results)

I was actually planning on doing that later today. Didn't plan on recording it, but I can do that if you want. It'll be shitty 720p quality though, only have the "Share" function of the PS4 at my disposal for recordings.

• I would like to see it, too

I was actually planning on doing that later today. Didn't plan on recording it, but I can do that if you want. It'll be shitty 720p quality though, only have the "Share" function of the PS4 at my disposal for recordings.

• I will try to do it again but I doubt that I will record it, so I will only be able to tell you what happens.

• if you stay silent when willy comes up to you he says hi

• edited August 2018

I'm doing a silent playthrough right now and so far the most interesting things are:

When you stay silent while Tenn checks the room where they left Clem, Tenn will turn around and notice you and Marlon says "Don't Move".

When you stay silent while Marlon aims at you with the bow, he will tell Tenn to take the knife from Clem and that he will cover him, Tenn then proceeds to take the knife from Clem (Clem just lets him take it :D)

That's what i've seen so far, I will post more stuff when I will get further into the episode.

• Also should I go hunting or fishing?

NexusFire posted: »

I'm doing a silent playthrough right now and so far the most interesting things are: When you stay silent while Tenn checks the room wher

edited August 2018

idk,both :D

Also should I go hunting or fishing?

• So when you stay silent while AJ wants to apologize to Ruby, AJ will say that Ruby can bite him back (lmao) and then Ruby says that they are good.

• When you're silent while Violet asks you who is gonna die first, she says "Chickening out, huh" "That's a shame".

• Also if you're still silent when you are confronting Marlon in the end of episode 1, Tenn will talk with him and he says he fogives Marlon for what he did to his sisters.

• When you're silent while Violet asks you who is gonna die first, she says "Chickening out, huh" "That's a shame".

This the only one i saw when i played since i didnt know wtf to answer there (changed it to "Violet" on second playthu ,maybe i should change it again to "Marlon",tho :D )

if you're still silent when you are confronting Marlon in the end of episode 1, Tenn will talk with him and he says he fogives Marlon for what he did to his sisters.

Yeah,i seen this on youtube,this what i was talkin bout when i said sometimes the silent options has some unexpected/cool results,there were also a few in S2,cant remember em tho,they happened when i wasnt paying attention to the bar at the bottom and just forgot to pick an option :D

• Other silent options were meh, nothing really interesting.

When you're silent while Violet asks you who is gonna die first, she says "Chickening out, huh" "That's a shame". This the only one

edited August 2018

nothin else interestin in this ep? usually there is plenty of strange shit in there,especially in the vid i seen of S1 and 2
    ok,them guess its time to wait for the next one to find out if theres more
    rly tho,none of the characters commented on her not sayin shit?

Other silent options were meh, nothing really interesting.

• One more thing I remember, when Louis was rating Violet and Clementine after you killed some walkers outside the school, if you stay silent Louis says that Clementine is modest too after he rated her with an A+.

• He also says when when you choose "Damn right" so nothing special.

Gauss99 posted: »

One more thing I remember, when Louis was rating Violet and Clementine after you killed some walkers outside the school, if you stay silent Louis says that Clementine is modest too after he rated her with an A+.

• Yeah. :D

nothin else interestin in this ep? usually there is plenty of strange shit in there,especially in the vid i seen of S1 and 2 ok,them guess

• Ah I see, I never chose "Damn Right" during my 3 playthroughs for episode 1, so I skipped that part. I wanted to try a Violet, Louis and neutral playthrough :)
    That's the cool thing of this game, even if you replay it lots of times, you still might skip some interesting dialogues.

He also says when when you choose "Damn right" so nothing special.

• Yeah, it's fun to explore all the dialogue options.

Gauss99 posted: »

Ah I see, I never chose "Damn Right" during my 3 playthroughs for episode 1, so I skipped that part. I wanted to try a Violet, Louis and neu

• Nothing too special, and I think some of those aren't even silence only. Some funny faces, I guess. There was nothing worthwhile during fishing/hunting, that's why that entire segment is missing.

edited September 2018

Now what about silent Clem in episode 2,anyone tried it yet?

• Haven't done a entire playthrough silent but I used the silent option here and there.

Seems like the same things still apply from Episode 1. Being silent during specific moments ends up you getting killed.

My favorite silent moment is ignoring Violet during the star-watching scene.

Can't remember much else but I'll try more in my second playthrough.

Now what about silent Clem in episode 2,anyone tried it yet?

• edited September 2018

I like silence during Marlon's death. Tenn gets a bunch of dialogue.

Also, a silent playthrough is gonna make you hate Lilly. She just straight up shoots Clem whenever she stays silent, lol. I didn't think she'd be capable, but look like Lilly can be an evil bitch after all...even if it's only to silent Clems.

• "but Lily is redeemable".

Pride posted: »

I like silence during Marlon's death. Tenn gets a bunch of dialogue. Also, a silent playthrough is gonna make you hate Lilly. She just st

• edited September 2018

Don't need to redeem Lilly if you're dead -finger on temple guy-

"but Lily is redeemable".

• if anyone did a silent playthough,except when you die for using it,are there any funny/interesting things that happen when you use the silence option?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.