Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• Okay, what the hell are you smokin? :lol:
    Cause I think you need to turn yourself in.

AronDracula posted: »

She had more development than ANY of the characters in A New Frontier. The only reason she died is because ANF is a stupid action game that doesn't want to tell its story.

• Not as impressive as the time she caught second hand smoke for 10 seconds and got 25% fried.

DabigRG posted: »

She prayed for chocolate bars and kept her headphones on even though the radio had died. Ain't that neat?

• Pffft--Okay, I kinda wish that had actually been the case. :lol:

Dex-Starr posted: »

Not as impressive as the time she caught second hand smoke for 10 seconds and got 25% fried.

• I can't see Clem getting with either Violet or Louis. Violet is such a downer and Louis is just too happy. Unnaturally so. The kind of guy that's annoying even if you leave out the whole zombie apocalypse setting.
    It also feels like Violet is just trying to fill the hole Minerva left somehow, whereas Louis is just into Clem because he thinks she's hot. I really hope the [Appeal] choice won't become too important later on.

• It also feels like Violet is just trying to fill the hole Minerva left somehow,

Oh, definitely.

Louis is just into Clem because he thinks she's hot.

Probably. Well, I’m sure there’s more into it than that but let’s see when Episode 2 drops.

I can't see Clem getting with either Violet or Louis. Violet is such a downer and Louis is just too happy. Unnaturally so. The kind of guy t

• How are they even in that situation, though? I mean, I like how she picked the worst vehicle to try to escape in/she can't operate as her escape route and all, but jesh, the girl who wears headphones for a Walkman that doesn't work was somehow less inept than those two chronic screw ups. She managed to earn more credit in 5(?) minutes of screen time than most of the characters do the entire game lol

Eh, I don't think they were there the entire night. As far I can tell, they would've been there for about 10 minutes max, given how many (still active)walkers were there and the fact that Kate was trying to get the thing started.

• Probably. Well, I’m sure there’s more into it than that but let’s see when Episode 2 drops.

Well, he does start immediately hitting on her before he knows the first thing about her other than her name. I'm not saying there won't be more to it eventually, just that it's where we're at right now. Honestly, that's the least of my problems with the dude, it's natural. But walker pinata? That's just fucked up and I didn't sympathise with him at all when it said he felt "lonely" on the end screen because I chose not to be a maniac with him and feed AJ instead.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

It also feels like Violet is just trying to fill the hole Minerva left somehow, Oh, definitely. Louis is just into Clem becaus

• Well, he does start immediately hitting on her before he knows the first thing about her other than her name

Maybe AJ told him some stuff about her? That’s a good point though.

Probably. Well, I’m sure there’s more into it than that but let’s see when Episode 2 drops. Well, he does start immediately hitting

• I think the better question is how long was she hiding like that?
    The trail of downed walkers suggest she was in fact with them, but honestly, until you brought it up, I didn't really think about how long Kate and Gabe were in the bulldozer and just assumed Mariana got separated from them long beforehand. Especially thanks to the vagueness of an AMA answer.

She managed to earn more credit in 5(?) minutes of screen time than most of the characters do the entire game lol

Probably because people were actually willing to give her credit for anything, for whatever reason.

How are they even in that situation, though? I mean, I like how she picked the worst vehicle to try to escape in/she can't operate as her es

• I doubt it. AJ seems to have been a right little shit until Clementine woke up. Just to be clear, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone purely because of looks. There's also nothing wrong with trying to be positive in the apocalypse. Clementine does it too, in fact. It's just that he's annoyingly careless and kind of an asshole to Aasim (who is 100% right) if you choose to go hunting.

Well, he does start immediately hitting on her before he knows the first thing about her other than her name Maybe AJ told him some stuff about her? That’s a good point though.

• edited August 2018

C'mon. I like Aasim, but he was the asshole, not Louis. I can agree with careless; but not "asshole".
    Plus, Louis is right. What's the point of living if you're going to be an ass anyway? Which Aasim kinda was to him.

Oh, and just for the record, i still helped Aasim.

I doubt it. AJ seems to have been a right little shit until Clementine woke up. Just to be clear, there's nothing wrong with being attracte

• Both Louis and Assim had a good point and have the well-being of the others at heart.

• edited August 2018

C'mon. I like Aasim, but he was the asshole, not Louis. I can agree with careless; but not "asshole". Plus, Louis is right. What's the point of living if you're going to be an ass anyway? Which Aasim kinda was to him.

I think Aasim's reaction was understandable. He wasn't really being an asshole, he just laid down the facts. They're not looking for some extra supplies (despite having enough), it's slowly turning into a life-or-death situation, which was enforced by Marlon in the previous scene. Louis has obviously been a slacker on other occasions as well; again, Marlon suggests as much. And lastly, Aasim is probably also not wrong in saying that Marlon is a bit more forgiving with Louis, seeing as they go back really far. As long as Louis actually helped out after shit talking (I actually joined in with his ninja shenanigans) and saying how survival was a "day to day task" I wouldn't have had a problem with him, but instead he decides to play around with a "walker pinata" and leaves the work to the others. Aasim can be a bit rough, but I'm 100% on his side in this scene.

I don't see anything charming in the pinata scene, it's really fucking weird. Louis' core message isn't necessarily wrong, but it's extremely flawed. The only reason he can even have this attitude is because the people around him put up with his shit. Like I said, Clementine is a positive person too, but she's not being over the top. To me, it's a choice between being a selfish brat and actually helping out the community that just saved your life and generously gave you and AJ a place to stay. The only reason I even considered joining Louis was that I thought he'd get himself killed and Marlon would blame Clem and AJ.
    It's a different kind of assholery than just being flat out rude and insulting, but I still think that Louis was a real ass in that scene.

C'mon. I like Aasim, but he was the asshole, not Louis. I can agree with careless; but not "asshole". Plus, Louis is right. What's the poin

• edited August 2018

Well, i politely disagree. Louis can be a fool, he can be idiotic; but not an ass. Being as asshole has to mean you're... Well, an asshole. He's too lighthearted to be one. Reckless? Sure, but not an ass.

While, when it comes to Aasim, he straight up calls him "Marlon's lap dog" and offends him when he says "or you can mess around with that idiot and starve". I actually think Louis was super chill not to answer as he should to that, even if Aasim had a point. His point doesn't mean much when he acts like an ass, it just makes Louis seem "more right" with what he said about having fun; it was just a stupid moment for it.

Though, i also harshly disagree with the walker piñata thing. I too sided with Aasim all time even thinking he was kind of an moron.

C'mon. I like Aasim, but he was the asshole, not Louis. I can agree with careless; but not "asshole". Plus, Louis is right. What's the point

• edited August 2018

Going back on topic with another unpopular opinion: Some Violetine fans give me the creeps. Just some, not most.

• Violetine shippers are getting a bit out of hand :#

• As a queer person who ships Clem and Violet, I agree, but I think it's understandable since we don't get to discuss queer topics without other folks butting in and being like "oh that's bad and unnatural and even slight suggestions are shoving it down everyone else's throats."

Leegendary posted: »

Violetine shippers are getting a bit out of hand

• Unpopular Opinion: Season 3 was better than Season 2.

• Yeah that’s stupid, I hate when people say that crap, but it’s not cool that some (not all) shippers are putting some clouis shippers down for their opinion when they didn’t really do anything

As a queer person who ships Clem and Violet, I agree, but I think it's understandable since we don't get to discuss queer topics without oth

• It was even and/or balanced at first, as far as I've bothered to see, but yeah, there's been a lot of talk about Violet revolving around that this weekend.

Leegendary posted: »

Violetine shippers are getting a bit out of hand

• Yep, that's the standard response to anything Lee. Hence why it's in the "unpopular opinion" thread.

I just would like him back. That's just me. I'm entitled to my opinion

He is dead. Get over it.

• Clementine should pick up some communist literature and lead the Erikson Academy students as Comrade Clem.

• You know, our glorious Comrade Clem always knew that Marlon was a traitor. From the moment she first laid eyes on him she knew of his plans to give her away to those capitalist raiders. At great personal risk she feigned ignorance, waiting for the opportune moment to expose his plans to the rest of the group. Under the guidance of our glorious Comrade Clem, Erikson Academy shall surely prosper!

Clementine should pick up some communist literature and lead the Erikson Academy students as Comrade Clem.

• a good and wholesome post

You know, our glorious Comrade Clem always knew that Marlon was a traitor. From the moment she first laid eyes on him she knew of his plans

• I'm still upset about Telltale ruining Season 3 of TWD. It doesn't matter if S4 is a huge improvement, the #MyClementine is not a thing anymore because S4 Clem is still the same person with the same personality no matter what you did in S2 and ANF.

• "You fuckin commie piece of shit!"

Clementine should pick up some communist literature and lead the Erikson Academy students as Comrade Clem.

• Unfortunately, that's almost always how it was gonna be, realistically speaking.

I'm still upset about Telltale ruining Season 3 of TWD. It doesn't matter if S4 is a huge improvement, the #MyClementine is not a thing anymore because S4 Clem is still the same person with the same personality no matter what you did in S2 and ANF.

• lol, Comrade Clem would make Kenny roll in his grave (if he's dead)

"You fuckin commie piece of shit!"

• you saying clem could be a lesbian

I just can’t see Clementine with Violet. I try to like it, but I can’t see them any more than friends.

• Here goes nothing:

I find Violet to be a boring character.

• Eh.

...No seriously, I thankfully wouldn't say she's that, but she's just kinda there. In a different way than characters like Ruby.

Here goes nothing: I find Violet to be a boring character.

• setting os s4?

• I think the choice leading to instant death thing needs stopping now or at least reserving for you staying silent or some bizarre choice.

• I agree. It's immersion breaking and it forces you to choose the "right" option

I think the choice leading to instant death thing needs stopping now or at least reserving for you staying silent or some bizarre choice.

• Not really and unpopular opinion but I doubt too many people know this. Gideon Adlon (Violets VA) plays one of the main characters in the movie Blockers. Coincidentally, her character is also lesbian

• That belongs here.

Clemenem posted: »

Not really and unpopular opinion but I doubt too many people know this. Gideon Adlon (Violets VA) plays one of the main characters in the movie Blockers. Coincidentally, her character is also lesbian

• Thanks

That belongs here.

• I love the Michonne mini series,and i think it's better than ANF.

• I kinda like Aasim better than Violet or Louis.

• i think it's better than ANF.

No doubt. It's the worst thing that exists in this franchise.

iFoRias posted: »

I love the Michonne mini series,and i think it's better than ANF.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.