Clementine being a mom

Comments

• Bleh.

GSSalvador posted: »

Mom-Clem is the best Clem, right after Scumbag-Clem in S2.

• Its true tho

DabigRG posted: »

Bleh.

• How a 17 years old young lady to be considered as a mom for a 6 years old kid is a disturbing thing.

Gauss99 posted: »

I'd hate it, i will readily remember that he's not Clementine kid like I did during Louis first conversation, which is the truth anyway. Also it feels really stupid, AJ which is like 6 years old having a 17 years old mother? That's disturbing imho.

• It's not unheard of.

FORTLEE posted: »

How a 17 years old young lady to be considered as a mom for a 6 years old kid is a disturbing thing.

• edited August 2018

Well 11 years difference is nothing between a daughter and a mother.
    I can understand if he consider her as a big sister or an aunt, but a mother is a bit "extreme"...

How a 17 years old young lady to be considered as a mom for a 6 years old kid is a disturbing thing.

• How its exactly disturbing/extreme you gives me no answer.

Well 11 years difference is nothing between a daughter and a mother. I can understand if he consider her as a big sister or an aunt, but a mother is a bit "extreme"...

• edited August 2018

Because 11 years difference is nothing and either not normal and natural to have a baby or considered as a mom.
    I mean it happens and it isn't unheard of, but it isn't also really normal I guess...
    For you it might be normal and cool, for me is disturbing and extreme.

How its exactly disturbing/extreme you gives me no answer.

• edited August 2018

And why it isn't normal who decided that is unnormal thing is for 11 years difference between two people to not have a mom son relationship but its too normal to get in love relationships and especially with girl.

Because 11 years difference is nothing and either not normal and natural to have a baby or considered as a mom. I mean it happens and it is

• No one said Clem was 17, we still don't know exactly how old either of them are.

Because 11 years difference is nothing and either not normal and natural to have a baby or considered as a mom. I mean it happens and it is

• I like contrasting my Scumbag Clem with Mom Clem in S4. Gives off an interesting complexity.

GSSalvador posted: »

Mom-Clem is the best Clem, right after Scumbag-Clem in S2.

• Not really. Especially in the apocalypse.

• Regardless of how anyone feels about Clem and Ajs relationship. It's pretty much confirmed in Anf that she sees him as her son and it's not optional dialogue either. That's why I don't like how Telltale has a dialogue option, to tell louis that she isn't his mom. When Clem herself said that's what she wants to be for Aj. I feel like they only made this decision to appease the people who don't like Aj. It's a huge contradiction of Clems character, and while you can say Anf clem is a contradiction of how you interpret her as a character. I still feel like the writers should have stuck by their decision.

Now that the rants over, I love playing mom Clem but i'm a little more lenient on him when it comes to certain things. Like cussing and manners at the table, its the freaking apocalypse for christ sake if your old enough to kill dead people then you should be able to do whatever you want. Of course i'm not going to allow him to do things that hurt people, without cause.

• Scumbag Clem in S4 isn't too much of a scumbag actually.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

I like contrasting my Scumbag Clem with Mom Clem in S4. Gives off an interesting complexity.

• I kept manners. Just like Ruby said, manners didn't die when the outbreak happened.

God bless you.

Regardless of how anyone feels about Clem and Ajs relationship. It's pretty much confirmed in Anf that she sees him as her son and it's not

• I kept manners. Just like Ruby said, manners didn't die when the outbreak happened.

I loved Ruby's reaction to the burp scene, it's probably how I would of reacted as well but it was all in good fun :D

Also your welcome and god bless you as well :)

• I don't know how she reacted. I didn't choose to burp so, how did she react?

Thank you.

I kept manners. Just like Ruby said, manners didn't die when the outbreak happened. I loved Ruby's reaction to the burp scene, it's

• She gets a look of disgust and chooses to leave the table and eat somewhere else.

I don't know how she reacted. I didn't choose to burp so, how did she react? Thank you.

• She can say anything the writers want, but the legitimacy of the relationship has always been more of a writers convienece for story then actual character development.

She said in ANF that she felt like she was a mom I think to Javier. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• She's the don't take no foolishness mom.

She gets a look of disgust and chooses to leave the table and eat somewhere else.

• You do realize the writers are still choosing what she says right? Doesn't make anything said in ANF less valid.

God bless you.

Chibikid posted: »

She can say anything the writers want, but the legitimacy of the relationship has always been more of a writers convienece for story then actual character development.

• It is said in the wiki that Clementine is 15-17 and AJ is 4-6, don't know if it's true or not.

No one said Clem was 17, we still don't know exactly how old either of them are.

• Also I recall Melissa saying in some interview that Clem is "like 17"

It is said in the wiki that Clementine is 15-17 and AJ is 4-6, don't know if it's true or not.

• Yeah because we're not sure if they did the regular 2 year gap or not.

It is said in the wiki that Clementine is 15-17 and AJ is 4-6, don't know if it's true or not.

• not sure if she knows either. Sometimes voice actors and real actors don't even know all about the characters they portray.

Also I recall Melissa saying in some interview that Clem is "like 17"

• Clem- aj remember
    A.j- yeah yeah keep the last bullet for myself
    blow the brains of a teen in cold blood
    Clem-- ALVIN JUNIOR!!
    A.J- what??I save the last bullet

nº1 mom

• Awwwwww I love seeing clementine be a mom it’s what I wanted to see in season 3 but you know also can someone post Lee being a father

• AJ can be the son, Clementeen can be the mommy, and Lee can be da pappy.

Erinour posted: »

Awwwwww I love seeing clementine be a mom it’s what I wanted to see in season 3 but you know also can someone post Lee being a father

• Lol, yeah. What makes that scene so real is that many times in life a kid doesn't realize what he did was wrong and he looks at the parent just like AJ looked at them.

God bless you.

tohajiilee posted: »

Clem- aj remember A.j- yeah yeah keep the last bullet for myself . . . blow the brains of a teen in cold blood Clem-- ALVIN JUNIOR!! A.J- what??I save the last bullet nº1 mom

• Never thought of that. I'd have to go back all the way to season one, but maybe.

Thanks for the comment and idea.

God bless you.

Erinour posted: »

Awwwwww I love seeing clementine be a mom it’s what I wanted to see in season 3 but you know also can someone post Lee being a father

• Yup world's best grandfather shirt and all.

AJ can be the son, Clementeen can be the mommy, and Lee can be da pappy.

• You can be a real scumbag to Tenn.

Scumbag Clem in S4 isn't too much of a scumbag actually. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Even that's not as bad as it used to be. Notice when she gives the toy back to AJ, she asked Tenn if it'd be okay, with violet if you keep Tenn's material it's because violet says it's okay, if you tell ten the stuff regarding his picture, she politely says no. Just pointing out, even scumbag clem has taken it down a notch.

You can be a real scumbag to Tenn.

• She fought so hard for AJ and to just be alive, I see her as the GOAT single mom.

• No lie, I hope they don't give any like abandonment option, or something like that. It would not make any sense at all.

God bless you.

She fought so hard for AJ and to just be alive, I see her as the GOAT single mom.

• edited August 2018

Surprisingly, there are people who think it does make sense. I don't know how.

Why would Clem abandon someone she's been protecting for 6 years out of her own free will?

And when lost, FOUGHT aggressively to get him back?

That's terrible writing.

It's like Lee abandoning Clem. Nothing in the plot indicates any logical consistency to making such a choice (which is why it doesn't exist).

No lie, I hope they don't give any like abandonment option, or something like that. It would not make any sense at all. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Yup, though I do see a plot where she turns on AJ but I'm gonna make that in another video.

Surprisingly, there are people who think it does make sense. I don't know how. Why would Clem abandon someone she's been protecting for

• Abandonment as in ditch him or "abandonment" in the sense that overly dramatic people view placing him somewhere where he can safe without her?

No lie, I hope they don't give any like abandonment option, or something like that. It would not make any sense at all. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• I meant ditch. It's quite possible she may have the option like Lee did with the invalids. Like Lee didn't have the option to ditch I would hope Clem wouldn't either. It'd feel unrealistic.

Abandonment as in ditch him or "abandonment" in the sense that overly dramatic people view placing him somewhere where he can safe without her?

• Agreed.
    Though I have been one in favor of the second scenario for the right reasons.

I meant ditch. It's quite possible she may have the option like Lee did with the invalids. Like Lee didn't have the option to ditch I would hope Clem wouldn't either. It'd feel unrealistic.

• Clementine mom status, 100%

Sign in to comment in this discussion.