Clementine being a mom

Comments

• Yeah, maybe he would have been better off at the ranch. "Before the blood" that is.

DabigRG posted: »

Agreed. Though I have been one in favor of the second scenario for the right reasons.

• Yup, Once you pull the full name you know you a parent.

Zekkarooo posted: »

Clementine mom status, 100%

• That's how we were led to think this Season might [ultimately] end originally.

Yeah, maybe he would have been better off at the ranch. "Before the blood" that is.

• Once again though it shows how basically nothing in ANF mattered. Notice in the flashbacks there was only one ANF flashback.

That's how we were led to think this Season might [ultimately] end originally.

• Oh, you meant the story generator? Yeah, I noticed that.

And David's uglier mug.

Once again though it shows how basically nothing in ANF mattered. Notice in the flashbacks there was only one ANF flashback.

• edited August 2018

Yeah David looks meaner in the slide show I think.

Oh, you meant the story generator? Yeah, I noticed that. And David's uglier mug.

• I see clem and aj are like a brother sister kind of relationship tbh,she's like his guardian/mentor but at the same time not his mom but she loves him as much.clems too young to be called a mother in my opinion.

• But in ANF she says she already felt like a mom to Javier I believe.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you

I see clem and aj are like a brother sister kind of relationship tbh,she's like his guardian/mentor but at the same time not his mom but she loves him as much.clems too young to be called a mother in my opinion.

• Teenage mothers exist

I see clem and aj are like a brother sister kind of relationship tbh,she's like his guardian/mentor but at the same time not his mom but she loves him as much.clems too young to be called a mother in my opinion.

• "I am aware"

hopefulfx posted: »

Teenage mothers exist

• Just like Lee wasn't her father but he took the role, AJ and Clem could be in a similar position.

"I am aware"

• I see Clem and AJ's relationship more like a big sister/little brother type than a mother/son one. I don't know, it just feels more natural to me.

• Clem had a father for 8 years and AJ had a mom for barely a day. That's why i see Lee as a paternal figure but Clem as a adoptive mom. She is like the mother AJ couldn't have.

Just like Lee wasn't her father but he took the role, AJ and Clem could be in a similar position.

• Feels more like mother and son to me. She even tells Javier in ANF that she already felt like a mom I believe.

God bless you.

Shaboomm posted: »

I see Clem and AJ's relationship more like a big sister/little brother type than a mother/son one. I don't know, it just feels more natural to me.

• That's right I remember wasn't it when she had her period or some shit? Long time since I played ANF

Feels more like mother and son to me. She even tells Javier in ANF that she already felt like a mom I believe. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Also in the end she asks Javier if she was a good mom or not

Feels more like mother and son to me. She even tells Javier in ANF that she already felt like a mom I believe. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Yeah, after he suggested it just means she can be one if she wants.

That's right I remember wasn't it when she had her period or some shit? Long time since I played ANF

• Yes it was while they were in the doctor's office and she had her period.

God bless you.

That's right I remember wasn't it when she had her period or some shit? Long time since I played ANF

• She also tells Jane (If you picked Jane at that point) that he wants his other mom. Ironically Jane was going to be a mom (had she not done what she did).

Also in the end she asks Javier if she was a good mom or not

• Say WHAT?

She also tells Jane (If you picked Jane at that point) that he wants his other mom. Ironically Jane was going to be a mom (had she not done what she did).

• You never picked Jane did you?

Say WHAT?

• Noope!

You never picked Jane did you?

• All right spoilers ahead. If you choose to stop Kenny from killing Jane and you choose to go with her, she will hang herself because it turns out she was pregnant with Luke's baby.

Noope!

• Is it done in the most near-parodically revealed manner in an already visually bleak and underwritten flashback?

All right spoilers ahead. If you choose to stop Kenny from killing Jane and you choose to go with her, she will hang herself because it turns out she was pregnant with Luke's baby.

• She's only 16\17 but she's so mature and great mom :)

• Not exactly. Jane claims she isn't feeling well and when Clem goes to check on her she has hung herself. Clem then finds a positive pregnancy test nearby. Kind of shows how selfish Jane was in the end.

Is it done in the most near-parodically revealed manner in an already visually bleak and underwritten flashback?

• In case you haven't figured it out, yes, I have watched videos of the flashbacks the day of the premiere.
    Both Kenny and Jane's flashbacks had me pause for a good couple minutes I was laughing so hard.

Not exactly. Jane claims she isn't feeling well and when Clem goes to check on her she has hung herself. Clem then finds a positive pregnancy test nearby. Kind of shows how selfish Jane was in the end.

• Defnitely. Once you hear her pull the Alvin Jr, you know she's the mom.

God bless you.

Alegra2018 posted: »

She's only 16\17 but she's so mature and great mom

• And i love how AJ is badass and try to protect her.

Defnitely. Once you hear her pull the Alvin Jr, you know she's the mom. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Oh, weird because saving Jane was kind of looked on as the right choice, but Kenny was a better caretaker in my opinion.

In case you haven't figured it out, yes, I have watched videos of the flashbacks the day of the premiere. Both Kenny and Jane's flashbacks had me pause for a good couple minutes I was laughing so hard.

• edited September 2018

Yeah, but he's still just a kid, driven by impulse. Doesn't seem to do too much thinking through.

And i love how AJ is badass and try to protect her.

• He's not really kid ... he's stronger and mature than that.

Yeah, but he's still just a kid, driven by impulse. Doesn't seem to do too much thinking through.

• Still just a kid. Unfortunately I feel like something really bad will happen before he realizes that.

He's not really kid ... he's stronger and mature than that.

• I feel like Clem will be in danger because of him.

Still just a kid. Unfortunately I feel like something really bad will happen before he realizes that.

• No lie, in the long run AJ may bring more harm to Clem.

I feel like Clem will be in danger because of him.

• I don't play Clementine as AJ's 'mom' anymore than I honestly played Lee as Clementine's dad.

• Different though. AJ only really knows Clem because she was there since he was born, while Lee only met Clem when she was 8.

God bless you.

Poptarts posted: »

I don't play Clementine as AJ's 'mom' anymore than I honestly played Lee as Clementine's dad.

• Completely understand, however AJ hasn't only known Clementine since he was born. Depending on your choices, he had adults either Kenny or Jane until he was a toddler. An unknown length of time following their deaths, albeit short with his growth/development, and AJ is taken by David/Linguard to the ranch presumably to be raised by more adults. This also currently has an unknown length of time, but at the very least the entire duration of ANF's story.

In my story, it was Kenny whom thought of AJ as a substitute Duck, therefore would've raised the pair more like siblings. It was as if he were letting his teenage daughter drive, and her little brother was in the back. This scenario does shift if the player selected Jane, as it appears to be more of a co-parent situation.

Considering AJ's handling of Marlon, I'm inclined to believe AJ took a bit after Kenny ( rather than those who select him as Carver's ), who had a definite affinity for eliminating threats ( even neutralized ones like Larry / Carver ) to the extreme. It's the only way I can think nice things of the kiddo at the moment lol. Trying so hard to like AJ.

Different though. AJ only really knows Clem because she was there since he was born, while Lee only met Clem when she was 8. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Maybe, Jane I don't even count because she committed suicide before AJ would really ever know her. I think him killing Marlon is more an effect of him only knowing the outbreak.

Poptarts posted: »

Completely understand, however AJ hasn't only known Clementine since he was born. Depending on your choices, he had adults either Kenny or J

• Season director about their relationship: "They are not parent and child or brother and sister, they are somewhere between".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.