Is Beskha gay?

I'm just curious. Because before Asher fought Bloodsong, my Asher asked her to save the house Forrester and she refused. She said she would buy a best whore. Did she mean male whore? I wanted Asher and Beskha made some romantics. So.. what do you think? Is she a gay or straight?

Comments

• I don't know, and don't care about her sexuality, it's not important to her character. Still feel terrible for leaving Asher.

• Maybe she is bi? I'm not that curious about sexuality when it comes to her character. I kinda like that her relationship with Asher seems pretty much platonic.

• Some people ship them, so it's important i guess.

I don't know, and don't care about her sexuality, it's not important to her character. Still feel terrible for leaving Asher.

• I never for a minute thought that she was talking about a man whore. Also I've never once gotten the impression that Asher and Beska's love was anything more than a fraternal bond. And not in a Cersei/Jaime way. They always seemed more like they'd be happier eating out the same whore than they would be going down on one another.

• "A gay"? I think she's a lesbian but I would suggest changing the name of thread from "a" gay to just "is Beskha gay?".

• Why are you saying "a gay" instead of gay?

• edited July 2015

Haha the imagery of an Asher/Beskha threesome...

I never for a minute thought that she was talking about a man whore. Also I've never once gotten the impression that Asher and Beska's love

• edited July 2015

I didn't mean that they'd be going down on the whore together. I meant that Asher would wait politely until Beskha was done and then he'd go.

• Sorry about my English. I'm not an English speaker. Hmm.. Can it mean some bad thing? (Except bad grammar)

Why are you saying "a gay" instead of gay?

• It's all cool, it just felt strange.

Sorry about my English. I'm not an English speaker. Hmm.. Can it mean some bad thing? (Except bad grammar)

• edited July 2015

:) I changed the title. Thanks!

It's all cool, it just felt strange.

• dont you remember episode 2 intro?

• I think it's important, considering it adds to her character, and this game is all about characterization. I love Asher and Beshka's relationship, and Beshka was probably my favorite character throughout the entire game, and I want to know her god damn sexuality so I can know if it's right to ship her and Asher or not. )-:

I don't know, and don't care about her sexuality, it's not important to her character. Still feel terrible for leaving Asher.

• Is she a gay or straight?

Why not both? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2015

Good lord her lips look swolen. Then again they look good for something ;)

Alt text

• teehee

AKz Effect posted: »

Good lord her lips look swolen. Then again they look good for something

• Hate to break it to you, but she plays for the same team as us, bro. At least the character does.

AKz Effect posted: »

Good lord her lips look swolen. Then again they look good for something

• Because Asher is a gentleman.

I didn't mean that they'd be going down on the whore together. I meant that Asher would wait politely until Beskha was done and then he'd go.

• Well you forgot about the Golden Rule.
    Its okay when its in a

• Ugh. No.

• Why people always care about character's sexuality... First Rhys, now Beskha. I mean, c'mon, why should we care?

• Well she is only a character in a piece of fiction, sometimes it's good to pick up on the subtle hints Telltale can drop about her. I'm sure its not hurting her feelings lmao. Like how Kung Jin was a homosexual, it wasn't his entire character and was a nice hint about him by netherrealm.

brbsmoking posted: »

Why people always care about character's sexuality... First Rhys, now Beskha. I mean, c'mon, why should we care?

• edited July 2015

Probably, I mean, what straight woman could be around Asher for so long and pull a "brother/sister" relationship on him? Come on.

• Hehehe

Probably, I mean, what straight woman could be around Asher for so long and pull a "brother/sister" relationship on him? Come on.

• I think she is a lesbian. I just find it weird that she would be straight and have a very high brother/sister type of relationship. She not once mentioned man and only whores (Women) so they both like to have sex with women. Either that or she is bisexual but more 90% into women and 10% into men.

• I spit out my tea from chuckling at the title
    Don't know why it's funny but it is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.