Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yup, that's definitely it haha :tongue: Don't worry about it, it can take some getting used to at first. It was actually even worse when they first updated it to this new layout, I don't think it even showed what you were replying to, if memory serves me right.

I feel ya there, especially after the last couple of weeks, but for the most part I've been well too. :smile:

I remember the layout from back during like the first 3 episodes of Tales (I think?). It looked much nicer and colourful and it was the best one by far... Then they replaced it with a more lifeless white-grey one and now this one... It's a bit more colourful again nowadays, that's... something at least.

Yeah, it honestly hits me right in the feels whenever I see some activity here from the same folks from 3 years ago. Brings back some good memories :') And this reminds me, I really should carry on with my other playthrough, since I double dipped on the physical ps4 version...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okay, my previous post does not appear to be a reply because the new layout is shit. I repeat, it's the layout's fault, not my inability to adjust to it. Totally.

• Oops, sorry about the late answer, I've gotten out of the habit of quick replies. I'm glad they made it marginally better after messing it up...

Ah well, it's summer soon, that might do us both good :smiley:

The sort of beige one? Yeah, it was amazing... Then I eventually got used to the grey, colourless one. Now even that's gone. I suppose you're right, the primary colours littering the page give it a certain... something. Charm, perhaps.

Ah, you understand me perfectly. It feels like part of another life, to be honest, and I'm glad. I'd been psyching myself up to check out the forum again and see where you're at, I almost didn't know what would be worse - that it would be entirely dead or thriving and alive with me having missed years... This is a nice midway. Maybe some others will show up soon, as well. You do that, and enjoy!

MichaelBP posted: »

Yup, that's definitely it haha Don't worry about it, it can take some getting used to at first. It was actually even worse when they first

• edited May 2018

Nah, there's no need to worry over that :smiley: I ain't exactly the fastest when it comes to replying anyway xD

Definitely! Some time to just kick back and relax will help a lot :smile:

Yeah, that's probably it. Looking back, maybe the reason I wasn't fond of the grey one for a while was that I think I remember it having some kinks they had to work out at first? Gave it a bit of a bad first impression after the old one being perfect. Still, it kept the old layout overall versus this one... which I think I saw people compare it to an old early 2000's type of layout lol.

I definitely agree with you there. Being part of group like this one was a first for me back in 2015, it kinda felt like being part of a big family. Some of the things that sparked some of the activity were more due to the now yearly tradition of turning this thread into one for another ship on April Fools. With... quality ships such as Gabentine last year and Bruce x Frank this year. What would really make this thread as alive as before again would be a Season 2... I don't want to entirely give up on it since I never expected Wolf S2 to happen. And that would surely bring about a big reunion. I will! Looking forward to seeing scenes like Rhys losing his shoe and Fiona giving it back to him again. Or Rhys and Fiona sleeping right next to each other at the start of ep2 :-D

Oops, sorry about the late answer, I've gotten out of the habit of quick replies. I'm glad they made it marginally better after messing it u

• Ahh memories. Wish I could go back 3 years and re-experience this.

• I feel the same :')

Ahh memories. Wish I could go back 3 years and re-experience this.

• Speaking of late replies... x)

Probably wouldn't have been so many complaints without the lag, true.

I feel exactly the same! (I'll admit the first time the thread was changed and I stopped by, I was extremely confused...) Wolf S2 is certainly unexpected but not unwelcome news, there's hope for TFTB :') And the reunion, goes without saying. Awww, I've missed Rhyiona...

Nah, there's no need to worry over that I ain't exactly the fastest when it comes to replying anyway xD Definitely! Some time to just ki

• Second that, it passed quite quickly...

Ahh memories. Wish I could go back 3 years and re-experience this.

• Hahah, well I ain't exactly a Sonic when it comes to replying... probably more of a Silver.

Yep, maybe if they'd just held off a little longer until fixing that up it'd have been less jarring.

Glad to hear that! :) (That's how I felt the first time it happened, until I remembered the date...) Hopefully once Borderlands 3 finally comes out it'll finally be Tales' time to shine, and hopefully a time where more familiar faces return. If this happens only like 2-3 years from now though, I'll be feeling kinda old when looking back at how much time has passed since first joining in on this thread xD Same, playing through it again was a really great time, mostly because of how much I had missed Rhys and Fiona's interactions TwT Closest I can think of in any other Telltale game would probably be BatCat, partly because of Troy Baker and Laura Bailey (though I would've always gone for BatCat in a Batman story, if given the chance to decide). Still, nothing can beat Rhys and Fiona's banter and them bickering like an old married couple.

Speaking of late replies... x) Probably wouldn't have been so many complaints without the lag, true. I feel exactly the same! (I'll ad

• It feels as if time always just flies by whenever you're having fun.

Second that, it passed quite quickly...

• And we did have fun, quite a lot of it...

It feels as if time always just flies by whenever you're having fun.

• Well I've turned into a snail. I win. Is winning good in this case?

Yeah, at least the Borderlands universe is continuing, I know it's been said there'll be no more tales before Borderlands 3 is out, but afterwards... I was definitely not very old when I first joined this place, and though I'm still not, I'm definitely older. And boy, it shows, so I get ya. Not too old, though, never that x)

I miss them interactions! Ah, haven't actually played Telltale's Batman, and I haven't been caught up on the comics for months... I heard the wedding finally happened and honestly that's enough to make me wanna start reading them again! BatCat is amazing, but Rhyiona is life <3

Hahah, well I ain't exactly a Sonic when it comes to replying... probably more of a Silver. Yep, maybe if they'd just held off a little l

• Yeah, we sure did :')

And we did have fun, quite a lot of it...

• edited June 2018

Haha, well at least it might be worthy of a prize or a trophy.

Yup, hopefully Borderlands 3 will come out before the end of the decade so we finally have a chance of getting Tales S2. I'm really curious what they'd do with the gameplay, now that they're changing it up in TWD S4 & TWAU S2. Makes me wonder if a Tales S2 would take some gameplay elements from the other Borderlands games. Yeah xD It still feels so surreal, for me, to think of how much time has already passed since then. There is one game in particular that makes me feel real old, considering how long I've waited for it.

So do I! They were always so precious X3 I'd personally say that Batman S1 is a solid game and S2 improves on it in just about every way. It's really good! One of Telltale's best, imo. The wedding has already happened?! :open_mouth: I should really get up to speed on the current comic storyline. Indeed! And Rhyiona is also love <3

Well I've turned into a snail. I win. Is winning good in this case? Yeah, at least the Borderlands universe is continuing, I know it's be

• Hey guys! I’m still alive (been very busy with a VoTech and being grounded 3 times in the last 10 months) and I wanted to say that I still really love this ship, and it’s still a big part of one of my favorite things about this series. Hope to talk to you guys again soon!

• Holy smokes , this thread is still alive! It's been almost 3 years since I last visited.
    Don't think anyone remembers me , but I used to be a regular back here during the summer of 2015 and 2016 and made a lot of dumb stuff in Photoshop about Rhyiona and other members of this thread.
    Hopefully Gearbox gives us Borderlands 3 by 2020 so Telltale can make a season 2 of TFTBL , or atleast have TFTBL characters featured in Borderlands 3 , so that I have a reason to return to this thread constantly , because I really miss it.

• Well, the times when this thread was alive were dank, because the rivalry between Rhysha and us was big, but still these shipping threads were actually a nice place, because of the people who were in both of them <3 .
    I only remember the skype group we had, how one girl was literally spamming memes. And I also remember @XDJulieXD pupici.

• edited July 2018

180.5K comments and 8M views...Rhyiona was really something back then.(Wish I discovered this game 3 years ago so i could join this thread ;-; )

• Oh God, the memories. I miss this thread, we had alot of good times.

• Some recent-ish Rhyiona fanart. I still find it kinda crazy that 3 years later, even without a sequel (;_;), that people are still making art for these two (a good kind of crazy though!)

Source: http://shanblackwood.tumblr.com/post/177001965572/dont-you-ever-trust-a-con-artist

Source: http://shanblackwood.tumblr.com/post/176493263317/more-rhyiona-because-i-cant-stop-maybe-someday-i

• whenever I go into the walking dead section and see the shipping threads there I feel like a grumpy grandpa

back in MY day we could reach 100 comments in half an hour........

• people tryna ride off our success smh

ABigBadWolf posted: »

whenever I go into the walking dead section and see the shipping threads there I feel like a grumpy grandpa back in MY day we could reach 100 comments in half an hour........

• whenever they start flooding the twd section just link to this thread

"you are like little babies, watch this"

Green613 posted: »

people tryna ride off our success smh

• Omg I really wish I still shipped them now I miss this place ;___;

whenever I go into the walking dead section and see the shipping threads there I feel like a grumpy grandpa back in MY day we could reach 100 comments in half an hour........

• a S2 could really help bring life back in here

lottii-lu posted: »

Omg I really wish I still shipped them now I miss this place ;___;

• edited August 2018

I think I can recall there were rare certain points (probably caused by the long waits for the episodes and info drought) where some of those 100 comments were comprised mostly of spam? xD Somehow I even kinda miss that...
    I do miss Rhys and Fiona and the good old times a lot, even with TWD section giving me flashbacks to it + Batcat being a thing for a while... I wish Telltale could just make a S2 where Rhys and Fiona end up in some far-off corner of the universe, to have no way of impacting the events of Borderlands 3, since Gearbox is taking its sweet time with it.

• Hello my lovely fam I havent seen in months. Missed you all. Tell me how life's been treating you.

• Life's been fine for the most part. It's mostly been more of the usual. Right now I'm just waiting to start playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2's story expansion tomorrow, or hopefully it might be up for download tonight.
    I do hope that you've been well!

Hello my lovely fam I havent seen in months. Missed you all. Tell me how life's been treating you.

• Well telltales coming to end. Thank u guys for everything, seriously even if those things took place years ago still best times. <3 <3 <3 love you all

• Just visiting this page again to remember the better times. :'(

• Rhyiona forever guys. This thread was truly amazing, a good reminder of the glory days.

• <3 thanks to everyone for making this what it was.

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona forever guys. This thread was truly amazing, a good reminder of the glory days.

• Man, I haven't posted here in more than a couple of years I think, but I still remember how friendly and passionate everyone was.

It's sad that we may never see the characters in TFTB again. There's a possibility that Gearbox are thoughtful enough to bring some back in Borderlands 3, but I'm not holding out hope.

This was the best thread on the site. Sorry it had to end this way. Best of luck to you all.

• This thread and everyone that was a part of it will always hold a special place in my heart.

And Rhyiona will always be the best ship.

• Haven't visited this place in ages, but I am certain that this thread will still go on in the memories of many, just as it still does in mine. Long live Rhyiona!

• edited September 2018

Haven't been here in a while but I did want to say TFTB and Rhyiona were the glory days, I really wish I could go back and relive them knowing it'll never happen again.

• I have a question, did the Rhyiona skype group transfer to discord or something at least?

• edited September 2018

I love you guys

forever and always

it was fun

• Love you all guys, miss how great this thread was. Even though I've lost contact with many of you, I still remember the great times here. And hopefully we can still meet up and chat on the steam forum?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.