Is A.J Turning Evil?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Tell Me If You Guys Think A.J Is Turning Evil Based On The End Of Episode 1 And The New Trailer!

Comments

• "Turning" would imply he was either good or neutral to begin with, which isn't the case. He was evil from the moment he traveled through Carver's love tube

• wait wait wait wasnt there something like a subplot about who was aj biological father? why isnt clementine not wondering about it or the game giving us hints

Dex-Starr posted: »

"Turning" would imply he was either good or neutral to begin with, which isn't the case. He was evil from the moment he traveled through Carver's love tube

• I still think he’s Shane’s kid

• why is clementine not wondering about it

She probably believes he's Alvin's kid

Hersani posted: »

wait wait wait wasnt there something like a subplot about who was aj biological father? why isnt clementine not wondering about it or the game giving us hints

• He always was troubled

• yeah but why the story writers dont care much about it anymore

why is clementine not wondering about it She probably believes he's Alvin's kid

• Melton when he sees an Anti-AJ thread

Melton23 posted: »

He always was troubled

• Too True...

Melton when he sees an Anti-AJ thread

• edited September 2018

actually no, in s2 clem can tell Rebecca "who's baby is this"? or something like that.. and in the ski lodge rebecca also admits it's not alvin's.. why would clem think otherwise now? :P

why is clementine not wondering about it She probably believes he's Alvin's kid

• edited September 2018

Hehehe it’s more like this (which is also when I find AJ after I give him a head start in the next episode)

Melton when he sees an Anti-AJ thread

• mind i ask why you hate him :D

Hehehe it’s more like this (which is also when I find AJ after I give him a head start in the next episode)

• The tale is too sad to tell ? a tale of loss, betrayal, hardship and anger ??

??There was once a time where I was AJs number one protector, back when he was a wee lad, harmless, innocent, pure, but all of that changed once season 4 arrived... his lack of sympathy for human life and emotion, his loss of childhood innocence, the murder of a man I was attempting to redeem. But alas, AJ truly sought out his dark path, with no signs of redemption in sight??

mind i ask why you hate him

• edited September 2018

noice.. i get ya.

Edit: He's an interesting character to be honest. that's why I love him.

The tale is too sad to tell ? a tale of loss, betrayal, hardship and anger ?? ??There was once a time where I was AJs number one protecto

• AJ isn't a sociopath or anything. I haven't read the comics or watched the tv show but I know about Judith and want to know what an apocalyptic child will be like. In TFS, since it's only Clem and AJ, and there are considerably fewer people, it's a different ballgame. I'm someone who studies sociology, so this is very interesting to me. AJ has never been in a functional society before, so it begs the questions; why would Clem need to teach AJ not to steal from humans if he never meets good people? To him, it would be some idiotic reverse psychology that being kind to your enemies was a strategy for winning in the long-game. Why would Clem need to teach AJ manners when he's probably never eaten with a bowl before? It's crazy how this is 8 years into the apocalypse, just how broken society has become. In S1 and S2, it was about adapting to a brave new world and the dangers that came with it. In S3, survivors learnt that in the end, groups are almost paramount in survival. But in S4, (probably) all those groups have failed and it's really depressing. Perhaps if AJ were in Richmond, i.e. a functional society, he'd be normal but some people are calling him sociopaths and want to slay him because two people had sex during the apocalypse.

Now, if he's responsible for Clem and others' deaths, even indirectly, I'll be really dissapointed. I can forgive the Marlon incident but this cannot go on longer. What we taught him in Ep1 needs to come into fruition in Ep2. You can hate him all you want then. Oh, and I didn't really care about Lee dying, it was only sad since it made Clem sad, since it was her fault. Look at how great that game turned out.

• Depends on the choices you make I guess.

• No, he just aimed for the head.

• AJ genuinely believes he and Clementine are good (as said in EP1) and most likely thinks that killing Marlon was the right thing to protect Clementine and the group.

• Why Do You Capitalize Everything?

• I think he doesn't really understand what he's doing nor he thinks about the consequences of his actions, to him shooting someone was just like shooting a monster.
    I hope we can teach him about all that and maybe we can save the kid's humanity.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.