Characters you loved but then hated

2»

Comments

• Kenny was better than he ever was in S2

Yeah you can argue...if you are a blind AF fanboi and neglect the fact that he was basically became a sad self parody of his season 1 character only more of an ass.

• Kenny is one of my favorite characters but I just hate how his fanbase treat him like a fucking God

Yeah you can argue...if you are a blind AF fanboi and neglect the fact that he was basically became a sad self parody of his season 1 character only more of an ass.

• edited September 2018

You could say the same about Lee and Clementine, technically. So I don’t see what the big deal is.

Box Tv posted: »

Kenny is one of my favorite characters but I just hate how his fanbase treat him like a fucking God

• Not really,it's way worse for Kenny.

It's funny because i think a lot of people hated him in 2014 and when ANF happened people started to like him again,they even have a subreddit for Kenny or some shit,that's fucking weird man.

You could say the same about Lee and Clementine, technically. So I don’t see what the big deal is.

• Isn't that just a joke? Or is it a legitimate cult at this point?

Box Tv posted: »

Kenny is one of my favorite characters but I just hate how his fanbase treat him like a fucking God

• Jane, loved all the way up until ep5 then she became....... the Jane we all know and love

• edited September 2018

I agree you with you except it’s the other way around, S1 Kenny was a dick to me but season 2 for some reason seemed likable.. maybe because of the feeling that I’m surrounded around people I just met and feel uncomfortable with, except for Kenny where I always felt safe around first time playing S2 and also because of the nostalgic feels.

Kenny...season one amazing arc...season 2 deserved to get shot.

• 1.) Kenny. Season 2 Kenny, not season 1. Kenny started to piss me off with arguing over every little thing with every one. I don't like Arvo at all but the way he treat Arvo before he shot Clem was disgusting. At the end of the day Arvo's a teenage boy who just lost his sister. Kenny shouldn't of beat him up because when they got in the house had one look and instantly assumed that he was bullshitting them the whole time.

2.) Jane. Fun fact I don't like either options we had for Clem's new care taker that season. I liked her in episode 3 and especially when she shot Troy's dick off. However, I hate her mindset and I hate how people compare her to Molly. The only thing her and Molly have in common is that they both had sister's they did everything for; Jane carried her sister around until she couldn't anymore and Molly slept with a doctor so she could give her sister the medicine she needed. But Molly would absolutely hate Jane because Jane thinks like Crawford.

3.)Luke. Shoulda wrapped his snake up. All seriousmess though what kinda dude makes a 11 year old who they just met look after his grieving friend who he's known all his life. There were times where I liked him but overall hate how the fandom (Tumblr wise) would woobify him too.

• i always chalked that up to be the fault of telltale's inconsistent writing instead tbh

12494 posted: »

Luke. I dunno, he started to piss me off little by little as the season went on. Having sex with Jane was irresponsible, and it pissed me of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.