Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Almost looks like AJ's backed/fell into him after something happened in front of him, but I will say the fact that he's there(if that is him) is telling.

He’s around mark 0:55. It looks like he’s grabbed AJ.

• I was hoping my girl Lilly would be on Clem's side but I guess not smh ?

• Agreed.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im about to say it... Michonne is worst than ANF. I said it.

• Damn Clem that Ninja pose!

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

There’s a screenshot of it.

• That boy that looks like Mitch when Nikki speaks the second time.
    It's either James or hopefully Alex.

HarjKS posted: »

Wait who is from the Michonne miniseries?

• You are dead to me...btw Telltale sent me Rhys socks...I burned them.

• I don't know how I feel about the whisperers being in this game, but my hype levels are through the roof.

• I am shook beyond belief, they brought back Lilly AND someone from the Michonne DLC

DabigRG posted: »

That boy that looks like Mitch when Nikki speaks the second time. It's either James or hopefully Alex.

• So I saw Kid James again and this really doesn't look like him. The resemblance between s1 Lily and S4 Lily is there, but there is nothing to go by for James. I don't know why everyone is saying that and now it's spreading like a virus. Must be some detail I missed.

• Oh, I thought that was Mitch.

This is James, there is no whisper edit: nvm no whisper in the trailer but promo art seems so

• Ok both Violet and Louis be ok.(but mostly Violet be okay) I guess Oilly will be the Villian.

I think you mean Louis.

• WTF Telltale? Whisperers, James (?), Lilly?!

• edited September 2018

That "whisper" would appear to be James if Im not mistaken.

I really dont want any comic connections but I actually dont think he is a whisper as he is only wearing a "mask" really. Might just be some other gimmick like it "makes him intimidating" or something who knows, but the "sush" sign he is giving does imply whispers.

If he is Im hoping its just like he got caught up with them and then left or something, really dont want them to be a focus in this at all.

• You guys think that there's a slight possibility of two "versions" of Lily? The "bad one" and the "good one"? I mean, the story generator had you decide between leaving her and taking her with you, so this could mean something, right?

• I can't wait for Ep 2.

• I could dead ass make a professional slide show on why Michonne is complete shit in seconds because its that easy to point out how bad it is. Forgive me, the truth has to be said.

You are dead to me...btw Telltale sent me Rhys socks...I burned them.

• That trailer was fantastic.

• I didn’t think Michonne mini-series was THAT bad. It was just so dull, and it felt like forever for it to just end.

• Really hyped. But not because of Lilly, or even the trailer. Because of the "whisperer" on the poster. I don't think the whisperers exist anymore by the time the game takes place, but we have no idea whether they were all wiped out or not, their storyline in the comic book ended abruptly, so he could be the last whisperer still surviving that way. That is really awesome.

• Lets see it then and I will show you why your view is total shit.

I could dead ass make a professional slide show on why Michonne is complete shit in seconds because its that easy to point out how bad it is. Forgive me, the truth has to be said.

• Give me like 10ish minutes plus how ever long my slow internet upload speed is fam

Lets see it then and I will show you why your view is total shit.

• I liked Michonne, so a returning character from there isn't actually that bad. Anyone who says it's worse than ANF can Jane themselves.

I'm kidding of course, but the point is, I'm excited to see James back, if that is him.

• If Michonne was 5 episodes instead of 3, it could have been better.

• I wonder if Lilly changes her tone if you don’t leave her. She better, otherwise I’m restarting the whole series just to spite her at every move.

• French trailer
    three news scenes

Another language for another scene ?

• You know what would piss people off?

If James ended up being the romance option for Clem rather than Violet and Louis.

• Whispers?

I don't know how I feel about the whisperers being in this game, but my hype levels are through the roof.

• I like that Clem called dibs on Marlon's recurve bow :p

• Lol, yeah my bad.

DabigRG posted: »

Whispers?

• I thought the whisperers got fucked by Rick’s group?

NexusFire posted: »

Whisperers are not in the trailer. They are on this screenshot. Source: https://twitter.com/KirstenAcuna/status/1041705189714145280

• Well well, look who came back to wreak havoc:

There's only one adult character from the first episode who had that hairy of a chest...

(Hint: his name starts with an A, and ends with bel)

• He looks more like an older Alex, if you ask me. Which I hope is the case.

@HarjKS I am shook beyond belief, they brought back Lilly AND someone from the Michonne DLC

Mm...eh...?
    Like, at least they're actually taking advantage of what set aside before, regardless of popularity, but this was such a long time coming and partially in such an obvious manner that any impact is kinda lost on me.

Ghetsis posted: »

So I saw Kid James again and this really doesn't look like him. The resemblance between s1 Lily and S4 Lily is there, but there is nothing t

• edited September 2018

There's gotta be some united basis for story consistency sake, but I hope so.

@strwar3 posted: »Ok both Violet and Louis be ok.(but mostly Violet be okay) I guess Oilly will be the Villian.

Oh shit, the fearsome foe by the name of Oilly is in this?!

@bruzdaa posted: » You guys think that there's a slight possibility of two "versions" of Lily? The "bad one" and the "good one"? I mean, the story generator had you decide between leaving her and taking her with you, so this could mean something, right?

There's gotta be some united basis for story consistency sake, but I hope so.

@Poogers555 posted: »That "whisper" would appear to be James if Im not mistaken. I really dont want any comic connections but I actually dont think he is a whisper as he is only wearing a "mask" really. Might just be some other gimmick like it "makes him intimidating" or something who knows, but the "sush" sign he is giving does imply whispers. If he is Im hoping its just like he got caught up with them and then left or something, really dont want them to be a focus in this at all.

What mask?

bruzdaa posted: »

You guys think that there's a slight possibility of two "versions" of Lily? The "bad one" and the "good one"? I mean, the story generator had you decide between leaving her and taking her with you, so this could mean something, right?

• I haven't read the comics and watched the show so I don't know.

Melton23 posted: »

I thought the whisperers got fucked by Rick’s group?

• LILY IS BACK??? Oh, I'm so ready to piss the shit out of her

• Not Rick, but by Negan and Jesus lol.

Melton23 posted: »

I thought the whisperers got fucked by Rick’s group?

• Cain?

Deltino posted: »

Well well, look who came back to wreak havoc: There's only one adult character from the first episode who had that hairy of a chest... (Hint: his name starts with an A, and ends with bel)

• That's not really how it works. I prefer Michonne being 3 episodes.

If Michonne was 5 episodes instead of 3, it could have been better.

• I love how clicking auto-translate caused the page to immediately jump up to Jackie Chan's confused face just now.
    AJ getting ready to use the Emeralds.
    "The protected of coutras life a ranger who te surprise a ball that you do not avoid."

Supertialex posted: »

French trailer three news scenes Another language for another scene ?

• Yeah, so Rick’s group ? I doubt it’s them, but there could be someone who used to be with the whisperers, left, but kept their methods to remain hidden.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Not Rick, but by Negan and Jesus lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.