Well, everyone knew it.

I thought'd be Christa but everyone else knew it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Well yeah, because it was leaked.

• Oh, I made sure to stay away from leaks.

MosesARose posted: »

Well yeah, because it was leaked.

• basically

• And because Telltale basically wrote it on their forehead with that story generator...

• Doesn’t make it any less exciting, does it? Come on, last time I was this excited about a returning character was the trailer for ANF when we saw teenage clem.

• I didnt read any leaks at all but it was predictable that Lilly was going to be the returning character. Story builder pretty much said that.

Dex-Starr posted: »

basically

• When everyone kept saying " it's Lily" is when I knew it was lily.

Gauss99 posted: »

I didnt read any leaks at all but it was predictable that Lilly was going to be the returning character. Story builder pretty much said that.

• I think it's stupid. Lily was left on the road (or drove away) 8ish years ago by the timeline and hundreds of miles away. Clem already had one miracle reunion when she ran into Kenny in season 2. Her getting another, especially after so many miles and so many years seems so unlikely it's fanciful.

• Oh I knew when the voice actor "wasn't" working on TFS months ago.

And because Telltale basically wrote it on their forehead with that story generator...

• Kenny states that the heater was set pretty much to the max so she wouldn’t have made it very far. She could have easily been in her Virginian raiders group for that many years. Not stupid at all.

I think it's stupid. Lily was left on the road (or drove away) 8ish years ago by the timeline and hundreds of miles away. Clem already had o

• If anything this reunion makes slightly more sense than Kenny's because of the passage of time: the longer they stay in the same general geographic region (since it's not like long-distance travel is possible anymore) the more likely the bump into each other again, especially with how centralised survior populations are now

I think it's stupid. Lily was left on the road (or drove away) 8ish years ago by the timeline and hundreds of miles away. Clem already had o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.