When people came here to complain about the season pass only option

alot of you jumped to the defense of telltale! Don't you just feel stupid now it turns out we all paid 20 bucks for 2 episodes? because lets face it, we aint getting no refunds as they are bankrupt.

Im starting to think they KNEW they were going under and forcing us to pay 20 was a way to try and make some quick money on the way out.

Are you even going to bother playing episode 2 on tuesday?

Comments

• Unfortunately, yes. I paid money for it, so I'll be finishing it up whether it is episode 2 or episode 4. I am undeniably upset, but these things happen.

• dont play it dude, it will only upset you more

Unfortunately, yes. I paid money for it, so I'll be finishing it up whether it is episode 2 or episode 4. I am undeniably upset, but these things happen.

• I hope all those who said to me '' if you dont like it dont buy it, simple '' are now crying in their cornflakes! xD

• I feel like this post is bullshit.

It sucks they are going bankrupt, but the truth of the matter is, they sold only the full game for $20 in order to probably get more quick sales in to save the company. That’s just how the world works.

As for Episode 2, I am playing it, gonna probably love it, cry knowing it’s over, and then not ask for a refund. I got my money’s worth of enjoyment, I can skip a pizza for a day.

• Couldn’t agree more. Hell even if refunds are offered I might keep the game. I’ve been playing this phenomenal series for 6 years and it would really suck if they sing finish what they started. However the game was only $20 so if I can leave even only 2 episodes in my library I’ll keep it there so I can remember the memories I had with the series.

I feel like this post is bullshit. It sucks they are going bankrupt, but the truth of the matter is, they sold only the full game for $20

• showing loyalty to a company that cares more about Netflix ( because netflix is where the money is at ) than it does loyal fans like you? lol what a spineless man you are. Some offence

Creeper1846 posted: »

Couldn’t agree more. Hell even if refunds are offered I might keep the game. I’ve been playing this phenomenal series for 6 years and it wou

• More like doing their part of the contract they have with Netflix.
    I'm sure they will finish TFS if they possibly can but..

ToldYouSo posted: »

showing loyalty to a company that cares more about Netflix ( because netflix is where the money is at ) than it does loyal fans like you? lol what a spineless man you are. Some offence

• Why do people still use "XD"? It's 2018. XD died back somewhere between 2011 and 2012. I thought only people trolling still used XD, or those who got locked up somewhere during the Naruto boom years 2007-2010, and are just now getting out.

I hope all those who said to me '' if you dont like it dont buy it, simple '' are now crying in their cornflakes! xD

• what about the obligation to us? the paying customers?

• Can't get behind "These things happen" or "That's just how the world works". People deserve their refunds if they are not getting what they paid for. Hopefully we will get our money back.

• i gotta wait for it to be out to be upset

dont play it dude, it will only upset you more

• It's only 10 bucks people. Come on. Most of you probably have a job. Why would you care so much about getting that little amount of money back?

• None of this has been confirmed yet. Telltale gave me some great memories and I’m grateful to them for that. I at least enjoyed it while it lasted.

showing loyalty to a company that cares more about Netflix ( because netflix is where the money is at ) than it does loyal fans like you? lol what a spineless man you are. Some offence

• Its the fact that they knew the game would never come out in full, and treated us like suckers

It's only 10 bucks people. Come on. Most of you probably have a job. Why would you care so much about getting that little amount of money back?

• Yup

Its the fact that they knew the game would never come out in full, and treated us like suckers

Sign in to comment in this discussion.