The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thank you. These are very kind words. I'll miss this forum just as I will miss its users and the games that made me stay here over the years.

I plan on staying until the Forums' last breath. But since everyone is saying their goodbyes to one another I feel that I should do the same

• I will be appearing there soon. For now I intend to stay here and give every single person on these forums, Staff and Community Members included, the love and respect that they deserve. Thank you so much for the kind words Venge :smile: You are a truly amazing person that I am so thankful for getting the opportunity to meet :smile:

You're a good guy @dylanwoods777 . I've enjoyed interacting with you as well, you've been a force of positivity in even the darkest times. I truly hope you see you at r/TheWalkingDeadGame and r/TeamKenny , both of which I am a moderator at.

• Thank you @dylanwoods777 you are are one of the best people in this community.

I plan on staying until the Forums' last breath. But since everyone is saying their goodbyes to one another I feel that I should do the same

• Thanks Melton, you're pretty cool too even though we always argued over the last jedi lmao, but it was all in good fun fam gonna miss ya :kennysad:

Melton23 posted: »

I know I’m not leaving any time soon, but I know a few people are so I’d like to take the opportunity to thank some people just in case they

• Thank you I will forever appreciate those words. There are many others who are better than I am but I am grateful for the kind statement :smile: Thank you so much my friend

NexusFire posted: »

Thank you @dylanwoods777 you are are one of the best people in this community.

• You're very kind and you have a great heart. I'm sure it means a lot to the company to see someone so dedicated to their work and it's honestly refreshing to see someone be so upbeat. Keep doing what you're doing and you know my Discord, so feel free to message me any time :)

• Hehehe we don’t talk about those times
    I’m sure gonna miss laughing at your memes ?

Poogers555 posted: »

Thanks Melton, you're pretty cool too even though we always argued over the last jedi lmao, but it was all in good fun fam gonna miss ya :kennysad:

• Thank you my friend :smile: I am thankful for the kind words. And I will :smile: It has been a pleasure to meet you

You're very kind and you have a great heart. I'm sure it means a lot to the company to see someone so dedicated to their work and it's hones

• I'll miss fighting everyone that chose the kenny ending lol, Gah, I'm not in denial just shock. I'll probably start crying tommorow or something

• Ill never reach 100k likes from my memes like I was planning :Kennysad:

But I got 69k at the moment so... nice.

Hehehe we don’t talk about those times I’m sure gonna miss laughing at your memes ?

• edited September 2018

I am going to do the same thing Dylan. I've been here for upwards of 5 years and I'll see things to the end while also moderating the other subs. It's very bittersweet but I love how the community is coming together to support each other during this time. You're a good guy Dylan and a good friend, I look forward to seeing you at the subreddits. <3

I will be appearing there soon. For now I intend to stay here and give every single person on these forums, Staff and Community Members incl

• :smile: You really are a great guy @dylanwood777 , I remember you saying how much you regretted how you treated some people several times before but I never saw anything like that, and even then you don't owe anyone for making mistakes here. You're always very thoughtful and caring and I'm glad you're a part of this community.

If you have discord my username is chipper#1584 , but even if we don't get to talk again after this place shuts down I still wish you the best in your future

• edited September 2018

Hey
    I have never had any conversations in any forums or something but I need to say that I really have enjoyed with most of telltale games such as TWD, Batman and ...
    It real breaks me when I see my favorite game producing company is just... I don't know... fallin' down.
    So it seems that it is the end.

• Thank you for everything brother it has been an honour to be here with you and to be a member of such an amazing Community. I added you on Discord so hopefully we will speak soon :smile: I wish you the very best of luck in the future! It has been an emotional ride and as sad as it is to things end this way, just like @VengefulKenny said, it is great to have everyone in the Community come together and support one another. That is what makes a Community and I am so glad to have been a part of this one :smile: :heart:

Cocoa2736 posted: »

You really are a great guy @dylanwood777 , I remember you saying how much you regretted how you treated some people several times before but

• Wait, this very community is going down too?

• :( :'(
    Yeah :'(

DabigRG posted: »

Wait, this very community is going down too?

• I, uh,--when?

theLORDno1 posted: »

Yeah

• Oh my GOD all these goodbyes are making me cry. :'( :'(

@AronDracula @Melton23 @Pipas @dylanwoods777
    Thank you for the words of thanks and the unfortunate words of goodbye.
    Knowing that I've somehow made an impact on someone's life or that I was actually valued by someone else is a real honour.

• Actually
    I dunno!!

DabigRG posted: »

I, uh,--when?

• Sucks regardless.

theLORDno1 posted: »

Actually I dunno!!

• I didn't expect that, but it made me happy. Thank you for always spreading joy and positive energy <3

• Thanks Dylan,you're a great guy,i'll be on discord if you want to talk to me.

• hey dude, there's always discord or twitter or other forums. telltale pulling a titanic doesn't mean any convos we had are gonna end. it just means the dawn of a new era. shit's gonna be a-ok my dude.

AronDracula posted: »

Wait, is this real? The end of Telltale Games? I'm crying right now and this is coming from someone who gave up on Telltale after The Walki

• Holy I thought we were dead. [forums went inactive for about 2 minutes]

So this is it. We're in the endgame now.

• edited September 2018

So, yesterday was a rollercoaster. Still kinda is.

Two shows I've been looking forward to got released yesterday on Netflix. They look fun, cute and charming. Can't wait to get to watching them when I have the time!
    I'm putting the posters of them under a spoiler tag because they take up a lot of space.

One of 'em is Hilda. Based off a series of children's graphic novels of which I've never heard of. The show looks beautiful though.
    Plus, I'm taking a course on Children's Literature this year so this should complement that well. Get me into the spirit of it.

Other one is Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan.
    This wasn't mentioned by Netflix in what's coming out in September. Netflix Japan has had this for about a year already and it's finally coming to the west. Looks... Interesting? I know I've heard many good things about it.

TOO BAD TELLTALE HAD TO RUIN THE FUN.

• Basically, when I wake up from the simulation known as Life(TM), I'm gonna tell the scientists that this is what tipped me off.

It's unreal how quickly everything went down and we probably won't even get the finale to TWD.

• edited September 2018

Heey guys. Since the forums are probably gonna get closed soon, I wanted to write out a message to all the people here, about the whole situation, The Final Season and all that. Posted it right here: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/121661/my-message-to-the-telltale-community

• You're the only person who realised that. I'ma semi-huge DC fan, so yeah. Not all that big on the red lantern corps, but Atrocitus and Dex-Starr were two of my favorites in Injustice 2.

lupinb0y posted: »

@Dex-Starr I just realised that your name is a reference to the Red Lantern cat. I just wanted you to know that in case the forum implodes :P

• You'd think we were all dying soon with the way people are saying goodbyes :D

• Delete.

• Sure seems like it haha

Dex-Starr posted: »

You'd think we were all dying soon with the way people are saying goodbyes

• Despite how I have been a piece of work every now and then on these forums, I never truly hated my time here. It was a great experience discussing, having fun, or just simply hanging out with other members and it also gave me a great opportunity to get used to having thorough discussions online.

It’s sad to see the community go, But I’m thinking this might not be the last we’ll see each other and eventually we all might meet up again someday.

My heart goes out for the employees to find a greater future on the horizon and for the spirit of Telltale to keep thriving through the interactive medium.

I’m going to take my leave now, but remember folks, just because Telltale are gone doesn’t mean your own tales have to be gone as well.

KeepTellingTales

• Thank you so much man, it really means a lot. I really enjoyed each and everyone of you even those who I had argued with in the past.

• Tbf my goodbye was just in case people decided to leave :p I’m sure this place will stick, and if it doesn’t we always have the discord server, and some guy out there will probably bring the place back but in their own way. It’s like club penguin all over again

You'd think we were all dying soon with the way people are saying goodbyes

• That's a scary thought isn't it? The forum just shutting down without any warning. Once episode 2 is out I fear that it'll just disappear.

AChicken posted: »

Holy I thought we were dead. [forums went inactive for about 2 minutes] So this is it. We're in the endgame now.

• we always have the discord server

I'm not a huge fan of Discord. Here, everyone can read what's being said without having to constantly scroll up or anything. And there are way more sections here for people to talk about different things.

some guy out there will probably bring the place back but in their own way

Hopefully

Tbf my goodbye was just in case people decided to leave I’m sure this place will stick, and if it doesn’t we always have the discord server

• Seeing all these goodbyes, especially yours, gets me all teary eyed. Really feels like an end of an era, and I just don't want to see it end.

You're a good guy @dylanwoods777 . I've enjoyed interacting with you as well, you've been a force of positivity in even the darkest times. I truly hope you see you at r/TheWalkingDeadGame and r/TeamKenny , both of which I am a moderator at.

• @Plan_R remember what you said about buying large sets of Telltale's office chairs? Well, there's a fire sale going on at their HQ :D You might wanna head over there asap

• Holy crap I could buy the chairs!!! :p

@Plan_R remember what you said about buying large sets of Telltale's office chairs? Well, there's a fire sale going on at their HQ You might wanna head over there asap

• Yeah, I feel the same way towards discord. Too confusing for me but it’s better than nothing

we always have the discord server I'm not a huge fan of Discord. Here, everyone can read what's being said without having to constan

Sign in to comment in this discussion.