What if a game company takes Clementine (and AJ) rights of production and make a game of it.

Since Telltale will eventually 100% stop their activities, some of their characters would be out for grab. Clementine being a really loved character in the gaming industry, the potential to have her in a TWD game would be huge.

We won't have a closure for her in the telltale series so making Clem basically not finished as a whole. Her fans will be on the edge if Clem return in any way. Imagine the hype. If Clementine's story can't end this season, and there is a game that will, shit gonna hit the roof.

Also giving Melissa the mic for Clem again would give her the respect of hard work and devotion she deserve.

Comments

• Imagine a Last of Us type game with Clem and AJ, I would love to see that as unrealistic as it would be.

• Skybound could possibly commission DONTNOD to finish TFS for us if we all message them saying we want them to finish TFS.

• Its over. The jig is up. The ride is over and its time to step off the train. she's dead, Jim. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. Goodbye, my lover.

• Yea, an action game like that would be great!

Imagine a Last of Us type game with Clem and AJ, I would love to see that as unrealistic as it would be.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

It's only over when everyone stops trying. To give up without trying means to have never cared in the first place

Lololol28 posted: »

Its over. The jig is up. The ride is over and its time to step off the train. she's dead, Jim. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. Goodbye, my lover.

• With Rick on it's way out, they can't take the fact that Clementine (a character that brought a lot of people to TWD) got an brutal end or at least a no-closure like that.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Skybound could possibly commission DONTNOD to finish TFS for us if we all message them saying we want them to finish TFS.

• K DEN

Lololol28 posted: »

Its over. The jig is up. The ride is over and its time to step off the train. she's dead, Jim. Dont let the door hit you on the way out. Goodbye, my lover.

• You know, I'd be more for that then what Telltale has given us despite how good its been.

Imagine a Last of Us type game with Clem and AJ, I would love to see that as unrealistic as it would be.

• edited September 2018
  • thank god it as been removed

DabigRG posted: »

To who?

• That would be nice, with some changes. I would still want the dialouge options but I would want to be able to play it on the pc

Sign in to comment in this discussion.