Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• Ah man that ''war'' was awesome and gave me lots of laughs.

MrGraffio posted: »

I hope you’re right...and btw I hope there is no love lost between us MetallicaRules...I can be a bit of troll sometimes. I apologize for my ugly comments in the memes thread some days ago.

• ikr. And now its all gone...

NexusFire posted: »

Ah man that ''war'' was awesome and gave me lots of laughs.

• Oh shit I forgot about that ? here’s a souvenir

• I hope we a statement on Monday. Plsssss we need to finish the final season. If we are done after EP 2? Then I am getting refund.

• Tears...

Melton23 posted: »

Oh shit I forgot about that ? here’s a souvenir

• I'm not living this days, I'm just checking the forums

• AJ is still the best character in tfs and he was 100% justified in shooting Marlon xdddddddddddd

• edited September 2018

Ahhh good times..

• Same...I took vacation for playing the episode...turns out I gonna have one week of mourning...

bluewalker posted: »

I'm not living this days, I'm just checking the forums

• You could say...AJDidNothingWrong

AJ is still the best character in tfs and he was 100% justified in shooting Marlon xdddddddddddd

• Real shit?

AJ is still the best character in tfs and he was 100% justified in shooting Marlon xdddddddddddd

• The realest, fam

Real shit?

• Waiting for Official Statement be like

• It's like waiting for the doctors to come tell you the bad new's on your terminally ill child lol.

Waiting for Official Statement be like

• CEO said word would come in "upcoming weeks". He probably has to talk to a bunch of other people to see if he can negotiate money from investors, or strike a deal with skybound, etc. That stuff doesn't come in 24hrs. There's a process.

• Why would Skybound finish them off...think about it...how many of us are playing it now have already given the money to telltale to throw down a hole I guess....where would skybound get revenue to make it worth their time.

Of course we will. Skybound make games now and they practically own a share of twd so they’d be inclined to finish it off. Plus, seeing as a

• edited September 2018

I’m sure they’ll be forced to, it’ll gain them some MAJOR publicity and a bunch of positive acclaim from fans, so even if they don’t profit from twd, they likely will with the other things that they have to offer. Plus not all businesses are only motivated by money, so we’ll have to see what kind skybound is

Why would Skybound finish them off...think about it...how many of us are playing it now have already given the money to telltale to throw down a hole I guess....where would skybound get revenue to make it worth their time.

• If we don't get some kind of "thank you for playing" message confirming it's done at the end of episode 2 come Tuesday you might just be right.

ladypocky posted: »

CEO said word would come in "upcoming weeks". He probably has to talk to a bunch of other people to see if he can negotiate money from investors, or strike a deal with skybound, etc. That stuff doesn't come in 24hrs. There's a process.

• I like, no, love your positivity ? I don’t understand, like what kind of message do they want to convey to us if all they needed to say was “we’re shutting down” like we don’t exactly need to know the details as to why, and they could have flat out stated that twd was cancelled so they must be doing something with the game

CEO said word would come in "upcoming weeks". He probably has to talk to a bunch of other people to see if he can negotiate money from investors, or strike a deal with skybound, etc. That stuff doesn't come in 24hrs. There's a process.

• Well he should still give some kind of update, what their next form of action is, what they will try to achieve, what to expect etc...

• edited September 2018

What should he say? "Im gonna look for options to see if the game can be salvaged"? It's better to do the research first, then come up with your options. Otherwise, you're just giving false hope to a grim situation. We can already infer he is looking into things, otherwise, as other users said, he would have said outright The Final Season has been cancelled. But he has not. We just have to be patient.

Well he should still give some kind of update, what their next form of action is, what they will try to achieve, what to expect etc...

• Water under the bridge. Times like this, when there's so much uncertainty about the future, does a good job of bringing people together and burying any previous transgressions, no matter when they happened

I hope you’re right...and btw I hope there is no love lost between us MetallicaRules...I can be a bit of troll sometimes. I apologize for my ugly comments in the memes thread some days ago.

• Pete is either trying to save the game or put it on ice for a bit, I doubt he would just scrap it.

• And why not? He wouldn't be the first one to pull a move like that.

Pete is either trying to save the game or put it on ice for a bit, I doubt he would just scrap it.

• Agree.

Pete is either trying to save the game or put it on ice for a bit, I doubt he would just scrap it.

• Hmm. I wonder whatever happened to @ZombiePizza ? Most of my bans were cos of that guy ? hehehe rip me I need a life.

• edited September 2018

They asked us to wait some weeks. I think they are trying to do something. You don't need weeks when you are ready to give up.

• Well screw Canada I guess

• That’s hopeful

bluewalker posted: »

They asked us to wait some weeks. I think they are trying to do something. You don't need weeks when you are ready to give up.

• Who can still remember waiting for Rise of the Pirate God? :)

• Hasn't been on since Done Running dropped.

Hmm. I wonder whatever happened to @ZombiePizza ? Most of my bans were cos of that guy ? hehehe rip me I need a life.

• "I didn't play, but I say it is cancer". Idiotic approach, congratulations.

Jayroen posted: »

It's quite literally the only Telltale game I didn't buy, Minecraft is a cancer is all I know.

• I'm trying my best!

That’s hopeful

• Kinda is when you think about it

That’s hopeful

• It’s a bad game. Coming from someone who has around 1000 hours on Minecraft across multiple consoles, Minecraft Story Mode was a huge disappointment. I haven’t played the 2nd season but I did play the first 5 episodes of season 1 and it was sooo bad.

Linkyop posted: »

"I didn't play, but I say it is cancer". Idiotic approach, congratulations.

• info? ples I was away for some time

• edited September 2018

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

• edited September 2018

Just here to say that I want my 50% refund and some shady stuff in a EULA is not going to stop me from getting it.

• He probably has to talk to a bunch of other people to see if he can negotiate money from investors,

He should've done that BEFORE sacking 250 people. Hmph.

• It's somewhere in the meme thread. It happened like a week ago.

Ghetsis posted: »

info? ples I was away for some time

Sign in to comment in this discussion.