Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• There are shady things in the EULA?

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Just here to say that I want my 50% refund and some shady stuff in a EULA is not going to stop me from getting it.

• It was deleted...

NexusFire posted: »

It's somewhere in the meme thread. It happened like a week ago.

• Why? Give specifics outside of ‘its not Walking Dead’ or ‘its not made for my age bracket therefore it sucks’ please.

It’s a bad game. Coming from someone who has around 1000 hours on Minecraft across multiple consoles, Minecraft Story Mode was a huge disappointment. I haven’t played the 2nd season but I did play the first 5 episodes of season 1 and it was sooo bad.

• Oh shit, I forgot! Sorry @Ghetsis

MrGraffio posted: »

It was deleted...

• I wonder if Jared-Emerson Johnson is still employed...

• Is everyone going over to Reddit when the forums shut down, and what are your usernames?

• Not going to reddit...I hate that place. When the forums are shut down consider me snapped like someone from Infinity War

Is everyone going over to Reddit when the forums shut down, and what are your usernames?

• Are you going anywhere then?

Not going to reddit...I hate that place. When the forums are shut down consider me snapped like someone from Infinity War

• I will walk into sunset...find peace.

Are you going anywhere then?

• He's not. What would he be doing though, making depressing Minecraft music?

Listen to some soothing music whilst you ponder how you'll terrorize the forum in it's last hours...

I wonder if Jared-Emerson Johnson is still employed...

• He got fired? Is there any proof?

Ghetsis posted: »

He's not. What would he be doing though, making depressing Minecraft music? Listen to some soothing music whilst you ponder how you'll terrorize the forum in it's last hours...

• edited September 2018

I hope that's true then

• Rip, you will be missed.

I will walk into sunset...find peace.

• I have a reddit username but I'll make a new one so that people recognise me lol. My new name is GhetsisFromForums . :) :o :/ :( :s :D :D :D :D

Is everyone going over to Reddit when the forums shut down, and what are your usernames?

• Fuck minecraft worse game they ever made

• There is no proof. But why would a skeleton crew that consists of a legal team and then a few developers to finish Minecraft Netflix need a music composer?

He got fired? Is there any proof?

• JEJ was never actually an employee of Telltale, so he can't be fired from them. JEJ is the Music Supervisor and lead composer at Bay Area Sound, an audio production company specializing in sound design, music, and voiceover for video games. He was just who Telltale constantly went to for the music in their games, but he was never an official employee of the company.

I wonder if Jared-Emerson Johnson is still employed...

• Please go to the subreddit. You'll find lots of forum folks like Vengeful. But I'm not forcing you.

I will walk into sunset...find peace.

• Guys, I hate to post it, but better to know what we are at...

• It doesn’t represent Minecraft at all. MCSM just uses a Minecraft aethstetic with a poorly written children’s story and calls itself a ‘Minecraft’ game. They throw shit into MCSM that isn’t even in Minecraft, like the “wither storm” was such a stupid idea that got thrown in just to give the games “story” a purpose. The characters are so 2 dimensional, they didn’t even try to make a somewhat interesting plot, the humor gets worse the farther you get into the game, and don’t even get me started on QTEs. I understand the games for children, but you can make a children’s story/game that’s interesting and intriguing to all ages, it’s been done before.

Why? Give specifics outside of ‘its not Walking Dead’ or ‘its not made for my age bracket therefore it sucks’ please.

• Nice, another nail in the coffin

Fury2014 posted: »

Guys, I hate to post it, but better to know what we are at... https://twitter.com/anameformyself/status/1043899358721101824

• I think it would be a full 100% refund. You dont pay for half an experience you bought. You don't pay for half a book or have of a series of a show. You pay for the complete product. If it is cancelled, I'll be seeking a full refund 100% because I bought in because of the advertisement of a complete experience.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Just here to say that I want my 50% refund and some shady stuff in a EULA is not going to stop me from getting it.

• This radio silence is killing me...I hope tomorrow we get something

• Ouch.

Fury2014 posted: »

Guys, I hate to post it, but better to know what we are at... https://twitter.com/anameformyself/status/1043899358721101824

• Someone needs to answer to this shit, and they will not be forgiven.

• I agree

bobshaw posted: »

Someone needs to answer to this shit, and they will not be forgiven.

• I mean I damn well paid for a completed game and if I don’t get the completed game then I need a refund.

• So, big day tomorrow. I guess youtube will be flooded with final episode walkthroughs. Thats funny how just a few days ago I caught myself thinking that in December I will not watch episode 4 walkthroughs one day prior to experience the ending myself, cause I usually watch them because I am weak :)
    Now I see no point in avoiding them I guess, we are at the endgame now. This is not how I thought this is going to end.
    Changed the profile pic to Clem for the occasion, it has been an honor, Clementine!! Not that my struggle is going to change much, but it makes me feel good.

• I expect more death threats when we get confirmation on if TWD final season is truly cancelled or not.

Jayroen posted: »

I feel pretty bad for that guy actually, must've gotten a thousand death threats by now.

• Why tomorrow? The episode is Tuesday

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

So, big day tomorrow. I guess youtube will be flooded with final episode walkthroughs. Thats funny how just a few days ago I caught myself t

• My Reddit name is the same as my Telltale name.

• Think the guy from No Man's Sky had it even worse lol

kikyouchanx posted: »

I expect more death threats when we get confirmation on if TWD final season is truly cancelled or not.

• Youtubers get it tomorrow

Why tomorrow? The episode is Tuesday

• Well the walkthroughs on youtube usually release one day prior, on Monday.

• some of the Youtubers were always getting an early copy of TTG's games so They could post gameplays one day before the release

• See? Its shit like this that got Telltale under...if YouTubers get the episode in advance WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO BUY YOUR GAME

Leegendary posted: »

Youtubers get it tomorrow

• EXACTLY

See? Its shit like this that got Telltale under...if YouTubers get the episode in advance WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO BUY YOUR GAME

• I draw the line there. Sending death threats is an abhorrent thing to do.

kikyouchanx posted: »

I expect more death threats when we get confirmation on if TWD final season is truly cancelled or not.

• I'm going to stay away from all spoilers until I play the episode, I might even avoid the forums.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.