I've been wearing my Clem hat since the news about Telltale first dropped

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

I've been wearing Clementine's hat for the past 2 days, slept with it on and everything. I'm not taking it off until we get confirmation about episodes 3 and 4 from Telltale themselves. I'm wearing it out of respect for those who lost their jobs due to Telltale's closure, and in hopes that The Walking Dead will be saved.

Comments

• Do you take a shower with it?

• You should super glue it to your head. That'll be making a statement.

• I have two. The first one I bought because I wanted Clem's hat but over the years it has become so tatty through repeat washing that I don't wear it often, simply because I don't want to have to wash it again

The second I bought because I wanted a Clem's hat I could wear again but I wear it less often because they've decided to embroider The Walking Dead logo on the back. That makes it seem like merchandise instead of just a cool hat.

• I need to buy one for myself. I still have an old hat that my grandmother gave me as a gift and after years I still wear it, might do the same for Clem hat, also I find it incredibly cool.

• I would join you but sadly... no hats in school...

• I never wanted to tell this story because it makes me sad to think about, but many years ago I won an official Clementine hat (not the ones you can purchase from Skybound with the lines, but a really nice one) from Laura Perusco when she was CM. AND THEN MY MOM APPARENTLY THREW IT AWAY WHEN I WENT AWAY FOR COLLEGE (I'm still desperately looking for it TO THIS DAY just in denial). I swear to God I almost cried LOL

RIP my Telltale hat, here it was in its full glory

• Who throws away a hat???? :D

I never wanted to tell this story because it makes me sad to think about, but many years ago I won an official Clementine hat (not the ones

• MY MOM APPARENTLY

Dex-Starr posted: »

Who throws away a hat????

• OH MY GOD, that hurt so much when I read it! Especially just thinking about it too!

I never wanted to tell this story because it makes me sad to think about, but many years ago I won an official Clementine hat (not the ones

• I would probably just leave my family as a whole if that happened to me.

• That’s sad...it was a really nice hat...

• I hand made mine I have also been warring it

• What kind of shovel did you use to bury your mom? lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.