Let's talk about it

LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

First of all

let me explain what i mean
so,the like "creative director" or whatever the fuck said this about the team
[RIP Team btw,hope yall find new jobs soon ??]

fffff

seems like they kinda forgot to do that tho ?
What the team said,well its kinda bullshit cuz i dont see it,and if they told the truth then HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! what was the scrapped version of the character like??? :D

Sassy and clever my ass,

Theres the fuckin option to spit on someones grave
Now,shit thats a bit much,dont u think?
But,ok,thats fine but then why did he say that?

When i saw the choice
naw
no way she gonna fuckin do it
naw
no way
tries to do it

What do you think?
Why is nobody talkin about this?

Comments

• I think she's the perfect balance between sassy and nice.

• edited September 2018

it really do be like that sometimes

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited September 2018

but that depends on your choices,maybe if u try to choose all the best options,you can ALMOST make her balanced

I think she's the perfect balance between sassy and nice.

• True

but that depends on your choices,maybe if u try to choose all the best options,you can ALMOST make her balanced

edited September 2018

@MrGraffio it really do be like that sometimes

yeah it do

• excuse me wtf is this thread

edited September 2018

fire ? staright up fire,best one around
    thats what this is
    (its a thread about the spit choice,actually)

Razer531 posted: »

excuse me wtf is this thread

• @LaFlameSaurus yes yes yes. I 100% agree that this isn't even S2 Clementine.
    I hate how the characters always point their fingers out in anger.
    I hate how there is too much excessive swearing to the point that it becomes laughable.
    The kids are horrible. Well, most of em.
    I hate Clementine against Marlon. No matter what, Clementine think Marlon should be punished. NO MATTER WHAT. There's no way to be nice to him.
    Too freaking melodramatic and theatrical, especially Marlon v Clem confrontion.
    And there's a fucking option to spit on someone's grave.
    Sassy and clever Clementine my ass, I absolutely agree with Lily that this is not who Lee raised her to be like.

She should've been similiar to S2 Clem, she's gotten over her depression and sadness and can show true emotions, but they are not too strong. Most of the time she thinks. She's perceptive, and knowing. She is not overly talkative, and when she does talk it is important or astute or witty. I hate how Melissa says 'in exchange for safety' it sounds wierd. To imagine this, when AJ gives Clem the coffee, imagine that she has a sip and then looks forward but she's not actually looking, she's thinking so it doesn't matter where she looks (do you know what I mean? It's hard to explain) and then she licks her lips quickly to get some flavour and then she takes another sip, and whilst that happens AJ is talking to her. She puts it down and connects her fingers on her lap whilst she speaks. Her tone is realistic yet wholesome. I'm crap at explaining this stuff.

• edited September 2018

oh okay well then, as I have already said, the spit was one of worst choices Clem can make in the entire series. Don't care how bad Marlon was, the disrespect that atrocious spit had was horrifyingly disrespectful. It literally wounds me inside seeing Clem like that.

fire ? staright up fire,best one around thats what this is (its a thread about the spit choice,actually)

edited September 2018

Telltale,
    u wanna add that option,thats fine! but then
    why would u say that shit in the an article "naw it dont feel like her so we had to
    did i actually read that right!? do i gotta get my eyes checked? do i gotta put on 50 pairs of glasses all at the same time on top of each other n read that again slowly,with my face 1 inch away from the screen checking every letter?

Ghetsis posted: »

@LaFlameSaurus yes yes yes. I 100% agree that this isn't even S2 Clementine. I hate how the characters always point their fingers out in a

• Man, you needed to work on your editing and visual organization.

• Now this is that good shit I signed up for!

• why u r fixated with this pic?

Poogers555 posted: »

Now this is that good shit I signed up for!

edited September 2018

I edited the post to make it look better and to make it less confusing now

DabigRG posted: »

Man, you needed to work on your editing and visual organization.

edited September 2018

• I agree.

I think she's the perfect balance between sassy and nice.

• Bitchy Clem is best Clem. People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

edited September 2018

maybe u didnt read what this was actually about,then
    and if u did,then ur ass need to get locked up,forreal

Bitchy Clem is best Clem. People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

• Nah G

maybe u didnt read what this was actually about,then and if u did,then ur ass need to get locked up,forreal

edited September 2018

• edited September 2018

CLEM > LEE

• If you want my opinion I believe this Clem is far better than ANF´s Clem: I just hated when they made her angry suvivalist number #367

• That’s LeFlamSaurus for you, welcome back man!

Razer531 posted: »

excuse me wtf is this thread

• edited September 2018

Being fucking dead: exists

Lee:

• I think Clem is fine...I never had an issue with anything she said. I think some people just like to complain...and hell I get that...I complain all the time too. I just do not see your issue as being valid this season.

• but did u read what this was actually about?

I think Clem is fine...I never had an issue with anything she said. I think some people just like to complain...and hell I get that...I complain all the time too. I just do not see your issue as being valid this season.

• Yes...and the idea of spitting on a grave the guy who killed Brody and left you in the cellar to potentially die? Sorry but that deserves some spit...she also has nice gentle things to say about Brody and the nurse. I think you are making mountains out of molehills.

but did u read what this was actually about?

• I really liked that you could say that the nurse was nothing but fertilizer xdddddd

• There is always room for Scumbag Clementine.

I really liked that you could say that the nurse was nothing but fertilizer xdddddd

edited September 2018

@Kennyshouladiedins1 that deserves some spit

ppppp

@Kennyshouladiedins1 I think you are making mountains out of molehills

And i think yall got serious problems :D
    yall asses need to get locked up somewhere,like
    throw the key away type shit

edited September 2018

LeFlam?

Hersani posted: »

That’s LeFlamSaurus for you, welcome back man!

• Good job.

Remember: Try to make sure what you type&post is in a way that makes it comfortable for both yourself and other people to read. :smile:

I edited the post to make it look better and to make it less confusing now

• that smiley feels strangely frightening

DabigRG posted: »

Good job. Remember: Try to make sure what you type&post is in a way that makes it comfortable for both yourself and other people to read.

• i'm still playing dickhead clem because i wanna keep canon with ANF clem which was hella bitchy. ?

edited September 2018

@sarahsenpai i wanna keep canon with ANF clem

but why would you wanna do that?

• edited September 2018

Of course shes against marlon he tries to fucking kill her lol

Ghetsis posted: »

@LaFlameSaurus yes yes yes. I 100% agree that this isn't even S2 Clementine. I hate how the characters always point their fingers out in a

Yes...and the idea of spitting on a grave the guy who killed Brody and left you in the cellar to potentially die? Sorry but that deserves s

• im ocd af. the story would make no sense if she suddenly went back to s1-s2 personality.

@sarahsenpai i wanna keep canon with ANF clem but why would you wanna do that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.