Fancasting TWDG

If you don't know what fancasting is, it's when fans debate which actors would best portray the characters of a book/game/etc if it were turned into a movie. Of course that's unlikely to happen in this case, but I'm curious if there's a striking resemblance with any of the characters.

I hate to agree with Pewdiepie but Jaden Smith might be a contender as Louis. I could also see Willy being played by Noah Schnapp (Will in Stranger Things). What about the rest of the Ericson crew? James?

I figured someone might have already done this for previous seasons, but those characters are welcome too!

Comments

• edited October 2018

Truth be told I wouldn't want them to make a live action movie based on this game; but it is fun to discuss who you think would make good live action casing for these characters.

I watched this video that displayed pictures of the voice cast by their characters and I noticed that Tenn and Violet's voice actors could probably pull off a convincing live action portrayal of their characters.

Gideon Adlon has some similar facial features to Violet. If she was to cut and dye her hair it would be a pretty convincing match. Zaire Hampton basically looks like the real life equivalent of Tenn minus the scars of course.

• Well, actually...

• Chill

Vaxij posted: »

Well, actually...

• Haha omg, who is that? He makes a pretty good Marlon

Vaxij posted: »

Well, actually...

• edited October 2018

Its Henry from the 2017 IT movie. I don't know the name of the actor

Toitle_John posted: »

Haha omg, who is that? He makes a pretty good Marlon

• Eva Green would make a nice Lilly.