The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• TSA had to pat me down and touch my boy parts because my dumbass forgot to take my belt off before going through the metal detector ??‍♂️

• edited October 2018

I STILL REMEMBER THE LOTTII-LU PRAYER THREAD MODS UNCLOSE PLZ :'(

Ghetsis posted: »

Nuu! Thou shalt not break our holy rule! ~~I'd say a better ship would be @GrowlingPeanut and @firehawkcultist , or @Kennybadger and @Mawula

• '_'

sarahsenpai posted: »

@IronWoodLover @lottii-lu u guys are adorbs im gonna start shipping u

• Do me! Do me! ???

Nuu! Thou shalt not break our holy rule! ~~I'd say a better ship would be @GrowlingPeanut and @firehawkcultist , or @Kennybadger and @Mawula

• Wellsir you and dex would make an adorable couple

Melton23 posted: »

Do me! Do me! ???

• Darn, u played me

Wellsir you and dex would make an adorable couple

• Y’know what? I love u guys ?

• If you buy a Playstation you will get tired of Red Dead. Guitar is always fun and cool.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Guys, should I buy this guitar or Playstation+ and possibly Red Dead 2/Fallout 76? I don't know how to play the guitar, and already have an

• Wonderboy209Wonderboy209 Banned
    edited October 2018

Guitar, by the time you learn how to play it the playstation and red dead/fallout 76 will be dirt cheap

Dex-Starr posted: »

Guys, should I buy this guitar or Playstation+ and possibly Red Dead 2/Fallout 76? I don't know how to play the guitar, and already have an

• lottii really gets around! good for her ?

• Do me!

wow you're so forward ?

Do me! Do me! ???

• another creeper on deviantart is perving on me

• I get overly excited about these things due to my lack of irl social skill to ask someone else to ship me with somebody

Do me! wow you're so forward ?

• Hi, guys!
    I really need your help!
    I am sorry for posting about it in this thread, but I just dont know where else I could ask for your help. Could any native English speaker please watch this video () and write down the rap lines that the man says at 05:50 - 06:05? You can PM me. To clarify that is just part of my education, trying to transcript audio. Put I really cant hear what the man is saying at the end of this time stamp, so please can somebody help me? I will be forever grateful!

• Freaking old people nonsense. I’ll try my best to decipher wtf he is saying. (Ahem) “oh look at your face, I know what you think, I went out and had a drink, he that’s true I’m really quite drunk (unintelligible rambling).

Kinda cringed watching that ? what kind of suffering are they putting you through?

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Hi, guys! I really need your help! I am sorry for posting about it in this thread, but I just dont know where else I could ask for your he

• lottii could've had her own cult on the forums until her thread got closed :( :'(

lottii really gets around! good for her ?

• Yep, I need that part with unintelligible rambling lol :D
    Oh yeah, I am suffering! But anyway, thanks for trying!

Freaking old people nonsense. I’ll try my best to decipher wtf he is saying. (Ahem) “oh look at your face, I know what you think, I went out

• Here’s what I got from the end part: who’d have known well, who’d have thunk

Yep, I need that part with unintelligible rambling lol Oh yeah, I am suffering! But anyway, thanks for trying!

• Yeah, I can hear it. Guess I`ll go with that. Thank you!

Here’s what I got from the end part: who’d have known well, who’d have thunk

• Anytime

Yeah, I can hear it. Guess I`ll go with that. Thank you!

• I'm taking a Grimms' fairy tale course this semester (I needed an elective and one of my old German teachers was teaching it), and today, we had to read a story called Furrypelts. Some of you might know it by it's German name...Allerleirauh, or perhaps it's alternative name...Donkeyskin.

The entire time I was reading it, all I could think was "Please don't end with her being beheaded. Please don't end with her being beheaded. Please don't end with her being beheaded."

• Does it end with her being beheaded?

I'm taking a Grimms' fairy tale course this semester (I needed an elective and one of my old German teachers was teaching it), and today, we

• Thankfully no. It also didn't, unfortunately, involve a fight between Bigby and The Woodsman.

lupinb0y posted: »

Does it end with her being beheaded?

Thankfully no. It also didn't, unfortunately, involve a fight between Bigby and The Woodsman.

• I actually like being with women....in real life.....?

Wellsir you and dex would make an adorable couple

• why is it always easy to find a solution for someone else's problems, but not your own

• Everything doesn’t need a response.

• I don't think you got the joke.

I get overly excited about these things due to my lack of irl social skill to ask someone else to ship me with somebody

• We all know who I am shipped with ;) ;)

• I got the joke. It doesn’t matter what I say, because whatever I do say it doesn’t determine whether I understand something or not, just what I happen to choose as words

Acheive250 posted: »

I don't think you got the joke.

• finally downloaded yakuza kiwami 2 and it is hugely different to the previous games whilst keeping everything that matters im hoping 3 will come to ps4 on a uk release but i hope it dosent remove about 60% of content like the ps3 version did but if not then my collection is complete

• Finally I managed to get my hands on Spider-Man PS4. This is going to be amazing.

• Trust me, you going to have a blast!

AronDracula posted: »

Finally I managed to get my hands on Spider-Man PS4. This is going to be amazing.

• edited October 2018

That was funnier than it should have been.

AronDracula posted: »

Finally I managed to get my hands on Spider-Man PS4. This is going to be amazing.

• Anyone have any 2018 GOTY candidates?

Mine is either God of War or Detroit Become Human.

• It’s true what they say, about all good things. Anyways, ✌?

• I am currently in my last year in Secondary School (High School) and I have been tasked by my Social Education teacher to write an Essay regarding a Contemporary Issue of my choosing.

For those who don't know, a contemporary issue can be defined as any event, idea, opinion or topic in a given subject that is relevant to the present day.

I have been brainstorming ideas on what issues I could write about, and the issue I decided to base my essay on is the Death Penalty in America and in other nationalities across the globe. The Death Penalty has not been brought into Ireland which I am thankful for as I oppose it, although there has been some sects that think it should be added in as the punishment would deter any criminal from committing crimes that, if found guilty of, could lead to that punishment.

Since it is something I have been doing some research on over the past couple of days it has been on my mind for quite a bit. The Essay is due before Christmas I believe.

NOTE TO MODS: If this comment goes against any forum rules then please feel free to remove it.

NOTE TO FORUM USERS: I hope my view on the topic doesn't offend any of you. I just wanted to share what has been on my mind and considering that I have been researching this topic for a couple of days now, it has been on my mind. If it does offend you or angers you then please feel free to contact the Moderators and I am sure they will remove it. Thank you guys for reading

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    Spider Man
    God Of War
    Detroit Become Human

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Anyone have any 2018 GOTY candidates? Mine is either God of War or Detroit Become Human.

• gonna preorder fallout 76 hope its good

• edited October 2018

Black Ops 2 campaign is the only Call of Duty campaign where you if you do certain actions or make certain choices, you can get different outcomes and endings. I tried hard to get the best ending by not having Frank Woods killed by Menendez, having Alex Mason still alive, doing all the strike force missions, and saving Chloe (Karma). Unfortunately in order to have Karma alive you have to shoot Harper who is voiced by Michael Rooker (The guy who appeared in The Walking Dead Tv Series and played Yondu in Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

Shame I shot him and I got disappointed that Farid dies after saving Karma but I found out he dies regardless. But overall I was happy with my ending. I really wish Call of Duty would keep this way of having you do actions that can affect the missions and story outcomes. And I really do miss the characters in this game. But in Black Ops 3 I hated the story and the plot. The characters also for me were kinda "meh" and I preferred if they had more characters like Woods or Mason. Sorry if I got anyone mad about my opinion on the Black Ops 3 campaign.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.