Who would win in a fight? (WALKING DEAD WORLD FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP)

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

Main Event

LEE VS KENNY

Co Main Event

Ben vs Arvo

Under Card Bouts

Larry vs Mitch

Season 4 Clementine vs Michonne

TAG TEAM SPECIAL BONUS FIGHT

Tenn and AJ vs Duck and Sarah

Who do you got your money on if you had to pick who'd win each of these fights?

My choices are Kenny over Lee. Because how can you really stop Kenny. The man is one tough son of a bitch and Larry proved Lee couldn't take a right.

Ben vs Arvo is hard because both are scrawny kids that Kenny punked. I think Ben gives him the biscuits and gravy extra gravy, 1 2 combo from hell with all his angst lol

Larry is one strong motherfucker but he's old as shit. Mitch if trained right would just tired him out and maybe grapple his old ass. You can tell mitch can throw hands.

Keep in mind Michonne is a beast with that sword. But could she throw the hands though? I say season 4 Clem dog walks her and whoops her ass in front of both the creepy ghost kids :)

And for the tag team match between Tenn and AJ and Sarah and Duck.

I'll break this one down as Aj vs Duck, Tenn vs Sarah. Sarah is much bigger and older then Tenn. As much as I love Tenn i'm not sure on this one. She never really stands up for herself but if she did I think she could just overpower him. AJ would beat the living shit about of duck though. AJ is alpha male young Mike Tyson brute power OG. I don't see Duck coming out with a win. Tenn and AJ as a whole looking like the stronger team.

What's everyone's picks?

Comments

• Lee vs Kenny ... oof that's a tough one.... Ima go Kenny though because he seemed stronger.
    Arvo would win against Ben because he is russian commando.
    Mitch would win over Larry because he won't have a heart attack.
    GOTTA GO WITH MY CLEMENTINE <3
    And AJ and Tenn would win against Sarah easy. They have way more fighting experience.

• I love how Mitch is just a question mark.

But anyway:

Main Event

LEE VS KENNY

Lee.
    He might've been clumsy initially, but Kenny just couldn't fight for shit anyway.

Co Main Event

Ben vs Arvo

I'm gonna go ahead and say Ben might have a little more power than Arvo.

Under Card Bouts

Larry vs Mitch

If he can land the hit, Larry.
    If not, then Mitch might stand a chance. Even if Lily was able to catch him on a reflex.

Michonne.

TAG TEAM SPECIAL BONUS FIGHT

Honestly, Tenn and especially AJ just have more combat experience in the present than Duck and Sarah did during their respective times.
    But if they managed to get to a point where they'd be able to coexist, then it might be a legitimate fight on the latter's end.
    Actually, I imagine the fight between AJ and Sarah could potentially be an apprentice--adept match.

• LEE VS KENNY

Kenny would get fucked up.

Ben vs Arvo

Ben has height over Arvo, so ben. And Ben probably played a sport, so he's got athleticism over arvo, which gives him more speed, strength, stamina, and all that other shit.

Larry vs Mitch

Really? Mitch? Larry would FOLD mitch. Unless mitch punches him in the chest, then it's game over for larry.

Michonne will fillet her.

Aj's got fight in 'em, so he'd beat duck. Sarah would just sit there and get hit the entire fight like "dAaaD!"

• Lee vs Kenny

Lee, obviously.

Ben vs Arvo

Fuck Arvo, so Ben lol.

Larry vs Mitch

...Larry. How is this even fair?

S4 Clem v Michonne

Definitely Michonne. Not even a fair fight lol.

Tenn and AJ, solely because of AJ. Sarah and Duck don’t even know how to use a weapon.

• The real question is: Can AJ beat Carlos?

• Clementine would win against Michonne because she has one thing Michonne doesn't: A good character storyline.

• edited October 2018

you should have placed another Kenny photo, people just think about the pussy Kenny from season 1 when they look at that. The season 2 Kenny is a whole other deal

• edited October 2018

Uh, considering the size difference, probably not.
    But then, sometimes you just need a good hit in to get the upper(ha) hand.

@TheWhiteWolf you should have placed another Kenny photo, people just think about the pussy Kenny from season 1 when they look at that. The season 2 Kenny is a whole other deal

Season2!Kenny kinda bothered me just a tad in that regard.

The real question is: Can AJ beat Carlos?

• Well, he did get the upper hand on Abel for the most part when he called dibs. Carlos wouldn't want to beat up on him since he's just a kid. Plus AJ is a SAVAGE. So, AJ would get the win.

The real question is: Can AJ beat Carlos?

• Essentially.

Well, he did get the upper hand on Abel for the most part when he called dibs. Carlos wouldn't want to beat up on him since he's just a kid. Plus AJ is a SAVAGE. So, AJ would get the win.

• Lee beat up Kenny before, he can do it again. Kenny from S2 acts a lot more brutish and has only 1 working eye, so I don’t know why people think S2 Kenny would have the advantage.

• What would it take to make Sarah throw a punch? Most likely not in her nature to anyways.

Well, he did get the upper hand on Abel for the most part when he called dibs. Carlos wouldn't want to beat up on him since he's just a kid. Plus AJ is a SAVAGE. So, AJ would get the win.

• talking about her dead father

What would it take to make Sarah throw a punch? Most likely not in her nature to anyways.

• don't talk about my dawder

Dex-Starr posted: »

talking about her dead father

• From a non biased POV Lee would wreck Kenny, besides I would hardly call the train scene a fight since Lee doesn't even throw a punch. He was trying to subdue Kenny not harm him. Lee is strong as hell managing to choke out the stranger with one arm while weakened from a bite and possibly a gun shot. Not to say Kenny is weak though he is a tough son of a bitch in his own right.

• edited October 2018

1) Lee>S1 Kenny but I think S2 Kenny>Lee.
    2) Ben>Arvo
    3) Larry>Mitch (mismatch)
    4) Michonne>S4 Clem (mismatch)
    5) Tenn+AJ>Sarah+Duck

• Lee/Kenny - Lee (train fight win)
    Ben/Arvo - Ben (arvo has a leg brace)
    AJ,Tenn/Duck,Sarah -AJ(stabbed Abel, Duck and Sarah are weak)
    Larry/Mitch - Larry(walking piledriver
    Clem/Michone - Clem(Michonne would have another dumb vision and get distracted.)

• Ok how about Randall vs Nate

• edited October 2018

I can understand that people who chose Clem over Michonne chose her only because they're such big fans of Clem - I am too. But let's be real, Michonne is bigger, stronger, and a skillful professional.

• She's taller but Clem might be more, Uh....... I can't think of a good word but like more THICC then Michonne. Michonne is skinny and Clem might have more muscle. Plus Michonne has only shown she's a beast with that machette thing. Can she throw the fists with a angry Mommy Clem? Idk. Angry Mommy Clem came at Abel and beat his ass. Clementine has even beat up that other guy in the woods in season 2 at like 12 years old. Michonne is always getting distracted by those 2 creepy ghost kids too. It's hella annoying. She'll be going to hug the air mid fight and Clem can get a clean shot in on her head.

Razer531 posted: »

I can understand that people who chose Clem over Michonne chose her only because they're such big fans of Clem - I am too. But let's be real, Michonne is bigger, stronger, and a skillful professional.

• Michonne would wipe the floor with Clementine using just her bare hands, no contest.
    What muscle Clem does even have?
    She is a teenager who barely eat, short for her age aswell (she is shorter than Violet) and she probably doesn't weigh more than 45 kg at max.
    The fact that she defeated Abel doens't mean much, that dude is kinda weak and also she got some help from AJ.

ZombieKenny posted: »

She's taller but Clem might be more, Uh....... I can't think of a good word but like more THICC then Michonne. Michonne is skinny and Clem

• Yeah, I just think @ZombieKenny doesn't understand Michonne's skill properly. He/she says 'Michonne is always getting distracted by those 2 creepy ghost kids' honestly, I think Clem is really sturdy and would be hard to floor, but for someone like michonne it should be easy.

Gauss99 posted: »

Michonne would wipe the floor with Clementine using just her bare hands, no contest. What muscle Clem does even have? She is a teenager wh

• Mitch would win against Larry hands down. all Mitch has to to do is make a bomb, set it off then Larry would have a Vietnam flashback then a heart attack.

• Or stabs Larry in the chest.

Dex-Starr posted: »

LEE VS KENNY Kenny would get fucked up. Ben vs Arvo Ben has height over Arvo, so ben. And Ben probably played a sport,

• I've got a few
    Nate vs Abel
    Badger vs Randall
    Norma vs Joan
    David vs Lee
    Marlon vs Ben
    Violet vs Becca (400 Days)

• No contest, Marlon is taking Ben out
    Norma's got the weight advantage on Joan, and Joan is more of a politician than a fighter.
    If David didn't have Military experience, I would say it is a tie.
    Randall was able to hold his own against Michonne for the most part, and she's one of the best hand-to-hand fighters out there. I couldn't say the same for Badger, he's too uncoordinated and inexperienced.
    Nate, slightly heavier built and more unpredictable.
    We haven't seen Becca fight anyone, so I have to give it to Violet and her cleaver.

Clemenem posted: »

I've got a few Nate vs Abel Badger vs Randall Norma vs Joan David vs Lee Marlon vs Ben Violet vs Becca (400 Days)

• I've thought about that sort of thing from time to time, though not necessarily a punch.

What would it take to make Sarah throw a punch? Most likely not in her nature to anyways.

• Randall.
    Remeber that the guy took on Michonne & Pete at the same time and managed to dislocate the former's shoulder before finally having to have his hands trapped in a vice.

Erinour posted: »

Ok how about Randall vs Nate

• Nate vs Abel

Abel.

Badger vs Randall

Ran-dall! Ran-dall! Ran-dall!

Norma vs Joan

I wanna say Norma would have the inherent, bred advantage, but we don't know much of anything about Joan's parent beyond them being immigrants. There's also the fact that Norma may have more physical experience, but Joan also helped run a furniture company.

David vs Lee

Oh...probably David, unfortunately.

Marlon vs Ben

Marlon.

Violet vs Becca (400 Days)

Probably Violet.

Clemenem posted: »

I've got a few Nate vs Abel Badger vs Randall Norma vs Joan David vs Lee Marlon vs Ben Violet vs Becca (400 Days)

• Usually with people like that, it mostly takes on going ridicule/bullying. Then they just snap. And I'll end that right there before this gets out of hand because what the fuck?!

DabigRG posted: »

I've thought about that sort of thing from time to time, though not necessarily a punch.

• Essentially the thought process in most scenarios.

Usually with people like that, it mostly takes on going ridicule/bullying. Then they just snap. And I'll end that right there before this gets out of hand because what the fuck?!

• I shouldn't be thinking how I'm thinking fam

Essentially the thought process in most scenarios.

• And how you thinkin, cuz?

I shouldn't be thinking how I'm thinking fam

• LMAO, you made my day sir.

Mitch would win against Larry hands down. all Mitch has to to do is make a bomb, set it off then Larry would have a Vietnam flashback then a heart attack.

• lol nope

And how you thinkin, cuz?

• It's alright

lol nope

• I shan't say...dont..give...sarah...gu-

It's alright (Spoiler)

• Oooh...okay...!

I shan't say...dont..give...sarah...gu-

• LOOOL

Oooh...okay...! (Spoiler)

• edited October 2018

I actually ended up makin two more of those that are more relevant to the scene itself

LOOOL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.