Which of these 3 groups would have survived the longest?

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

I've made up 3 groups of 5 people that never coexisted exactly in this group formation in a WD game with characters from all different seasons to see which in a royale style "last one standing" survival situation which would last the longest in your opinion? Which of the 3 groups do you think would survived the longest without dying or splitting up. The rules for splitting up or dying is if 3 of the 5 characters died. If only 2 remain, then the group lost. So which would have lasted longest with at least 3 of the group members alive? All placed in the same woods, same setting, with the just their typical weapons and supplies. :)

GROUP #1 (JaviLee Gang)

Group #2 (Girl Power Squad)

Group #3 (The Boat God Squad)

This is pretty tough if I had to pick. Each group has huge pros and huge cons.

Group 1 has 2 of the most level headed composed and loyal leaders in TWD history. Two guys who truly are able to really crucially think about things and have a positive outlook on problem solving for a large group :). But with that said they also have fucking Larry who's going to be a pain in the ass. And Ben who is emotionally fragile. Eleanor being a nurse is always a asset to care for Larry though. She might have the medicine he needs.

Group 2 has the iconic and legendary duo of S4 Clem and Violet who can already slay hoardes of the undead and like eachother quite a bit. It has Sam who was epic in The Michonne mini series. Sarah is the big liability in this group, she's truly a pain in the ass but the rest are some awesome fierce girls who might be able to carry her weight. If they can get along they'd be pretty efficient and resourceful.

Group 3 on paper has the most power house bad ass zombie slayers. You got Jesus, Kenny, Michonne and Mitch. 4 people efficient at killing and leading. But the main gripe with this group will of course be that Kenny and Michonne and Mitch are all polarizing energies that most likely wouldn't get along. And of course you have Tenn who although will grow in a bout 5 years and maybe kick ass, he's currently just a little kid and definitely will be someone in need of being nurtured and protected for a little while.

Which group do you think would have survived the longest just out in the woods looking for shelter and survivng. All placed in the same situation?

I think I have to go with Clem's girl squad. I think they seem the most likely to get along long enough to survive together and they all are efficient, quick, quiet and clean with killing and surviving. Less brash then the others. Although Lee and Javi are a leadership duo like no other, I think Larry and Ben will drag the group too much and probably fight with the others due to racism. And even though not many are as efficient at killing the undead as Michonne, a hardcore S2 Kenny or a Mitch. I doubt she'd get along with Kenny. And I think Kenny would beat up Mitch lol.

Comments

• Group 3 no doubt.
    S2 Kenny, Michonne and Jesus are 3 powerhouses, and even if Kenny and Michonne could have some arguments, there are Jesus and Tenn who can keep them in place with their kindness and cool attitude .
    Mitch is a kid and he is going to do what the adults say.

• Of those, I gotta give it to group 3.

Jesus and Michonne are BAMFs. Kenny is unstable but mostly dependable. Mitch is dependable albeit a little impulsive, and Tenn, while just a kid, isn't completely helpless.

Group 1, Larry's anger issues and heart condition make him a ticking time bomb and Ben is such a fuck up that he would drag the group down.

Group 2, idk who the bottom left girl is, I presume she's from the Michonne series, but Sarah will drag that group down. If not for Sarah they'd be ok I guess. Again, idk who the bottom left is so maybe she'd be as bad as Larry or Ben.

• Wow, you know, I never realized how similar Lee and Javier look next to each other. Also, Larry's eyes, man.

Anyway, these are some really creative groups in my eyes. Even if Group 3 is pretty unappealing/uninteresting to me.
    Still, I honestly have a hard time deciding between them.

Group 1 is arguably the most stable, as while Larry is pretty strong to deal with and Ben can get rather reckless in his inadequacy at times, Lee, Javier, and for the most part Eleanor are all pretty well-adjusted survivors. The biggest millstone would thus be Larry, and honestly, the others clearly outnumber, outincentive, and maybe even out powerplay him, forcing him to try cooperating more often if he wants things to be solid.

Group 2 might be the closer to a winning combo if it wasn't for Molly's somewhat mercenary ways. Despite how asocial/rowdy they might present themselves to be at times, Violet and especially Sam are actually quite caring and protective of their close ones and thus, Sarah should be fairly welcome and encouraged within the group.

And then Group 3 seems like a mess with poor Tenn stuck in. Paul is the only other one with a seemingly stable head otherwise.

• This set looks rigged lol. I'd have to give it to group 3. With Jesus in there as a moderator for the group, there's really nothing they can't accomplish. Kenny and Michonne would only have minor conflicts, as both of their priorities would be keeping the kids safe.

The girl power group has a serious lack of adults to balance in some old world knowledge. Ava might've been a good choice there to replace one of the other 3. Clem and Vi are a fine team, but Molly might peace out, Sam.... a lot of people liked Sam, I found her to be the cause of all her own pain. Her bad choices nearly wiped out her entire family. Then there's Sarah.

Group 1 Larry might die of racism induced heart attacks with Javi and Lee in the group. Honestly, the only thing that kept that man as balanced as he was in S1 and with a group was Lily. Ben wouldn't last long, and Eleanor would bail at the first opportunity to get away from the hostility caused from Larry vs Lee / Javi.

• edited October 2018

Any group that has Clem is too OP m8
    The Boat God squad would stay the most intact even with Kenny squabbling with Jesus. Michonne and Tenn could make a nice Mother-Son bond that I’d pay to see

• edited October 2018

i take group one two wise leaders who can do what best and know the best choices is the good thing a group needs to stick together and last long and more than that they have a doctor who will keep every one alive in case of injury or sickness and three power houses(lee/larry/javi) Larry might be stubborn but he get job done i never seen him disagree with the group when they make a choice together as long as everyone agree on something he won't be able to stand against it.
    group 2 is close second with clem being a level head as lee and javi and they will get along well if Sarah pulled her shit together they will make it if she didn't well i guess she will get her self klled and maybe some others with her but i am sure she wil pull her self cause carols is not around to coddle her and she will learn from others.
    group 3 Jesus being in this group its enough to make this group OP
    kenny complicates this group he is hard to get convinced by others and when he want to do something he do it no matter what others say about it he may end up getting beating up by mechonne if crossed her and he is no match for her. Kenny is hard to control so either Jesus can talk him down or ten with his pure heart may nuke Kenny's anger and make feel bad and back out mitch is a kid others can control him easily.

• 2, I pick group 2. Don't know if they'd survive the longest, but I'd pick them everytime.

• Any group that has Clem is too OP m8

That was actually my first thought, hence why I ignore her.

@FORTLEE Larry might be stubborn but he get job done i never seen him disagree with the group when they make a choice together as long as everyone agree on something he won't be able to stand against it.

That's a pretty good observation there.

if Sarah pulled her shit together they will make it if she didn't well i guess she will get her self klled and maybe some others with her but i am sure she wil pull her self cause carols is not around to coddle her and she will learn from others.

The thing with her(and most of the Cabin Group) though is that things just kinda went wrong relatively back to back, with most of her supposed moments of messing up either happening a little after these incidents or being sequestered to the point of really only affecting herself.
    Now, how she'd fair if she did get involved under normal circumstances is slightly up in the air, but much like Ben(most of the time), she seems like she'd do well enough with the right mindset and guidance.

mitch is a kid others can control him easily.

He's a teenager who got into fights with others and learned to make bombs for fun. While he might be fine on the side most of the time, he's also more than expectant to be trouble.

Any group that has Clem is too OP m8 The Boat God squad would stay the most intact even with Kenny squabbling with Jesus. Michonne and Tenn could make a nice Mother-Son bond that I’d pay to see

• even if Kenny and Michonne could have some arguments

Kenny can have arguments with anyone :D
    I bet he can argue with himself if no one's around

Gauss99 posted: »

Group 3 no doubt. S2 Kenny, Michonne and Jesus are 3 powerhouses, and even if Kenny and Michonne could have some arguments, there are Jesus

• I just realized Violet really does look like an anorexic Molly as well.

• Group 1 probably, just because Eleanor is a doctor.

1. Group 3 (Michonne and Jesus are unkillable)
    2. Group 2 (Clem and Molly are fast and resourceful)
    3. Group 1(Lee and Javi are the only strong characters)
  • I agree. Kenny can be reined in by the others.

Gauss99 posted: »

Group 3 no doubt. S2 Kenny, Michonne and Jesus are 3 powerhouses, and even if Kenny and Michonne could have some arguments, there are Jesus

• Have to give it to group 3. Three adults can handle two kids in the group. Especially since it's only Mitch that might have the attitude issues.

1. Michonne, Jesus and Kenny
  • 2, has the least unwieldy members and therefore would fall apart/be taken apart more slowly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.