Violet possibly losing an eye?

I don't know if this has been brought up here or not, but I've seen a few people point out that Violet mentions eyeballs 3 times in the first two episodes.
1. "I saw a walker get hit in the head so hard, both of his eyeballs flew out." (In response to the worst injury you've ever witnessed)
2. "That's pretty easy. Uh, horse eyeballs." (In response to grossest thing you've ever eaten)
3. "I'd give an eyeball for a chicken nugget right now." (If you choose to follow her after the card game)
Now idk if this is foreshadowing or if telltale just has a weird fetish for eyeballs, but it'd be kinda cool if one of your decisions determines whether or not she loses an eye or something. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Ehh, I don't know, could happen if you maybe let her get captured ? I still don't kinda see it happen but yeah

• Yeah, it's probably unlikely to happen but you never know.

Ehh, I don't know, could happen if you maybe let her get captured ? I still don't kinda see it happen but yeah

• I briefly wondered about that myself.

Even more Season 2 derived content.

• It'd be cool if Lily or Abel ripped her one of her eyeballs out during some kind of interrogation. Clem could make a keychain out of it ?

• Fffuck, man!

Dex-Starr posted: »

It'd be cool if Lily or Abel ripped her one of her eyeballs out during some kind of interrogation. Clem could make a keychain out of it ?

• Now idk if this is foreshadowing or if telltale just has a weird fetish for eyeballs

It could be both, albeit an equally weird style of foreshadowing, but I highly doubt it means anything. More than likely, it's just a really weird coincidence.

• What? It'd make a really cool keychain :D

DabigRG posted: »

Fffuck, man!

• Those are just Kenny references!!

• Aka Telltale's favorite thing to run into the ground.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

Those are just Kenny references!!

• Can't run the boat god into the ground, he ain't even on land!

Aka Telltale's favorite thing to run into the ground.

• I doubt that keychain would last long lol, it'd probably decompose in a couple weeks.

Dex-Starr posted: »

What? It'd make a really cool keychain

• Possibly.

• Could be. Nobody gave Kenny a single chicken nugget though...how rude of the S2 group.

• how rude of Walter and Carver's groups.

More accurate.

MichaelBP posted: »

Could be. Nobody gave Kenny a single chicken nugget though...how rude of the S2 group.

• Well, she did say she'd give an eyeball for a chicken nugget

• True. Bonnie could've taken a single nugget from their food supplies and have someone place it next to the unconscious Kenny as "get well soon" kind of thing, or Luke could've conveniently stollen one while he was trying to get some food... maybe he did, but he ate it off-screen while no one was looking at him.

how rude of Walter and Carver's groups. More accurate.

• It can be the new hook hand javi image one eye Violet

• Depending on whether or not she got kidnapped, this could influence how she might actually kill someone, not necesserily die.

• True, I didn't think about that.

Depending on whether or not she got kidnapped, this could influence how she might actually kill someone, not necesserily die.

• She could torture Abel against Clem’s wishes by doing something to his eye, too. Lots of different ways this can play out.

clemvi posted: »

True, I didn't think about that.

• I think vi would look cool with an eyepatch but I would prefer if no harm befall her. I'd like to see a drawing of vi with an eyepatch though.

• Even more Season 2 derived content.

How so?

I briefly wondered about that myself. Even more Season 2 derived content.

• Perhaps if there were a time skip in TFS then Violet could have an eye-patch. Sounds pretty badass and fitting for her.

• omg I just realised something

• Agreed, I love Vi so I don't want anything to happen to her but I thought the idea was kinda neat.

Scythenger posted: »

I think vi would look cool with an eyepatch but I would prefer if no harm befall her. I'd like to see a drawing of vi with an eyepatch though.

• Considering Telltale s collection of eyepatch wearing characters i wouldnt be surprised.

• Do I really need to spell it out?

Ghetsis posted: »

Even more Season 2 derived content. How so?

• Oh shit. That...would be graphic.

• She would be a bad ass with an eyepatch.

• What’s up people are going to be foreshadowing dear future, Ruby is going to get bitten by a walker sooner or later.

• This actually could explain the "Did all you Could" Achievement.

• Honestly the way Telltale has been using this style of foreshadowing in the first two episodes makes me believe you might be on to something.

• It is a neat idea. It's too bad it could only be a possibility if her eye gets lost though. Which is something I wouldn't want to happen to her.

Agreed, I love Vi so I don't want anything to happen to her but I thought the idea was kinda neat.

• Frankly I’m upset that Vi didn’t get her nugget after losing it lol

• Tragic.?

RyanUlysse posted: »

Frankly I’m upset that Vi didn’t get her nugget after losing it lol

Tragic.?

• Indeed

• What is up with that name? Thinking about what it could mean makes me feel sick

True, I didn't think about that.

• Envious, no?
    Oh, wait...

What is up with that name? Thinking about what it could mean makes me feel sick

Sign in to comment in this discussion.