Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• Can we have our episode 3 waiting thread now pls?

• dojo's working on it :)

Can we have our episode 3 waiting thread now pls?

• Thx :* <3

dojo's working on it

• It's done

Thx

• Realistic and optimistic more so.

Megaodg33 posted: »

Being a cynic really isn't good for you.

• Not to be that guy, but it would've been effective if they used a screenshot or promo art from Episode 3 itself here instead of just James being a creeper.

Doctor_Stef posted: »

https://twitter.com/Skybound/status/1064634623869640704

• I’m not always good at english but does this mean they got the old team back and they are working on episode 3 & 4 now

• edited November 2018

Suggesting that the final season wouldn't be finished when Skybound already announced that it would and has been hiring ex staff was neither realistic nor optimistic lolol

Chibikid posted: »

Realistic and optimistic more so.

• Well I havent really tried playing so I guess I'm ignorant, but I just get so much satisfaction and hype from just watching.

You don't get the same experience with just watching the episode. Atleast I don't.

• Its good to be back bois :smile:

• It's definetly more exciting to play the episode yourself before watching them IMO. But whatever floats your boat, man.

Razer531 posted: »

Well I havent really tried playing so I guess I'm ignorant, but I just get so much satisfaction and hype from just watching.

• WELCOME BACK, WAITING THREAD!

• I wonder how many developers Skybound got back and who they are.

• Welp glad everything is back into motion. Too bad this site will be dead before the finale releases.

• We're back in business!

• They got as many as possible. It's confirmed that Michael Kirkbride and Kent Mudle are onboard which is great news

I wonder how many developers Skybound got back and who they are.

• Now theres a chance for episode 3 to be release before the end of the year

• edited November 2018

It would be nice if they can actually patch the game and show the new release dates for episode 3 and 4. I know it can be done because, was playing Rise of Tomb Raider one day, and a message appeared in the game menu promoting their upcoming Shadow of the Tomb Raider game. Now that message has to be injected into the game via a patch because Rise of the Tomb Raider released years before Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

• Hells yeah. Bring on the final episodes!

• Someone made a goof when updating the original post and put the date of the latest update as 2017 lol

• edited November 2018

Yeah, a story that's tailored by how you play. I like my own choices more than other people's, thank you very much. And what is the point of finishing a game that's first part is no longer available anyway? Unless they plan to release ep 1-2 somehow.

Personally, it makes zero difference between watching or playing, because we're basically all with TFS just for the story.

• They said in their update that the games will be unavailable for purchase for a few days but they'll be available again. There's no reason to expect that TFS would be any different. People who haven't already purchased it will be able to and will get episodes 1 and 2 just like everyone else...

Louche posted: »

Yeah, a story that's tailored by how you play. I like my own choices more than other people's, thank you very much. And what is the point of finishing a game that's first part is no longer available anyway? Unless they plan to release ep 1-2 somehow.

• Excellent news. And if I recall correctly, before everything went to shit, Broken Toys was near ready to be certified, outside of a few weeks and fixes. With development resuming, and factoring in time off for Thanksgiving, it seems very likely that the 2018 release for Ep. 3 is still possible, if not very likely.

Right when i say that, Skybound announced that work on the final season officially resumed today. It's almost like I'm a prophet or something. Thanks for the patience to (mostly) everyone.

• edited November 2018

I mean, what more proof do you need, the actual episode to come out? Or are you still going to deny it, even as everyone else is in the middle of downloading it?

Chibikid posted: »

Realistic and optimistic more so.

• That download is a load of bollocks

It's just a screen glitch

I mean, what more proof do you need, the actual episode to come out? Or are you still going to deny it, even as everyone else is in the middle of downloading it?

• Whoever doubted the completion of Season 4, apologize.

• edited November 2018

Can not wait for episode 3 and thank you skybound and a big thank you to the ex telltale walking dead development team for coming back to finish Clementine story

• I was hoping so, but some were talking like that wasn't the case. And if push comes to shove, I can see them rushing out episode 3 and 4 and never re-releasing 1 and 2.

They said in their update that the games will be unavailable for purchase for a few days but they'll be available again. There's no reason t

• So, should we be expecting episode 3 before Christmas?

• That'd be some kinda somethin.

So, should we be expecting episode 3 before Christmas?

• Cant skybound take over the forums too tho?

Welp glad everything is back into motion. Too bad this site will be dead before the finale releases.

• OOOOUUR GAAAWWWD IS AN AWESOME etc

• edited November 2018

You’re mighty welcome

Right when i say that, Skybound announced that work on the final season officially resumed today. It's almost like I'm a prophet or something. Thanks for the patience to (mostly) everyone.

• Assuming skybound don’t have their own forums, or even if they do, they could either
    A] turn this forum into the Skybound forums
    B] migrate this forums over to their own forums assuming they have one

Cant skybound take over the forums too tho?

• edited November 2018

What do you think about both episodes coming out in 2018? is it possible?

Excellent news. And if I recall correctly, before everything went to shit, Broken Toys was near ready to be certified, outside of a few week

• TWAU Season 2 is still cancelled. LMAO

Whoever doubted the completion of Season 4, apologize.

• Quiet.

AronDracula posted: »

TWAU Season 2 is still cancelled. LMAO

• Like it should be.

AronDracula posted: »

TWAU Season 2 is still cancelled. LMAO

• When TTG went under, they said that it was near completion and needed play testing/polishing. It also needed rating.

Considering it went under a little over a month before the schedule release of Ep.3, Its not out of the question that Ep. 3 comes out ON Christmas. I doubt it, but I think it's possible.

I think it's either Dec. 18th, Christmas (assuming skybound sticks to Tuesday downloads), or the 27th of December. I'll lean towards the 18th though. Give the new additions to the team time to warm up and learn the TTG model, and the veterans can show the ropes.

So, should we be expecting episode 3 before Christmas?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.