Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Man, that's stupid. :lol:

dojo32161 posted: »

Another amazing Easter Egg. https://streamable.com/92qdm

• Clementine can bring up how she hated Larry as soon as he wanted to leave Duck in the drugstore.

• retarded that he words it like that, he may have been an old drunk at the start, but after he gives his speech (which is before/when Lee cuts her hair) he's following the words of a wise man

iFoRias posted: »

Episode 3 minor spoilers down below.. (Spoiler)

• edited January 2019

Eh,i'm just glad they mentioned him.

HEY GUYS,CHUCK EXISTS.

:sweat_smile:

Ghetsis posted: »

retarded that he words it like that, he may have been an old drunk at the start, but after he gives his speech (which is before/when Lee cuts her hair) he's following the words of a wise man

• edited January 2019

Yeah at least Lee wasn't the only character mentioned

Eh,i'm just glad they mentioned him. HEY GUYS,CHUCK EXISTS.

• The Delta identify themselves to each other by city names.

• Wow, you can shoot them? When do you get this opportunity? Is it when you shoot walkers on the pier?

• I think he is saying that he had a gag, but the tongue was still cut. Thats why Aasim freaks out when Clementine tries to remove it, fearing she will do further damage to Louis.

As confirmed by Kent Mudle, originally, Louis was only supposed to be gagged in the "Save Violet" route of the game. Somewhere along the line, they changed it to...well, him getting his tongue cut out. I gotta say, I would have preferred the gag.

• I'm pretty sure if you tell AJ to shoot Lilly he shoots her in the same spot Lilly shoots Carley in the face...I might be wrong on that though.

• I "noticed."

I'm pretty sure if you tell AJ to shoot Lilly he shoots her in the same spot Lilly shoots Carley in the face...I might be wrong on that though.

• edited January 2019

Ruby is voiced by Ali Hillis,the same VA that voiced Liara in the Mass Effect Trilogy.

• Yep.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

I think he is saying that he had a gag, but the tongue was still cut. Thats why Aasim freaks out when Clementine tries to remove it, fearing she will do further damage to Louis.

• The episode was still bad either way.

Pipas posted: »

Yep.

• AJ is the only video game character with a confirmed place of birth.

• okay then

The episode was still bad either way.

• ???

Pipas posted: »

okay then

• edited January 2019

I think they put that overused sound effect to have us remember that Telltale used Wilhelm scream for Doug's death in Season 1 Episode 1.

• Go play A New Frontier and enjoy that garbage that ruined the franchise and the studio FOREVER.

The episode was still bad either way.

• I started episode one again yesterday and will continue, but thank you for the advice. ?

AronDracula posted: »

Go play A New Frontier and enjoy that garbage that ruined the franchise and the studio FOREVER.

• I don’t know if someone said this already, but if you use the etchisketch to draw something from memory each time, you get to draw Kenny’s stache

• Lily’s anger and bad behavior are results of having gone years without............yeah...

• Clem can say to Lilly that she "always hated Larry" even though,she never interacted with him in season 1..ok.

Also she can mention Duck if you chose that dialogue option...But not Kenny,the guy who killed her dad.

thank you writing team,very cool !

• Does anyone know if there's any dialogue options in Ep. 3 that lead to a death/game over?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Lily’s anger and bad behavior are results of having gone years without............yeah...

• Even better is that fact that for as hostile, confrontational, and dismissive he is to everyone else with the usual exception of Lilly, he lets Clementine sit next to him at dinner with the St. Johns.

Especially since that means Lee would likely also end up sitting next to him as well.

Clem can say to Lilly that she "always hated Larry" even though,she never interacted with him in season 1..ok. Also she can mention Duck

• If you try to pet Rosie in the beginning of Broken Toys, she can decline and look away. You’ll get a notification telling you that she doesn’t trust you yet.

• edited January 2019

I know this is just stupid,i mean first Clem calls Larry a racist asshole now this ? Oh man,i still have Lilly alive in my game and i can't wait to see what other bullshit they come up with,next episode.

DabigRG posted: »

Even better is that fact that for as hostile, confrontational, and dismissive he is to everyone else with the usual exception of Lilly, he l

• edited January 2019

Clem can say to Lilly that she "always hated Larry" even though,she never interacted with him in season 1..ok.

I don't really see what the problem is. She constantly see's Larry be an asshole to Lee and other people in the group, so it's not an absurd thought that she's never really liked him.

Clem can say to Lilly that she "always hated Larry" even though,she never interacted with him in season 1..ok. Also she can mention Duck

• There’s like 3 months of time we didn’t see at the beginning. It’s safe to say that they at least had some interactions off screen.

And even if they didn’t she most definitely saw how he treated Lee.

• edited January 2019

tfw kent mundle says half the reason why the story gen didnt have the wellington ending was due to budget and because it "wont matter anyway" so rip the kenny references dream

Actually kinda sucks though. I was still hoping we could tell AJ about his mom and dad and everyone who died for him like Kenny asked us too but I guess not.

• That's fucking stupid. Wellington is one of the best endings.

The very first time I played, I shot Kenny and cried my eyes out. Then when it turned out AJ was alive, I was so pissed I reloaded and let him kill her. Then I was immediately crying 5 minutes later when Kenny begged Clementine to let him go.

Why can't they just give us somethinnggggg. Clementine was with Kenny for way longer than she was with Lee, but whatever!

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw kent mundle says half the reason why the story gen didnt have the wellington ending was due to budget and because it "wont matter anyway

• edited January 2019

At least we're getting small references here and there that shows how Clem is still thinking about Kenny. There's the Kenny figure in the stars plus Clem can draw a "powerful 'stache" on the sketch pad. I know people say they're for Randy Tudor but he doesn't exist in Clem's universe, if Clem is recalling from her memory it has to be Kenny.

Toitle_John posted: »

That's fucking stupid. Wellington is one of the best endings. The very first time I played, I shot Kenny and cried my eyes out. Then when

• edited January 2019

It's like people think Clem is retarded and doesn't see the way Larry treats Lee. She's 8, not 3.

And Lee voices his opinion about Larry pretty openly too. Infact, their feud is blatantly open.

As a kid, you see someone mistreating your parent/caretaker you're not exactly going to view them favorably.

How is that bad writing? I doubt anyone here has taken narrative writing classes.

There’s like 3 months of time we didn’t see at the beginning. It’s safe to say that they at least had some interactions off screen. And even if they didn’t she most definitely saw how he treated Lee.

• edited January 2019

if you tell AJ to shoot, the credits screen card with AJ says he "felt powerful", which can imply many things. Which imo doesn't imply anything nefarious. it's actually a strangely positive word they chose to use.

• Dude she can see how Larry treats Lee and that overall he is an asshole, she doesn't have to interact with him.

She says she hated him since he wanted to throw Duck out in the drug store, again she was there, she saw it, she didn't interact with him.

• And Duck was basically the only friend that was around her age.

Dude she can see how Larry treats Lee and that overall he is an asshole, she doesn't have to interact with him. She says she hated him si

• edited January 2019

If you stay silent during the naming of the bomb, AJ will name it himself. He simply names it... "AJ".

When you finally place the bomb in the boiler, Both Clem and AJ say "Good luck, AJ".

I also think it's a subtle metaphor: AJ is the bomb. He's the great force of power that affects the narrative.

It's also foreshadowing. AJ (determinately) kills Lily right before the explosion.

Apparently only a small minority of people got that, me included.

• Children’s cognitive development at three are also aware of their surroundings. There is no need to be undermining of their capabilities.

It's like people think Clem is retarded and doesn't see the way Larry treats Lee. She's 8, not 3. And Lee voices his opinion about Larry

• If you saved Louis instead of Violet, Louis will end up killing Dorian with Minnie's crossbow. He doesn't take it too well.

• That is wonderful. :mrgreen:
    I was wondering about that. Can he name it anything else based on your choices?

If you stay silent during the naming of the bomb, AJ will name it himself. He simply names it... "AJ". When you finally place the bomb in

Sign in to comment in this discussion.