Pattern of Deaths based on Connections and Development

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

Brody and Marlon seemingly had a thing. Right? So after Brody dies, Marlon dies soon after. Mitch was close to Marlon, Gets a lot of development, Dies, Then Willy, who Mitch looked after, gets development. Based on this pattern of deaths based on connections and development, one might assume that Willy could die next.

Comments

• edited February 2019

He was still in the area when the group was infiltrating the ship, though he was in the process of fleeing if he was told to destroy the supplies.
    I wouldn't exactly say he or to an extent Mitch really got that much development, though. That may just be up to how these episodes were paced.

But yeah, that general idea is part of how the death quota goes down at times, with Kenny being the only notable exception.

• I will not lose sleep over it and am sure you know why.

• No, I don't think Marlon and Brody ever had a thing. During the card game when Louis asks if Clementine has ever had a boyfriend, if you say that "love is for suckers and that it always leads to trouble", Marlon replies "Amen" indicating that he's not interested in romance.

• Oh really now? I don't recall that detail.
    It's funny though, cause the thought is actually the instant I knew Brodie was dead.

ralo229 posted: »

No, I don't think Marlon and Brody ever had a thing. During the card game when Louis asks if Clementine has ever had a boyfriend, if you say

• Yeah. It's a "blink and you'll miss it" moment, but it's there.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh really now? I don't recall that detail. It's funny though, cause the thought is actually the instant I knew Brodie was dead.

• oooor it could indicate that he had a romance that didn't turn out so good and now he's done with romance.

ralo229 posted: »

No, I don't think Marlon and Brody ever had a thing. During the card game when Louis asks if Clementine has ever had a boyfriend, if you say

• That's possible too.

Pyreflie posted: »

oooor it could indicate that he had a romance that didn't turn out so good and now he's done with romance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.