Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• You do this on PC?

MintBlue92 posted: »

Kenny is so proud of Clem right now (Spoiler) Kenny is now having 2nd thoughts. (Spoiler)

• edited January 2019

Yes it's on PC. :)
    It's a bunch of mods.

Dex-Starr posted: »

You do this on PC?

• DON'T LET HER GET EATEN BY A SHARK

Kenny is so proud of Clem right now (Spoiler) Kenny is now having 2nd thoughts. (Spoiler)

• Don't worry, I won't. :D

DON'T LET HER GET EATEN BY A SHARK

• edited January 2019

White Star Line

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

I wanna believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• What the foooq?!

I wanna believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I remembered those scenes and I had to make this.

DabigRG posted: »

What the foooq?!

• "KAKAROOOO- I mean CLEMENTIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!"

What the foooq?!

• Back before Amid The Ruins was released someone used their actual in-game models to create a picture of them hugging. I can’t find it now but I wished it happened. :(

Clementine & Christa

• I haven't seen the movie yet, obviously, but just going off the previous incarnation of the character, this is super wtf either way.

I remembered those scenes and I had to make this.

• I'm talking about the scene I posted in the Let's Talk About Anything TWD thread

I haven't seen the movie yet, obviously, but just going off the previous incarnation of the character, this is super wtf either way.

• Oh.
    Which I didn't watch in part because I haven't seen the movie yet.

I'm talking about the scene I posted in the Let's Talk About Anything TWD thread

• We weren't good people

Credit to @banchagu

• … WOW

That will forever be our head cannon as to how it happened.

We weren't good people Credit to @banchagu

• edited February 2019

I needed to show my loyalty to the place I call home
    Credit to: MrNapcakes

• Uh, not to rain on the morose moment there, but what's up with the beak?

I needed to show my loyalty to the place I call home Credit to: MrNapcakes

• Awkward timing to be posting this, but nobody should care

Credit to Ertac Altinoz

• Posted this in the wrong thread, so despite already having posted today, I'll go ahead and put it here because "holiday."

Credit to u/Ninjarie

• edited February 2019

I thought I was the only one who immediately thought they were a couple. My original thought on them arguing in the basement was that Brody was pregnant and figuring how they were going to terminate the pregnancy (thus inserting Clem's experience with Christ Christa, her experience at other groups, and the contrast to AJ being a surviving child of the apocalypse). In retrospect, that kind of drama is great on paper but not very adaptable for a video game.

Marlon & Brody

• Nah, you're not.That's how I knew Brody was gonna die.
    Hell, I even hoped they might've been bangin it out in the cellar for a second.

My original thought on them arguing in the basement was that Brody was pregnant and figuring how they were going to terminate the pregnancy (thus inserting Clem's experience with Christ, her experience at other groups, and the contrast to AJ being a surviving child of the apocalypse).

Uh, you might wanna spellcheck that there, pal. :sweat_smile:

eRock92 posted: »

I thought I was the only one who immediately thought they were a couple. My original thought on them arguing in the basement was that Brody

• Yeah... awkward and funny. The best kind of mistakes. lol

Nah, you're not.That's how I knew Brody was gonna die. Hell, I even hoped they might've been bangin it out in the cellar for a second.

Credit to...Kent Mudle!

• Is that Marlon or Brody on the bottom left? I honestly don't know

. Credit to...Kent Mudle!

• It's James.

Is that Marlon or Brody on the bottom left? I honestly don't know

• edited February 2019

Nevermind, it's there again. He looks so depressed.

It's James.

• edited March 2019

I shared some pics

• What is this game?

I shared some pics

• Gta 5 with mods

Pyreflie posted: »

What is this game?

• As @Zombiekiller3121 had mentioned.
    It's GTA V with mods.

What is this game?

• thanks, cool

Gta 5 with mods

• androidsnot on Tumblr made some wonderful art of my fanfic Jaime, and I wanted to share it here because I honestly nearly burst into tears when I saw my writing had inspired someone to draw. It's something I've dreamed about since I first started writing, and I still can't believe someone went out of their way to draw such a wonderful piece. It's my phone wallpaper right now. True story ;-;

I love their style of art, it's so fantastic at capturing what a character is thinking just by looking at their faces, and they're a wonderful person to talk to. I'm extremely grateful to them and I hope you like their art as much as I like it!

From the preview of Chapter Two, Maybe.

Jaime’s sitting against her mom’s legs, humming a tiny little song for both their sakes. Now and then, Jane gives her daughter’s head a little scratch with one her spare hand, asking a soft ‘you okay?’ every other time. She’s not sure why. It’s just one of those things she catches herself doing, around the kid.

Maybe to remind her that she needs to have a haircut, soon.

Maybe to make sure she’s still awake.

Maybe to remind her that she’s not alone.

Maybe she’s trying to make her daughter smile.

Maybe.

“Have you caught any fishy?”

It’s the first time either has spoken in a long while. Certainly, it’s a welcome distraction from the mindless monotony that is fishing, but truth be told the conversation isn’t much of a saving grace. Especially considering it’s about …. ‘fishy’.

“Not yet. Be patient.”

The girl hums, going back to her own business. More mud drawings. Jane wrinkles her nose as she looks at this one. Figures and a blob that she assumes is meant to be a dog. Clearly, she isn’t raising another Rembrandt, Da Vinci, or Picasso. Not that she even wants an artist. She’d heard enough about ‘art history’, and all it entails, a long time ago.

What a stupid thing to major in.

• Congrats ! You deserve it your fanfics are awesome.

BHBrowne posted: »

androidsnot on Tumblr made some wonderful art of my fanfic Jaime, and I wanted to share it here because I honestly nearly burst into tears w

• Insert Teen Show Song Here

Credit to @areallyyellowmango

• Life begins after school

That's when we bend all the rules

Time to hang with all my friends?

Insert Teen Show Song Here Credit to @areallyyellowmango

• Hotdoggit, why didn't I think of that?

Life begins after school That's when we bend all the rules Time to hang with all my friends?

• Who are the 3 boys on the top?

Insert Teen Show Song Here Credit to @areallyyellowmango

• Duck, Ben, and for some reason Travis, iirc.

Who are the 3 boys on the top?

• Thanks. No way Ben would look that cool, dude was a geek.

Duck, Ben, and for some reason Travis, iirc.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.