Scrapped and unused audio, dialogue, animations, scenes, etc...

Comments

• Me too, but again: not when innocent animals are hurt.

I like Rosie though

• There was initially going to be a determinant love triangle between Clementeen, Violet, and Minnie.

• It could've been interesting but i guess after ANF they didn't want to take any chances rippo.

DabigRG posted: »

There was initially going to be a determinant love triangle between Clementeen, Violet, and Minnie.

• Feh.
    Good.

iFoRias posted: »

It could've been interesting but i guess after ANF they didn't want to take any chances rippo.

• Anyone know if there is a program to extract character voices for Season 4? I know there is an extractor for S1 and S2 but what about 4?

• Ruby originally helped look after Clementeen in her barn after her crash.

• You sure not Rosie? ;)

Ruby originally helped look after Clementeen in her barn after her crash.

• Unless Rosie tended to horse, yes.

You sure not Rosie?

• Oh, bro.

Unless Rosie tended to horse, yes.

• One of the original plots of TFS had the Boarding School collapse and Clementeen, AJ, and a few delinquents traveling to find another big community to survive.

• The Hootenanny was originally a free walk section, but due to pacing an structuring issues, most of it's "best stuff" was just cutscene'd ala the Ski Lodge.

• The telltale voice extractor can extract any telltale game you want voices from. So it also works for WD season 4

Anyone know if there is a program to extract character voices for Season 4? I know there is an extractor for S1 and S2 but what about 4?

• Is that how this was made?

The telltale voice extractor can extract any telltale game you want voices from. So it also works for WD season 4

• Broken Toys originally was "Tenn's episode," but that changed with the overall story arc when the current lead writers rolled on.

• A New Frontier was originally supposed to have a sixth episode DLC about getting AJ back, involving horseback adventures, bandit encounters, and playing kids games at McCaroll Ranch.
    Credit to @Juan Cow

• Oh and the community's name was Rancho Verde.

One of the original plots of TFS had the Boarding School collapse and Clementeen, AJ, and a few delinquents traveling to find another big community to survive.

• edited April 2019

1:10 now I regret having my volume on full ?

Is that how this was made?

• I went in the kitchen for a second and my mouse must've autclicked this--wtf?

Is that how this was made?

• That's what @MegaXD said once :) I'm glad to have made your days a bit more .. interesting.

Melton23 posted: »

1:10 now I regret having my volume on full ?

• Green Ranch.

Oh and the community's name was Rancho Verde.

• Exactly.

Green Ranch.

• De nada. xo

Exactly.

Green Ranch.

• edited April 2019

Not every speaks Spanish, so can you not be a gilipollas, please? Thank you!

• What are you talking about. My fecken dog knows what verde means, it’s literally one of the most basic Spanish words that everyone should know. And Rancho is just a given

Not every speaks Spanish, so can you not be a gilipollas, please? Thank you!

• ¡Basta! Why are you undermining animals? They are smarter than humans.

What are you talking about. My fecken dog knows what verde means, it’s literally one of the most basic Spanish words that everyone should know. And Rancho is just a given

• Not actually scrapped material in itself, to my knowledge, but there's a mold of what Tenn used to look like before his gash.

Credit to @Eric Montanari

• Aasim was considered to potentially have a thing of Louis at one point.

• A thing?

Aasim was considered to potentially have a thing of Louis at one point.

• Yeah, a thing.
    Bi the Way...

A thing?

• Wow. That joke reeallly made my erectus extendus

Yeah, a thing. Bi the Way...

• Lou bi????

Yeah, a thing. Bi the Way...

• No, Aas is.

Lou bi????

• How would that work with Lou if he can be set up with clem?

No, Aas is.

• It wouldn't have. I don't think so, anyway.

How would that work with Lou if he can be set up with clem?

• If Lou would've then yeah, but when you said Aas, I was like what???

It wouldn't have. I don't think so, anyway.

• Well he's the character I was talking about in the first place, so...जी.

If Lou would've then yeah, but when you said Aas, I was like what???

• Right. But Aas having a thing with Lou wouldn't work, considering ep.2 events. When you mentioned it the first time, it sounded like they both had a thing for the other

Well he's the character I was talking about in the first place, so...जी.

• Oh, did it? My bad.
    Basically Aasim was originally going to be bisexual and there's apparently a throwaway line in Done Running implying an eye towards Louis.

Also, considering Ruby was supposed to be a part of another community, one would have to wonder.

Right. But Aas having a thing with Lou wouldn't work, considering ep.2 events. When you mentioned it the first time, it sounded like they both had a thing for the other

• Was Lou gonna have a thing for Aasim too? Or nah?

Oh, did it? My bad. Basically Aasim was originally going to be bisexual and there's apparently a throwaway line in Done Running implying a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.