Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Kent Muddle confirmed that the people the Delta were fighting against are the same people who attacked the ranch and were also at war with Richmond.

So that group, the one that destroyed the Ranch, gets away with what they have done but their whole story gets no explanation of where they are coming from.

lupinb0y posted: »

Here's a few things confirmed about the game by Kent Muddle: * Kent Muddle confirmed that the people the Delta were fighting against ar

• I don't really think it's a thing that needs explanation, communities fighting each other is just something that happens in the Walking Dead. Clem stumbles onto a war but it doesn't mean she has to take part in it.

AronDracula posted: »

Kent Muddle confirmed that the people the Delta were fighting against are the same people who attacked the ranch and were also at war with R

• It’s so cool to know all of this stuff! Whether it was in the game or not, it doesn’t really matter at the end of the day because either way these details still exist

Here's a few things confirmed about the game by Kent Muddle: * Kent Muddle confirmed that the people the Delta were fighting against ar

• Jared Emmerson- Johnson (youtube): Hannah Jern-Miller wrote Safe and Sound about ten years-ago, but it was re-recorded and arranged for the game's credits.
    Hannah and I are old pals (went to Kindergarten together, if you can believe it), so very little digging was required :-)
    I'd actually been wanting to find a place for one of her tunes in the soundtrack for quite awhile, and this tune was the perfect fit for the end.
    Yeah, we knew we would need a slower version for the game—I love her original recording, too, but our re-record was how we needed it for the credits.

It's a great song honestly. Didn't like it at first but I was able to see it's beauty because I took my time with the credits.

• Is the original recording of the song uploaded anywhere?

Ghetsis posted: »

Jared Emmerson- Johnson (youtube): Hannah Jern-Miller wrote Safe and Sound about ten years-ago, but it was re-recorded and arranged for the

• If you didn't trust AJ, Tenn is missing for a good while out of shame and eventually wanders back to the Fishing Shack. He also brings Clementine's hat back and reveals that the Walkers ate Minnie to the bone.
    AJ actually has more than four thought options throughout this scene and Ruby eventually comes to check on him due to the holdup.

• Walkers ate Minnie to the bone as in she didn't turn? That actually confirms something I've been debating for a while.

DabigRG posted: »

If you didn't trust AJ, Tenn is missing for a good while out of shame and eventually wanders back to the Fishing Shack. He also brings Cleme

• If Tenn survives by the end of the game he asks AJ if he can teach him to be more like him and you can either agree to do so, or tell him that "some people are just artists."

If you agree to teach him, after the dinner scene AJ will bring Tenn over to the shooting range to practice and hand him his gun. Tenn kind of holds it awkwardly in his hands but before they can actually try shooting it Clem comes to asking AJ to talk to her.

If you tell him that he can just be an artist, after the dinner scene AJ will ask Tenn if he wants to play and they go off to draw somewhere. They draw for a bit and Tenn teaches AJ how to draw eyes then Clem comes over to talk to AJ.

• If you didn't romance Violet when watching the stars together, she gives Clem a pin with a clementine on it to mark their friendship.

• edited April 2019

If you romanced Louis, didn't save him from being kidnapped and he survives the game, during the dinner scene he'll pass a note to Clem. She kind of looks at it a bit shocked and chuckles at Louis. AJ tries to grab the note to see what it is but Clem quickly pulls it back and awkwardly says "Don't worry about it." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you didn't romance him by the end of the game, he'll pass a note to Clem and she just laughs, calling him an idiot.

• Yeah, I didn't really like that song either.

Walkers ate Minnie to the bone as in she didn't turn? That actually confirms something I've been debating for a while.

• Just wanted to make sure I read it correctly.

The group attacking the farm were also at war with Richmond. Correct?

• The three survivors from the McCaroll Ranch flashback are named Helen, Llyod, and Rodney.

• And Eddie

The three survivors from the McCaroll Ranch flashback are named Helen, Llyod, and Rodney.

• Boi, I know how to count.

Melton23 posted: »

And Eddie

• I don’t know how to count over 5 so that’s more than what I can say ?‍♂️

Boi, I know how to count.

• Who?

The three survivors from the McCaroll Ranch flashback are named Helen, Llyod, and Rodney.

• Have you played/watched Take Us Back?

Dan10 posted: »

Who?

• Yup.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Just wanted to make sure I read it correctly. The group attacking the farm were also at war with Richmond. Correct?

• Thanks!

Yup.

• Just to add onto this, he only does this if you romanced him but saved Violet in Episode 2. He does a note because he lost his tongue and can't speak. If you romanced him and saved him, he goes over to talk with Clem about the caravan and then kisses her on the cheek, much in the same way the Violet scene plays out if you chose her.

If you romanced Louis, didn't save him from being kidnapped and he survives the game, during the dinner scene he'll pass a note to Clem. She

• Yeah I saw it happen in a playthrough with a romanced Louis but I wasn't sure if it only happened if he was mute. Thanks for clarifying.

Just to add onto this, he only does this if you romanced him but saved Violet in Episode 2. He does a note because he lost his tongue and ca

• It wasn't really explained why Minnie hated Clem so much. When they first met, Minnie resented Clem already and in the next episode, she went on a full rampage against her. I think I know why she hated her so much. It's possible that Minnie had become jealous from Lilly's brainwashing. In Season 1, Lilly accused Carley and Ben of being "seen together" when the supplies went missing. Maybe after Lilly met Clem in EP2, upon returning to the boat, Lilly brainwashed her officers including Minnie about Clem being the leader of the school and being "seen together" with Violet. When Minnie heard this, it planted the seeds of hatred. To add to this, when Minnie reunited with Violet, she didn't react like she missed Violet or loved her before. She maybe assumed that Clem and Violet were in fact together and there was nothing she could do about it. This all may be a farfetched theory too...

• There was supposed to be a love triangle at one point.

But for real though, it was supposed to be because Omar got shot and Mitch, Yonatan, & Abel got killed under her direction.

It wasn't really explained why Minnie hated Clem so much. When they first met, Minnie resented Clem already and in the next episode, she wen

• edited April 2019

Yeah, that could be it. I wish they would've had a love triangle subplot. Romancing Violet opened up the opportunity for it to happen.

There was supposed to be a love triangle at one point. But for real though, it was supposed to be because Omar got shot and Mitch, Yonatan, & Abel got killed under her direction.

• Egh.

Yeah, that could be it. I wish they would've had a love triangle subplot. Romancing Violet opened up the opportunity for it to happen.

• Don't know how I never noticed this but in episode 2 you can actually see the moment AJ gets shot. When running from Abel and Lilly, after one of the shots, AJ falls over and for the rest of the chase he's clutching his stomach.

• If anyone else noticed that Tenn's voice sounded a bit different in episode 4 it's because his voice actors (who's a kid) voice started changing, so they had to raise the pitch of his voice to make him sound younger.

• Tayla Parx was originally cast as Tenn and may have audition for Louis as well.

• I don't think Minnie needed to be explained. She was brainwashed, she wanted her old friends to be brainwashed too instead of fighting and dying, and then this girl Clementine gets them to fight back and wipes out her new group.

It wasn't really explained why Minnie hated Clem so much. When they first met, Minnie resented Clem already and in the next episode, she wen

• edited April 2019

If Violet loses a finger, when the gang is talking as they're heading toward the bridge she will contemplate about the loss of her finger but say at least she can still flip people off.

• If Clem is missing a finger from the season 2 Alone ending, she will also bond with Violet about them both missing fingers (same with the Louis counterpart scene)

If Violet loses a finger, when the gang is talking as they're heading toward the bridge she will contemplate about the loss of her finger but say at least she can still flip people off.

• Damn. I need to see this

Cheddarhead posted: »

If Clem is missing a finger from the season 2 Alone ending, she will also bond with Violet about them both missing fingers (same with the Louis counterpart scene)

• Link -

Damn. I need to see this

• Willy has an empty gun holster on the back of his belt.

• Ah I knew there was something off! I thought he got a new voice actor

If anyone else noticed that Tenn's voice sounded a bit different in episode 4 it's because his voice actors (who's a kid) voice started changing, so they had to raise the pitch of his voice to make him sound younger.

• JT Petty? Outlast 2 sucked, you goddamn moron.

Credit to @lilly_twdg

• Oh-hoho, that ain't the best part...

AronDracula posted: »

JT Petty? Outlast 2 sucked, you goddamn moron.

• I already knew he was the shithead who wrote Amid The Ruins. He also wrote Outlast 1 and its DLC which were both amazing. After that, he never did anything good anymore.

Oh-hoho, that ain't the best part...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.