Help me understand... with spoilers

It’s probably been said a million and one times but I don’t have the energy to go through all the threads:0 so how did clem survive after she got bit and even with her leg axed off? I remember the same happening to Lees(what a fella) arm and he still didn’t make it so did something different happen in clems case? Also, the names leading to your room in the school, were they the names of the people from telltale who worked on the game? Many thanks:) P.s what happened to Christa?!? Big character just to write her off like they did-.-

Comments

• Magic. Also yes.

Christa's alive,in the universe,somewhere.

• Basically not as much time had passed for Clem but it did for Lee. He travelled a fair distance to Vernon’s before passing out for an unknown length of time. Plus the higher an infection is in your body (the closer it is to the heart and brain), you are more likely to be affected by it quicker. If we look at the situation with Clem, it wasn’t anywhere near as delayed with her compared to Lee. The only issue i have is how AJ would stop Clem bleeding out after chopping the leg off and then managing to carry her back on his own. Stupid writing on that point.

• Like how theonetrueblue said but also the bite was one the bad leg that was already bleeding out so much blood which also really slowed down the proses

• The whole bite thing is pretty ridiculous. A superficial bite means certain death, but you can cover yourself in guts and slime or have Minnie spit blood into your mouth, and you're fine.

Humans aren't snakes. If a bite is so incredibly contagious, it would mean that the entire zombie body is. Walkers don't even have saliva. It's just dry bone biting down on skin. If a bite kills you, then any contact at all should be incredibly dangerous.

• Skybound gave the ok for Kent Mudle to pull that little stunt with Clem, and seeing as they own the bulk of the walking dead and Robert Kirkman is their chairman, it’s basically canon that you don’t need to remove the limb right away, it just needs to be 15 minutes/before the character ends up passing out. It took Lee about 30 mins-1 hour, I’d say, to get to vernon’s place, seeing as he had to navigate through a city infested with the undead, on top of the fact that he faints before removing the limb. Seeing as Clementine didn’t experience this, and she was pale in complexion either due to her blood loss (which is a genuine symptom) or she actually wasn’t pale in reality, and it was done in order to trick us (which is was) so basically we see her as pale, but AJ may not if that makes sense? Idk that’s my theory, but I’m going with the 1st one as it is more likely.

I guess this is also confirmation on a theory I have held near and dear for quite a while, being that you can still amputate with infected weapons, as long as they don’t penetrate your uninflected skin.

• No, that makes no sense. What would make sense would be that we see her as pale because that is how A.J. sees her. We've adopted his perspective. He's terrified that he will lose her, and so his perception of her pallor is affected by that fear.

Melton23 posted: »

Skybound gave the ok for Kent Mudle to pull that little stunt with Clem, and seeing as they own the bulk of the walking dead and Robert Kirk

• People go pale with blood loss. It’s a genuine symptom. But if that’s what you want to think then whatever

SonOfBowie posted: »

No, that makes no sense. What would make sense would be that we see her as pale because that is how A.J. sees her. We've adopted his perspective. He's terrified that he will lose her, and so his perception of her pallor is affected by that fear.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.