There’s Hope Guys.?

This Youtube Notification should uplift you .?

Comments

• I hope it is either ‘A New Frontier: Part II’ or ‘Jane: Dirt and Guts’. ?

• I truly hope they don't continue further with anymore Telltale walking dead games. I know it's hard for people to let go of something they love dearly, but it comes a time when a property needs to be laid to rest for good.

Despite how much i enjoyed the bulk of the final season it became glaringly obvious that this series has nothing left but the same rehashed formula or just a lack of substantive material to span a full season.

• Meh , I agree to disagree they’ll oronally come up with new chrachters new locations would be nice followed by better choices...hopefully.

Chibikid posted: »

I truly hope they don't continue further with anymore Telltale walking dead games. I know it's hard for people to let go of something they l

• And it would be the same recycled formula we've gotten from getting a new motley cast of characters that barely have any character development aside for maybe 1-2 characters and simply traveling from point A to point B with the entire new cast being killed off or just disappearing again just cause.

There's nothing that Skybound/Telltale would do that wouldn't be the same exhausted formula we've had for 6+ years at this point which has gotten beyond the point of being old.

Meh , I agree to disagree they’ll oronally come up with new chrachters new locations would be nice followed by better choices...hopefully.

• I'd be fine with a completely new story and cast of characters. But leave Clementine alone. Her story is finished.

• edited April 2019

Honestly I’d be ok with more games if Skybound is really passionate about making more which is what it sounds like from the interview, BUT I don’t want them to do anything with Clementine anymore, they ended her story nicely and I think they should leave her at peace. What surprises me though, and maybe I’m not completely correct with this, but based off what I’ve heard and seen these games don’t exactly sell that well anymore. Half the reason TFS even sold copies was because it was marketed as Clementine’s last season, if they were to do a new game with a new cast of characters I can’t imagine it would sell very well. That being said I know I would definitely buy a new Telltale-esque WD game from Skybound. I’ve enjoyed this series to much and it’s not like these games are expensive anyway. Maybe they could do a new game with a separate cast of characters that also has a familiar character from the original series like Christa or Molly? Idk, as long as they don’t do the Garcia’s I’d be down.

Also, does this mean the StillNotBitten team will remain as game developers for Skybound? That would be pretty cool.

Edit: Ok, after reading the actual article it seems like the StillNotBitten team has 15 members remaining that are planning to stay together and create more games in the future under Skybound games as internal developers. This is very interesting to me and it seems like these remaining 15 members were the most dedicated to not only TFS, but many other Telltale games. I’m fully supportive of these guys and will play whatever they end up creating in the future. Here’s the full article, I highly recommend reading it if you’re a fan...

https://variety.com/2019/gaming/features/the-walking-dead-the-final-season-telltale-skybound-clementine-1203178827/

• Yes, she’s been threw enough.

ralo229 posted: »

I'd be fine with a completely new story and cast of characters. But leave Clementine alone. Her story is finished.

• I hope we get more from our still not bitten team,Those guys really outdone themselves.

Honestly I’d be ok with more games if Skybound is really passionate about making more which is what it sounds like from the interview, BUT I

Yes, she’s been threw enough.

• You'd have told me this years ago when we still had talented people working on these games i would've been hyped to see more Walking Dead games but from the "Still Not Bitten" team ? lol yeah no thanks i'll pass.
    They won't make any more Walking Dead games anyway,this shit ain't selling anymore.

• God this forum is about ready to shut down, and all you're worried about is some stupid grammar?

DabigRG posted: »

. . .

• I wouldn’t mind playing as the caravan mentioned at the end of episode 4. I feel like there could be some interesting people and some stories for them to tell. Clementine gets her cameo, her story isn’t messed with too much, everyone is happy

• Must you be so pessimistic!!??

iFoRias posted: »

You'd have told me this years ago when we still had talented people working on these games i would've been hyped to see more Walking Dead ga

• edited April 2019

If you make anymore, the "fans" on this forum will be forced to play at gunpoint once again and then proceed to spend an inordinate amount of time sharing their very constructive and not at all repetitive, rude and joyless... criticism.

Also, lol at "the same old formula." Yeah, welcome to the TWD franchise, guys. It's not like there's a lot of room for variety beyond tales of survival vs zombies and shitty humans, and fulfillment of the bottom three tiers of the hierarchy of needs.

• Clementine had the perfect end to her story, and the perfect final scene. She shouldn’t be seen or heard in any future game(s). Wouldn’t mind seeing more TWDG, but it’s going to be very hard to get people invested in a new lead character.

I’ve got an idea for a game where Kenny is the protagonist, but considering he died in many people’s playthroughs, that wouldn’t really work.

• Please, leave clem alone and start something new, or explore the story of christa. Clem's story ended on a the best note we could've hoped for.

• Honestly feels like his only reason for being here is to troll the people who actually enjoyed the series other than the 1st season

Must you be so pessimistic!!??

• edited April 2019

No.
    Gosh!

God this forum is about ready to shut down, and all you're worried about is some stupid grammar?

• FYI, it’s you’reth

God this forum is about ready to shut down, and all you're worried about is some stupid grammar?

• When is it shutting down?

• I'm being realistic.

Must you be so pessimistic!!??

• Oh no someone has a different opinion than me and doesn't want more Walking Dead games he's not a fan and just here to troll people ;(

This shit has been going downhill since S2 and they've milked it long enough,it's best for them to stop before it gets any worse than it already is.

Melton23 posted: »

Honestly feels like his only reason for being here is to troll the people who actually enjoyed the series other than the 1st season

• There's a possibility that more games might sell fairly well depending on how the Walking Dead movie(s) are received with Andrew Lincoln. It's difficult to gauge right now. Since TWD's first release, we've had lots of zombie related films, games, ect saturating the market. Will they be as well received as the first game... probably not, but that's how the market goes. There's a good chance that even if people are burned out on the undead that a solid game could pick up traction -- unfortunately the other aspect that kills this visual novel take on gaming is YouTube/Streamers.

If they had a good story, I'd probably pick it up if it started from the beginning of the outbreak. Show me something I haven't seen a dozen times before - escaping the initial chaos.

• While I don't agree with @iFoRias he's certainly right that this shit doesn't sell anymore. As Dorian said, it ain't worth it. Skybound knew they'd lose money, it was a gesture that I'm still thankful for but a lot of fans are in over their heads if they think that it would sell. Also there needs to be more actual Telltale employees, and after TFS finished a lot of them moved on to find other jobs. Perhaps if there are enough committed fans who would be willing to pay $40.

If you make anymore, the "fans" on this forum will be forced to play at gunpoint once again and then proceed to spend an inordinate amount o

• edited April 2019

That’s exactly my point. You hardly liked season 2, and you’re still here expressing complaints that honestly nobody cares about because...?

There were some things I did’nt like about the episode. The Minnie bridge scene felt silly, though if it was checked by skybound themselves then there’s some sort of reason behind it, I won’t pretend I’m a walking dead mastermind and go off making assumptions. And I didn’t like how Clementine’s story ended by losing a leg, but I have the common sense to realise that complaining about it won’t do anyone any favours, especially now that the studio just don’t exist no more

Oh no someone has a different opinion than me and doesn't want more Walking Dead games he's not a fan and just here to troll people ;( Th

• I just noticed that's what they always say 'not a pessimist, but a realist'

I'm being realistic.

• Yep. Didn't people say that about Ava once?

Ghetsis posted: »

I just noticed that's what they always say 'not a pessimist, but a realist'

• Uh, I don't know about those exact words/conditions, but I do know I at least assumed she was a fatalist initially before [recently] realizing she turned out to be an anti-nihilist.

Yep. Didn't people say that about Ava once?

• Yeah, I can see people getting that feeling from her in episode 2. It's probably what helped make her character feel so obscure and conflicted on whether to trust her or not.

DabigRG posted: »

Uh, I don't know about those exact words/conditions, but I do know I at least assumed she was a fatalist initially before [recently] realizing she turned out to be an anti-nihilist.

• edited April 2019

Pretty much.
    She seemed to come off like a "go with the flow" sorta person that may not be so carefree for obvious reasons.

Of course, there was also...well, everything about her presence besides the afformentioned hints with what happened to some of her people and her genuine interest in Mini-Jane & AJ.

Yeah, I can see people getting that feeling from her in episode 2. It's probably what helped make her character feel so obscure and conflicted on whether to trust her or not.

• Of course, there was also...well, everything about her presence besides the afformentioned hints with what happened to some of her people and her genuine interest in Mini-Jane & AJ.

Yeah. I guess it just fit her naturally.

• Or the tone of that scene, anyway. :joy:

Of course, there was also...well, everything about her presence besides the afformentioned hints with what happened to some of her people and her genuine interest in Mini-Jane & AJ. Yeah. I guess it just fit her naturally.

• The only game that would sell well in my opinion is an open world, campaign isk walking dead world, mix telltale's passion for story telling with the open world games like dead Rising or state of decay and boom you'd have every child and father play this shit for months.

• I got some segentions for Skybound , give me a link and I can give them some ideas.

Rankles75 posted: »

Clementine had the perfect end to her story, and the perfect final scene. She shouldn’t be seen or heard in any future game(s). Wouldn’t min

• Yes, leave her be she’s been threw enough.

Please, leave clem alone and start something new, or explore the story of christa. Clem's story ended on a the best note we could've hoped for.

• The ps4 exclusive "Days Gone" may be able to fullfill that wish

The only game that would sell well in my opinion is an open world, campaign isk walking dead world, mix telltale's passion for story telling

• 100% Agree! I really enjoyed the journey and am all for more telltale-esque games from Skybound as the choice and consequence games are something I really enjoy (regardless of how much difference it makes in the long run.) but Clementines story is over now and she got a happy ending. I would love to explore Christa and Mollys fates or even Lilys to fill in the blanks of just how she derailed so badly. There already establied characters and there's so much more than could be explored there!

Also, just putting it out there but Wolf Among Us 2 had been confirmed and fans were psyced about it... Seems like the next logical step to me! ;D

Honestly I’d be ok with more games if Skybound is really passionate about making more which is what it sounds like from the interview, BUT I

• Some people, including myself, prefer “walkers” as opposed to runners/sprinters/insert other special zombie type here. At most they should be joggers, it just makes zombies feel more authentic imo.

The ps4 exclusive "Days Gone" may be able to fullfill that wish

• edited April 2019

I agree that we shouldn’t be more of clementine...buuut if we don’t see her anymor then she is bound to be forgotten about, left in a dusty of library full of the past walking dead memorabilia. If we’re not going to see her again (which, imo, I would like to happen because I feel like TFS’s ending wasn’t good enough for her, I feel like it could have been better in terms of her having 2 legs and Violet/Louis not trying so hard to hide how much they want to murder AJ, she just deserved better tbf, Idc if it’s unrealistically happy for a ZA, we lost Tenn/Vi/Lou can’t that be enough? ?) annnyyywayyyy...to avoid her being forgotten about, she needs to make appearances in other walking dead, or any other, media’s, whether it’s canon or not. I feel like it’s only right to keep her legacy going, similarly to how Rick is still going in the comics, and they’re making sure Tv Rick isn’t forgotten by mentioning him here and there, as well as giving him 3 whole movies.

Again, it’s only right that Skybound/AMC/somebody else makes sure that her legacy carries on, in any way shape or form, a fukin feck u to Nintendo by making a smash bros appearance (along with Kenny, has to be with Kenny), days gone easteregg, a mural, or otherwise.

100% Agree! I really enjoyed the journey and am all for more telltale-esque games from Skybound as the choice and consequence games are some

• Link about Wolf Among Us (Season 2) please.?

100% Agree! I really enjoyed the journey and am all for more telltale-esque games from Skybound as the choice and consequence games are some

Sign in to comment in this discussion.