Clementine being episode 4

Pretty serious episode, but she's still the closest thing AJ has to a mom.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• She's such a good mom

• Did I miss any mom moments in the 4th episode?

• Yep, that about sums episode 4--pretty Vanilla without a certain cloying investment.

• Now you should do dad moments of Lee from season 1

• Yeah just ending with all those written things about AJ. If they make one where we control him then it'll be like our decisions didn't really matter again.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Yep, that about sums episode 4--pretty Vanilla without a certain cloying investment.

• Maybe, but not sure. There were a lot of them.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Erinour posted: »

Now you should do dad moments of Lee from season 1

• ...What?

Yeah just ending with all those written things about AJ. If they make one where we control him then it'll be like our decisions didn't really matter again. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Remember when they let us control clem (I think that was a mistake) because it made most of the past decisions not really matter all that much. Just saying with us playing as AJ at the end there if they didn't have another game playing as him would kind of make all the decisions we made null and void.

...What?

• Still not quite sure I follow you through there.

Remember when they let us control clem (I think that was a mistake) because it made most of the past decisions not really matter all that mu

• You said "pretty Vanilla" just pointing out how the season begins with saying your choices will affect AJ but in all reality at the end we just see AJ with all those words around him as to how your choices affected him. Seems "pretty Vanilla" as you said that all those choices in the long run just lead to words saying how you affected him. Also since if we end up playing as him it kind of makes the choices null and void that's all.

Still not quite sure I follow you through there.

• I was actually making fun of the thread title.
    But now that I got better context on what you talking about(I honestly forgot about it since I only saw it once for a few seconds), I'm gonna say not really.
    Granted, I don't know if anything he thinks changes based on what you taught him, but to be fair, you only control him for about ten minutes doing next to nothing of note beside shooting Tenn's walker.

You said "pretty Vanilla" just pointing out how the season begins with saying your choices will affect AJ but in all reality at the end we j

• Ah, didn't realize that. In general though playing as him in future games (if there are any) I think would be a mistake.

I was actually making fun of the thread title. But now that I got better context on what you talking about(I honestly forgot about it since

Sign in to comment in this discussion.