When will you start revisiting The Walking Dead - A Telltale Series?

Now that Clementines story is over and we most likely won't get another game centered around her, what are your future plans on when to revisit these games again? Months? Years? Personally I'd like to forget some major plot points as time passes and then, after some years, I'd like to revisit all 4 seasons, including Michonne and 400 Days. And hopefully my experience will be close to the feelings I had the first time I played them. They'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Comments

• Maybe in a few years i'll replay Season 1 + 400 Days and Season 2 and then stop there,that's what most people will do anyway.

• Uh, probably not very soon.

• Every September for me now will be dubbed Telltale Month, where I go back and play my favorite Telltale titles (TWD, TFTBL, TWAU, etc.) to honor their legacy. So I guess another 5 months.

• I occasionally play. In S1 - S2 I would just grind on playing it

• I'm only going to play Season 1 and 2, then stop right there. I'm sorry but Clem leaving with Kenny is 10 times MUCH better than TFS ending.

I do have interest in replaying TFS but only for the trophies and that's it.

• I remember coming back to TWDG game series back in late 2016 and falling in love with it all over again. I'm gonna wait a few years and replay the entire thing again...Unless we get more WD games at some point.

• I am watching a silent walkthrough of Season One at the minute. ?

• Ooh...that bad, huh?

I am watching a silent walkthrough of Season One at the minute. ?

• edited April 2019

I want to go back and do another season 4 playthrough, but I need to pickup my old 2nd save file from season 2, then.... ugh, play through season 3. Gross.

• You can just let the game make random choices. Sure it might not be exact, but it’ll save you the pain of playing Season 3.

Joe_Momma posted: »

I want to go back and do another season 4 playthrough, but I need to pickup my old 2nd save file from season 2, then.... ugh, play through season 3. Gross.

• Then again I kinda want to just so I can let Konrad get run over by a truck.

You can just let the game make random choices. Sure it might not be exact, but it’ll save you the pain of playing Season 3.

• Telltale month in September. I love that idea

Every September for me now will be dubbed Telltale Month, where I go back and play my favorite Telltale titles (TWD, TFTBL, TWAU, etc.) to honor their legacy. So I guess another 5 months.

• edited April 2019

I honestly don't know if I can replay ANF for the third time.

Might just stick with replaying S1 and S2 and skip straight to TFS on my canon save.

• edited April 2019

I re-downloaded the previous 3 seasons 2 nights ago, so I guess I plan on restarted during the Easter break

• I tried to do that but it almost ended with me wrapping a plastic bag around my head before we even left Clementine’s house.

I am watching a silent walkthrough of Season One at the minute. ?

• I feel your pain, I had to replay a new frontier 4 times to record all kills for my youtube video.

Joe_Momma posted: »

• I’m currently on a season 1 replay right now. It’s still superb in so many ways. Lee and Clem are brilliant. It moves along at a really fast pace too. They really struck gold with that game.

It does highlight how far they have come in some other ways though. I played it originally on iPad and I’m now on Switch and there is an ugly pointer thing on screen at all times. The animation is so janky with people popping into expressions or doing the odd Max Headroom thing and even in the writing and VO lines often don’t feel they match, switching mood really abruptly (not dissing the story, which is great - it’s more how they technically merged options). Interesting to go back to right after the final season.

It’s still so good though. Tempted to go through season 2 and 3 after but I don’t think there is any way of carrying my saves over. I don’t think the cloud saves work any more and only the first and final seasons are on Switch. So the answer to when is: right now. After that, maybe it will be a good few years before I come back to them again.

• It is funny.

DabigRG posted: »

Ooh...that bad, huh?

• Okay then.

Melton23 posted: »

I tried to do that but it almost ended with me wrapping a plastic bag around my head before we even left Clementine’s house.

• I might replay ANF at some point to get the good ending at least, since it's the more convenient of the three.

• That would be saving my Katie-potatie and ‘The Chronicles of Gabe’. ?

I might replay ANF at some point to get the good ending at least, since it's the more convenient of the three.

• Probably in the nearest future , I haven’t scheduled when I’ll be doing it though .

• I’m currently on vacation but as soon as I get home I’m planning on doing a full series playthrough

• I might never replay them actually, my patience and durability in replaying games has gone pale ever since I hit 20.

• Ikr :smirk:

I might never replay them actually, my patience and durability in replaying games has gone pale ever since I hit 20.

• Will that happen to me next year? Lool. :open_mouth:

I might never replay them actually, my patience and durability in replaying games has gone pale ever since I hit 20.

• Depends on how you feel I’m 25 so I’ll give it a go.

Will that happen to me next year? Lool.

• I see.

Depends on how you feel I’m 25 so I’ll give it a go.

• This so much I thought I was the only one. I recently played GOT and liked it (I watched it before but me buying it is technically replaying it), knew that choices didn't really matter but I still knew that there were some cool possibilities from major choices. It's just that illusion that got me, a sucker for Telltale games. But upon playing Episode 1 I only made it half-way through before having to stop. The next day I didn't really have a drive to replay it anymore. Same with TFS. I simply don't feel as though there's enough benefit in the end and it isn't helping when they're so darn tedious and long.

• whoa there friend..

Ikr

• Wonder if people who thought the ending was greatest thing since sliced bread are going to actually replay TFS.

But yeah I'm coming to terms with the fact that TT had us good.

Ghetsis posted: »

This so much I thought I was the only one. I recently played GOT and liked it (I watched it before but me buying it is technically replaying

• I do not have the final season, but will probably replay the first three seasons soon.

Wonder if people who thought the ending was greatest thing since sliced bread are going to actually replay TFS. But yeah I'm coming to terms with the fact that TT had us good.

• I wasn't moving.

Ghetsis posted: »

whoa there friend..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.