I was right all along

Hey guys, just pointing out that in my top 5 predictions video for the first time I believe I was right about every prediction for the episode. If you don't believe me here is the video below.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• 4/5 predictions correct. Not bad at all.

• Tbf James had a fairly big role inside of the cave, so I guess it’s debatable whether or not his role was considered as sizeable or not.

• No, I was right all along: the final season sucked.

• No all 5.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

4/5 predictions correct. Not bad at all.

• To me he only had about 5-10 minutes in a 2 hour episode. I wouldn't count that as having a big role.

God bless you.

Melton23 posted: »

Tbf James had a fairly big role inside of the cave, so I guess it’s debatable whether or not his role was considered as sizeable or not.

• Lol I found it better than the last 2.

God bless you.

No, I was right all along: the final season sucked.

• Thanks.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

• To each their own and thank you; you too. :)

Lol I found it better than the last 2. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Vi/Lou were like in the hole episode; excluding the cave and the barn. Their roles were big given the episode's length. Their presence just seems small since the episode is under 2 hours.

No all 5. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Big role as in for the cave scene. It opened up a new perspective of AJ for Clem, and could even change James as a person in turn.

To me he only had about 5-10 minutes in a 2 hour episode. I wouldn't count that as having a big role. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Not really because if he dies AJ and Clem go through a similar scene (yes because AJ sees his walker). Yes you could say that short scene had a big role but I felt like it was just a way to get rid of James.

Melton23 posted: »

Big role as in for the cave scene. It opened up a new perspective of AJ for Clem, and could even change James as a person in turn.

• Not really, Lou/Vi appear for about 10 minutes of the whole episode. You have the beginning scene (1min or slightly more) the forest scene (around 5 min) and then the ending scene (around 1 min). Notice after their possible death scene they have very little screen time.

Vi/Lou were like in the hole episode; excluding the cave and the barn. Their roles were big given the episode's length. Their presence just seems small since the episode is under 2 hours.

• Nah, between meeting Vi/Lou and them escaping the cart. Walking with them in the woods, the entire bridge segment and a bit after, and the table scene along with sending them out to the caravan. It's more than 10 minutes. And for the time they're on screen; they do a lot.

Not really, Lou/Vi appear for about 10 minutes of the whole episode. You have the beginning scene (1min or slightly more) the forest scene

• Not when you compare it to the previous episodes. Lou/Vi are not only in like every scene but they are a big part of most of the scenes. Especially ep 3 where basically Lou/Vi are with Clem the whole time.

Nah, between meeting Vi/Lou and them escaping the cart. Walking with them in the woods, the entire bridge segment and a bit after, and the t

• I'm gonna have to partly agree with y'all: James felt oddly integral to the story if he's alive, while Louis/Violet just felt like they were there for a bit out of obligation/protraction.

• Well, the previous episodes were longer than ep.4. I'm just saying for the episode's runtime - they were in it for a bit.

Not when you compare it to the previous episodes. Lou/Vi are not only in like every scene but they are a big part of most of the scenes. Especially ep 3 where basically Lou/Vi are with Clem the whole time.

• Not by much ep 4 was about 1:45 the same time as episode 2 and 1. Only episode 3 was longer.

Well, the previous episodes were longer than ep.4. I'm just saying for the episode's runtime - they were in it for a bit.

• Yeah, Lou and Vi kind of got the short end of the stick after being such big characters in the first 3 episodes.

I'm gonna have to partly agree with y'all: James felt oddly integral to the story if he's alive, while Louis/Violet just felt like they were there for a bit out of obligation/protraction.

• Well, they wanted the season to end how it started - Clem and AJ out to survive.

Yeah, Lou and Vi kind of got the short end of the stick after being such big characters in the first 3 episodes.

• I guess, but the way they do it almost always feels so fake. Like Louis/Tenn/Violet being separated by a fence so that Clem can get bitten and only AJ is with her.

Well, they wanted the season to end how it started - Clem and AJ out to survive.

• If they hadn't separated at the fence, Clem/Vi/Lou/Tenn wouldn't have had time to climb the rocks. Clem got bit when it was just AJ ahead of her. If Vi/Lou/Tenn went after AJ and before Clem. Clem would've died. It was good that they were separated

I guess, but the way they do it almost always feels so fake. Like Louis/Tenn/Violet being separated by a fence so that Clem can get bitten and only AJ is with her.

• Eh, to be a little fair, they were already starting to feel a little less important in Episode 3 and arguably 2, respectively, but yeah.

Yeah, Lou and Vi kind of got the short end of the stick after being such big characters in the first 3 episodes.

• Nah because most likely Vi or Lou would have made sure Clem was up first (knowing about her injury).

If they hadn't separated at the fence, Clem/Vi/Lou/Tenn wouldn't have had time to climb the rocks. Clem got bit when it was just AJ ahead of her. If Vi/Lou/Tenn went after AJ and before Clem. Clem would've died. It was good that they were separated

• I wouldn't agree with that. In ep 3 I really liked Lou. The date, his backstory (probably the most unique backstory in the entire series).

Eh, to be a little fair, they were already starting to feel a little less important in Episode 3 and arguably 2, respectively, but yeah.

• So Vi/Lou would've died along with Tenn

Nah because most likely Vi or Lou would have made sure Clem was up first (knowing about her injury).

• Maybe, maybe not. They weren't injured so they could have pushed her up and then quickly made it up themselves or maybe they would have been the one to get bit on the leg.

So Vi/Lou would've died along with Tenn

• Clem didn't even make and it was just her and AJ. A third person would bit have made it. Besides, they wanted to give us a pretty good segment of Clem and AJ working together.

Maybe, maybe not. They weren't injured so they could have pushed her up and then quickly made it up themselves or maybe they would have been the one to get bit on the leg.

• Clem was slow due to her injury. If Vi or Lou had boosted her up it may have been quicker.

Clem didn't even make and it was just her and AJ. A third person would bit have made it. Besides, they wanted to give us a pretty good segment of Clem and AJ working together.

• She wasn't moving that slow. Vi/Lou wouldn't have had time

Clem was slow due to her injury. If Vi or Lou had boosted her up it may have been quicker.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.