Welp, ###### is dead apparently, (TWD issue 191-192 HUGE spoilers)

So apparently Rick is shot by the end of issue 191, by a fucking kid named Sebastian, after Rick said a big speech and jailed the Commonwealth's leader, I did not expect him to die now, what are ur thoughts on this!? I'm still in disbelief.

Comments

• I don't think he died because in the wiki it says his status is unknown.

• What was it?

• The same discussion about the latest issue of twd comic, made the thread twice because of my shit lagging phone ahem.

DabigRG posted: »

What was it?

• He was shot in the heart, and coughing blood out of his mouth, I don't think he'll survive this.

AronDracula posted: »

I don't think he died because in the wiki it says his status is unknown.

• It's Carl's story. Maybe the last 9 issues will focus on all the good Rick had done and have Carl step up to the mantle. Maybe Kirkman will end the Rick/Carl story line after 200 issues and start all over and focus on different survivors. Cough Clem/AJ cough

• Oh, okay.

The same discussion about the latest issue of twd comic, made the thread twice because of my shit lagging phone ahem.

• I remember Kirkman wanted to make this comic series up to 300 issues but I'm not sure anymore.

It's Carl's story. Maybe the last 9 issues will focus on all the good Rick had done and have Carl step up to the mantle. Maybe Kirkman will

• He could've changed his mind. I mean, there aren't any cool characters left after Rick. Negan, Jesus, and Michonne I guess. There is peace amongst the communities. Any enemy that could arise will never top the Saviors or Whisperers. Might as well quit while you're ahead. Unless Rick somehow survives and bullet through the chest. The comics won't be the same without him. Sure it's "Carl's story" but no one gives a fuck about Carl. But as much as Rick anyway.

I remember Kirkman wanted to make this comic series up to 300 issues but I'm not sure anymore.

• THe story isn't ending in nine issues so you might as well forget about that. And even if it were he wouldn't do a Clem/AJ story (if you honestly believe that would even be possible I think you have been drinking too much today). It would be about original characters that he himself created.

• edited May 2019

Thanks for spoiling. The 4 hashtags sort of gave it away ?

• Well I'm sorry you're so fucking smart.

Melton23 posted: »

Thanks for spoiling. The 4 hashtags sort of gave it away ?

• This made me feel better, I take it back now ?

Well I'm sorry you're so fucking smart.

• edited May 2019

I'm fairly certain Kirkman said he didn't plan on Rick making it to the end of the series, so.....
    I think this is it boys, get your Fs ready.

• Yeah, Rick getting shot by this douche. That's the way I wanted him to go out

Joe_Momma posted: »

I'm fairly certain Kirkman said he didn't plan on Rick making it to the end of the series, so..... I think this is it boys, get your Fs ready.

• Ik it's a realistic death BUT COME ON MAN NOT LIKE THIS -_-

Yeah, Rick getting shot by this douche. That's the way I wanted him to go out

• Has it been confirmed he’ll die? He just got shot... That’s not an automatic death, they can still save him. And the way Sebastian was stuttering, he probably regretted it as soon as he pulled the trigger and will try to find help.

I know that Kirkman said Rick would die before issue 300, but that’s still 100 more issues to go and I honestly feel like it would be a huge waste to kill Rick like this. This series honestly doesn’t have very many characters left that I actually care about, and Rick dying might just seal the deal.

• Not at all. People are just assuming he will die at this point. He could die but it definitely isn't for certain and considering who is writing this thing it makes that death all the more uncertain.

Has it been confirmed he’ll die? He just got shot... That’s not an automatic death, they can still save him. And the way Sebastian was stutt

• I doubt he can be saved. It looked like that bullet went right through his chest. He's donezo

Has it been confirmed he’ll die? He just got shot... That’s not an automatic death, they can still save him. And the way Sebastian was stutt

• The governor lost his balls, eye and arm. This is nothing.

I doubt he can be saved. It looked like that bullet went right through his chest. He's donezo

• That bullet probably shred his lungs. He's a goner

The governor lost his balls, eye and arm. This is nothing.

• edited May 2019

A man’s nut is the most vital part of their body. One of my theories, in case he did have his lung shot up (btw, flashbacks to Carl getting his eye shot out, which should have been a kill shot right there) is if he goes into some kind of operation, where he’d eventually live the rest of his life with a fucked up voice and general grievous sounding ass cough. If Carl can live after getting his eye shot out, Rick will definitely live by getting shot in the chest. I’m not really an expert on human anatomy, but that bullet looks like it landed just a nudge right of the heart, so hopefully it just about missed.

That bullet probably shred his lungs. He's a goner

• I doubt he's dead honestly. We just lost Rick in the TV show (I know he's still alive and getting movies, but he's not featured in the show anymore, so I don't think we'll lose both TV and comic Rick within the span of a year.

• He'll need a miracle, and as lame as it was I see its his demise, I don't think Rick will go out as a hero in the comics like he "died" in the TV show. But I hope you're right and he's trolling us again.

I doubt he's dead honestly. We just lost Rick in the TV show (I know he's still alive and getting movies, but he's not featured in the show anymore, so I don't think we'll lose both TV and comic Rick within the span of a year.

• Men can't live without their nuts

A man’s nut is the most vital part of their body. One of my theories, in case he did have his lung shot up (btw, flashbacks to Carl getting

• Facts ☝️

Men can't live without their nuts

• I agree. I think what's going to happen is that Sebastian is going to act like Gabe with the alcohol, someone will find Rick, he'll get taken to A&E, and he will survive at the secret expense of another person's life. This will create more conflict, and Rick will be in a resting/weak condition for the rest of the Commonwealth arc if not the rest of the series.

A man’s nut is the most vital part of their body. One of my theories, in case he did have his lung shot up (btw, flashbacks to Carl getting

• This is gonna be a loooooooong month.

• I sense he's guna troll us again and all this wait will be for nothing.

Joe_Momma posted: »

This is gonna be a loooooooong month.

• edited May 2019

Two options here:

1. Kirkman is trolling again and Rick doesn't die.
    2. Rick dies a drawn out death over several issues where all the characters force themselves to reflect on what an amazing leader he was and what an impact he had on rebuilding civiliation.

When the comic has gotten this predictable then it might be time to change things up. The comics have been terrible since the time jump and I honestly don't care if Rick or Carl or Glenn 2.0 or Maggie/Glenn/Billy/wtfCharlieAdlard dies.

• What else he can do to make it more fresh tho, he's done a lot of big bad guys vs the heroes so even when he does introduce another new villain he won't be successful with it, I say Robert Kirkman needs to get back to what made this all entertaining, the walkers. If he makes some sort of evolution to the walkers(because let's face it they won't die out and someday society will become clean again, walkers need to become the threat again.

Two options here: * Kirkman is trolling again and Rick doesn't die. * Rick dies a drawn out death over several issues where all the ch

• Kirkman needs to slow down tbh. Introducing this entire civilization that he clearly prepping Carl to lead is predictable, boring, and Kirkman is not politically savvy enough to be introducing these themes of class warfare, police brutality, basically all this heavy handed political shit he's been doing. He's forcing TWD in a new direction and trying to force the fanbase to accept characters when they reject them (Princess).

The thing that made me fall in love with TWD universe was the feeling of isolation, collapse, and generally just nature retaking mankind. All this civilization stuff he's doing has got me ready to jump ship.

What else he can do to make it more fresh tho, he's done a lot of big bad guys vs the heroes so even when he does introduce another new vill

• I will admit they need some better character development, or at least more of it.
    But also; you can't tell me Eugene hasn't had a shining arc. I've grown to love that man.

Two options here: * Kirkman is trolling again and Rick doesn't die. * Rick dies a drawn out death over several issues where all the ch

• I reckon comic series for me was good until around the defeat of the whisperers , the tv show i loved til season 6 then s7-8 as meh and 9 was really good but i wasnt as ecstatic as i was before , the games i loved til ANF i actually liked anf but i wish they ended clems story in s2 and followed an entire new cast in ANF but they dont call it s3

• The next cover of carl (issue 192) has serious resemblance to the first ever issue of Rick, also the pages this time will be 30 pages, I think this is really it for our boy.....

• Big Spoilers to the next issue

welp, Rick died of blood loss, alone, in the fucking bed, and Carl motherfucking grimes shot him, he's dead, he's fucking dead.

• Btw the comment above is leaked spoilers from the next issue, u have been warned there's many spoilers in my previous comment.

• edited June 2019

What did I say about insinuating things in the most obvious way??? ? Like boi you typed “big spoilers to the next issue” in a thread that is about Rick Grimes potentially dying. Like what was the point in a spoiler warning?

Btw the comment above is leaked spoilers from the next issue, u have been warned there's many spoilers in my previous comment.

• edited June 2019

If I said spoiler, then I would agree with u, I said spoiler(s) for a reason.

What did I say about insinuating things in the most obvious way??? ? Like boi you typed “big spoilers to the next issue” in a thread that is about Rick Grimes potentially dying. Like what was the point in a spoiler warning?

• Then Rick’s demise is likely to be one of them, especially when you view the next cover art of an alone Carl looking depressed af

If I said spoiler, then I would agree with u, I said spoiler(s) for a reason.

• Yeah but it doesn't confirm if he's dead or alive, checkmate.

Then Rick’s demise is likely to be one of them, especially when you view the next cover art of an alone Carl looking depressed af

Sign in to comment in this discussion.